Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader (1267 Views)

Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader by pharmagba: 10:38am On Apr 07
Now he has turned to the canery bird!
Re: How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader by Think9ja(m): 11:05am On Apr 07
UKEMY:

He planned to use them in Next Election cause he is vying for Senate and in his zone it's dominated by Christians.
What an Effontry, Fulani s are not Indigene of that state but they control some influential Positions

Actually, they control everything about the state
Re: How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader by kokoA(m): 11:10am On Apr 07
I've never seen a people as docile as Nasarawa state indigenes.
Re: How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader by Chikel20000(m): 11:28am On Apr 07
UKEMY:
The simply truth is that Miyetti Allah will not form a Vigilante(militia) group without the backings of influential persons in Nasarawa state.Same Fulani people killed Indigenes in Karu and Kokona LGA and that senile Sule still gave go ahead and an invitation was even sent to the NPF(represented by PPRO) .
The state Governor should be Impeached
The Police Commissioner should be Demoted
The DSS oga in Nasarawa should be demoted
for which country?

Will never happen
Re: How Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group -Miyetti Allah Leader by verifiablefacts: 1:55pm On Apr 07
wrongman665:
so' this man is still alive

The other coward no still dey alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Stops Sim Fubara Led Rivers Govt From Withholding Local Govt Allocations / What Do U Say About The Hard Times The Enumerators Are Going Thru? / Lets All Help Obasanjo Die In Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.