Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To (181 Views)

Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Do You Think Paper Money Will Be Replaced By Crypto-currencies In Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by IAmHim1: 4:05am On Apr 07
Who do you pay your WORTHLESS Paper money to

Who EXACTLY are you working HARD for

What takes your salary from your account. What habits or kink takes money mindlessly from your pocket

Dont you feel jealous when you give your hard earned money to someone who didnt work for it as Harrd as you did.

The aboki just planted 200 tubers and waited for 90-120 days.

Prolly he used farm labours with the promise to pay their wages in yam tubers in percent (20% of 200 tubers).

He goes to his small farm from time to time to check up his plantation. He presses his phone as he does. Non. Chalant. His yam is inside the ground already. He's just the patient dog now. Maybe some pest control here and there. He considers this as the cost of production and he factors the cost into the selling price of his yam. -1 + 1 equals 0 so its all good

Sometime he skips a day or two to inspect cus he's doesnt feel like. 90-120 days is a long period of time to wait but its not just 1 tuber he's waiting for. 200 tubers, prolly 10-20 gets spoilt. The rewards is still good enough

Now after a period of 90-120 days, he goes to check up his yams. They're matured. He pays his farm help in yam tubers **compared to worthless paper money which you will know why soon** which they probably will go sell while he takes his remaining yam to go sell too.

BUT HERE YOU ARE

You working 9-5 answering "yes sir", "yes ma" on a daily basis, swallowing premium healthy insults for your supposed incompetence when you clearly are not, tolerating the hold up going and coming from work plus your paper money salary may still be delayed at month end...giving room for inflation to keep eating it till it later reaches your hand

But youre hungry. You always were and always will be. Thats what makes you human. Something the yam farmer knows but you clearly have forgotten after collecting insults back to back at work: Youre human first before a company worker and humans must eat. THATS WHY THEY WORK SLAVE JOB UNDER SLAVE HOURS...simply to get money to buy food FIRST.

s.i.m.p.l.y

Now you approach this yam farmer to buy his yam tubers that he didnt labour for as much as you laboured for your everyday worthless money in form of salary(courtesy of inflation) and the aboki, depending on his mood, calls a high price to you for his yam

Now you're angry. You price and price to no avail. The Aboki tells you its dollar but thats not entirely true. The dollar only affects the things the Aboki needs to buy(impprted gold wriat watches and necklaces for his young innocent wives) and he raises the price of his yam to match the price of what he plans to buy.

S.I.M.P.L.E

If you cant impress them with intelligence, baffle them with bullshit

Now you end up buying the aboki yam at THE PRICE HE CALLS FOR YOU.

Is the Aboki better than you in terms of hustling. NO!

So why does he hold more power than the hardworking you in terms of food price

SIMPLE

The Aboki hustle was directed towards what majority of salary earners LIKE YOU need to survive.

Your paper money gotten from your 9-5 office job or 7-7 factory work is worthless.

You want to know how i know that right

If your paper money had worth, the Yam Aboki would have been eager to take it from you.

But NO

Youre the one soo eager to take his WORTHFUL yam from him in exchange for paying him your WORTHLESS PAPER money. Ta-da!

If your money was that juicy, you would have eaten it.

But then again, this is just yam tubers. A food crop Dangote doesnt have monopoly over...YET
Did i talk about the vegetables you buy that grows in peoples backyards.

Thats right.
I .DIDNT

Hope you have your A-ha! moment already.

One Love Future Prosperous Farmers *like myself wink wink

cc: localFARMERS
adonainana
Re: Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by Starboytwo(m): 8:53am On Apr 07
Wow.

Duff my heart.

Today, just today, I fully become a farmer.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by DesChyko: 11:51am On Apr 07
It's a weird thing when seemingly sensible people denigrate '9-to-5' jobs and it's rewards just because of wealth.

Remember the awesome farming skills of some abokis are running to waste in IDP camps all over the nation while a random '9-to-5'-er graduated in-between jobs in that same period and probably emigrated to greener pastures abroad?

Think, for a moment, if all 200 million Nigerians are farmers. What then? Some people probably never thought that far. But then, common sense is not common.

Nobody has it all. Not the entrepreneur and not the 9-to-5-er
Re: Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by IAmHim1: 5:04pm On Apr 07
There are graduate working 9-5 jobs they hate with salary that breaks their heart

You have lots of energy today

I'm guessing you have eaten already. And whatever food you ate was planted by a farmer.

Youre in chains, just that your chains are gold so you enjoy your bondage and show it to others with joy lolzzz

The primary reason you are working is to eat.

If all 200 million Nigerians are farmers:

1) The price of food crash. The yam aboki doesnt do shakara with the price of his yam anymore when he knows i can get it somewhere else cheaper.
If supply is more than demand, price crashes

2) The excess which we cannot consume will be sold to the countries that dont have time to farm their own food themselves, hence bringing massive forex into the country. and those forex will be used to buy the output of your 9-5 job (laptops, phones, aeroplanes, gold braclets)...all those things we cant produce for ourself because we are lazy farmers

But hey, by then you will be enjoying greener pastures abroad with your 9-5 while eating made in Nigeria Yam and garri and beans while waiting for paper money that is subject to inflation that it can no longer afford made in Nigeria Yam anymore.

Seems you didnt think yourself afterall. You can be braindead and still be alive unno

quote author=DesChyko post=129310669]It's a weird thing when seemingly sensible people denigrate '9-to-5' jobs and it's rewards just because of wealth.

Remember the awesome farming skills of some abokis are running to waste in IDP camps all over the nation while a random '9-to-5'-er graduated in-between jobs in that same period and probably emigrated to greener pastures abroad?

Think, for a moment, if all 200 million Nigerians are farmers. What then? Some people probably never thought that far. But then, common sense is not common.

Nobody has it all. Not the entrepreneur and not the 9-to-5-er[/quote]
Re: Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by IAmHim1: 5:09pm On Apr 07
lolzzz

Most farmers are uneducated and they get good yield from the farm.

Now imagine someone who has a little level of education and determination deciding to venture into farming

dot dot dot

Starboytwo:
Wow.

Duff my heart.

Today, just today, I fully become a farmer.
Re: Who Do You Pay Your WORTHLESS Paper Money To by IAmHim1: 10:15pm On Apr 20
I fear people reading might misinterprete the title

For context, money has this fluid value: one moment it's valuable(if it cannot easily be printed or created just like gold), the next moment it loses some if not all of its value(by creating new money, the new money steals value from the old money that was already existing causing inflation. INFLATION is not the increase in the price of goods in the market...it is the reduction of value in the money making money holders use more money to get the same quantity of goods, if not less)

Imagine those that were saving to buy bag of cement at the end of the year. Now the price of a bag of cement has tripled and those doing ajo or savings would now have to save triple.
Do you see the picture now

If you're stranded in the desert, you will need water, not money and IF EVER there is a water seller in a desert, lolz*, the water seller can exchange his/her water for your money BUT you can't exchange your money for the water seller water if the water seller chooses not to sell to you

Money has value when it's being used to chase assets that gives you returns not when it's sitting idle in your bank account, and inflation and fractional reserve banking is eating it up

Hope this helps you understand this post and let go of the emotions attached to the title lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Devops Online Training And Job Assistance / 3 Basic Steps For Adsense Approval / Real Time Project Based .net Training Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.