Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation (822 Views)

The Implication Of Poor Construction Of Drainage System On The Environment / After President's Speech, IPPIS Issued Memo To All Federal Universities! / What Is The Implication Of A Wrongly Spelt Name In My Statement Of Results. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by Ningishzida: 3:55am On Apr 07
This means:

1) The claim that Christianity was engineered by the Caucasians to make Africans turn their left cheek for colonization has been validated,

2) That Egypt and the entire areas of land currently inhabited by the Arabs in North Africa, were once inhabited by Africans who got genocided out of existence and replaced by the current inhabitants. I have always wondered why a lot of Sub saharan African countries have many languages. It might be explainable if you look at it from the perspective that the Ancestors of some of these language speakers fled down south from the modern day North Africa to escape the genocide carried out on them by the Arabs(Muslims) and Caucasians(Christians) who took over their lands. This also explains why the Nose of all the human artworks in North Africa and the Middle East were broken off so as to not reveal the fact that these humans were Africans.

3) That the Caucasians and Arabs specifically targeted us Africans for Subjugation because of our skin Colour after they had access to Guns and they knew we didn't.

Now for my Christian brethren, are you still going to church today to pray and see a vision of a "white Jesus"?

Those who forget History are bound to repeat it all over again.
What are the African government doing to rebuild our image after this revelation of who we used to be?

Below is a youtube video showing how some Arabs and Caucasians reacted after President Putin revealed the hidden photos of Jesus christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH0hUpNxLsQ
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by erad(m): 8:49am On Apr 07
All your premises are based on assumptions.

Africans, so easy to bamboozle.
All they need to do is present some mumbo jumbo to rile up our emotions and off we go.
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by Ningishzida: 9:24am On Apr 07
erad:
All your premises are based on assumptions.

Africans, so easy to bamboozle.
All they need to do is present some mumbo jumbo to rile up our emotions and off we go.

But when you were taught that Neil Armstrong was the first Man to land on the Moon in 1969 (and all the other bullshit tons of lies that the Caucasians brainwashed into us through religion and our colonized educational system) I doubt you saw that as "bamboozle" because he was a Caucasian; even though it is obvious now that there was no way an actual "video chat" between someone standing on the Moon and those standing on Earth could have been possible given the available technologies in 1969.

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by erad(m): 10:27am On Apr 07
Ningishzida:

But when you were taught that Neil Armstrong was the first Man to land on the Moon in 1969 (and all the other bullshit tons of lies that the Caucasians brainwashed into us through religion and our colonized educational system) I doubt you saw that as "bamboozle" because he was a Caucasian; even though it is obvious now that there was no way an actual "video chat" between someone standing on the Moon and those standing on Earth could have been possible given the available technologies in 1969.

Bro... You don't know me and you're still trying to counter me with more assumptions. Emotions will never defeat facts, it'll only raise more questions and cause more confusion.

1 Like

Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by thesicilian: 10:37am On Apr 07
I don't know if Jesus was an African, but I definitely believe that Christianity was a tool by the whites to colonise the Africans. They came with the bible on one hand and a gun on the other hand. Anyone who's deceitful enough to do that can not be trusted on any other thing they say.

2 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by judatech: 11:13am On Apr 07
The same ship that brought the missionaries to Africa carried back slaves...hmm

2 Likes

Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by ekineme: 12:20pm On Apr 07
So if Christianity was from Africa, what happened to Islam, Buddhism etc different religions,why the sudden interest on Christianity?

They have been this systematic campaign on how to brainwash Africa out of Christianity but guess the religions being forced upon us ..... Your guess is good as mine, they will kill if you speak ill of it but will not miss any opportunity to talk down or discourage others in different guise.

Dear readers be wise wea are in the end time, the love of many will wax cold, be strong lest you fall off the race.
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by A4alpha: 2:30pm On Apr 07
This is nothing but another game plan to once again deceive you gullible lot, Russians are obviously fighting for survival and they seek to make an in-road into africa. what better way than to throw religious card since it is clear that africans love religion more than science. we are more religious than the west that brought it, be it islam or Christianity.

The question you should ask your self is why is Chinese not Christian nor muslim even though these two religion seem to be too powerful, why is Indians etc are not into any of those? what other game card are the Russians going to throw them? Note an average African is a religious bigot!

Why is the alleged black Jesus still perform miracles even though his true self had been turned and used to scam the gullible? on several occasion we have heard about the status of white Mary mother of Jesus cried and so on?

Why did the Russians keep this lovely truth away from Africans for many centuries, allowing many gullible followers to die in the so called scam faith? why did the Russians wait for too long until they invade Ukraine only to discovered that the west won't let them have their way so easily as they thought But had suddenly realised their lost love for Africa hence spilling the milk?

IT IS ALL FAKE!!
I am more convinced now that religion is a SCAM!! There "maybe" NO GOD anywhere! ("Just faith". Universal mother nature or law of attraction or karma??)

This Russian sudden love for Africans is a BIG FAT RED FLAG!!!!
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by A4alpha: 2:33pm On Apr 07
A4alpha:
This is nothing but another game plan to once again deceive you gullible lot, Russians are obviously fighting for survival and they seek to make an in-road into africa. what better way than to throw religious card since it is clear that africans love religion more than science. we are more religious than the west that brought it, be it islam or Christianity.

The question you should ask your self is why is Chinese not Christian nor muslim even though these two religion seem to be too powerful, why is Indians etc are not into any of those? what other game card are the Russians going to throw them? Note an average African is a religious bigot!

Why is the alleged black Jesus still perform miracles even though his true self had been turned and used to scam the gullible? on several occasion we have heard about the status of white Mary mother of Jesus cried and so on?

Why did the Russians keep this lovely truth away from Africans for many centuries, allowing many gullible followers to die in the so called scam faith? why did the Russians wait for too long until they invade Ukraine only to discovered that the west won't let them have their way so easily as they thought But had suddenly realised their lost love for Africa hence spilling the milk?

IT IS ALL FAKE!!
I am more convinced now that religion is a SCAM!! There "maybe" NO GOD anywhere! ("Just faith". Universal mother nature or law of attraction or karma??)

This Russian sudden love for Africans is a BIG FAT RED FLAG!!!!
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by Ningishzida: 2:45pm On Apr 07
ekineme:
So if Christianity was from Africa, what happened to Islam, Buddhism etc different religions,why the sudden interest on Christianity?

They have been this systematic campaign on how to brainwash Africa out of Christianity but guess the religions being forced upon us ..... Your guess is good as mine, they will kill if you speak ill of it but will not miss any opportunity to talk down or discourage others in different guise.

Dear readers be wise wea are in the end time, the love of many will wax cold, be strong lest you fall off the race.

Genesis 17: 10-11;
[10] This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
[11] And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant between me and you.

Of all the lies that the Caucasians were able to convince us to accept as Africans, they couldn't convince us that they were the one who taught our Ancestors the art of circumcision.
Now answer this: If we were not already part of God's covenant before the Caucasians came to brainwash us with your white Jesus, how come did our ancestors learn to circumcize their new born?
Re: The Implication Of Jesus Being An African After President Putin's Revelation by Emmabyte: 11:06pm On Apr 07
My friend I still dy reason am
judatech:
The same ship that brought the missionaries to Africa carried back slaves...hmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Keep Fut Minna Post Ume Test Here / University Of Calabar / What Do The Future Holds For The Educational System In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.