Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

There Is No Point Telling A Christian That He Should Give His Life To Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Point Telling A Christian That He Should Give His Life To Christ (456 Views)

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Can God Blame Me For Not Telling A Church Member What God Told Me As A Pastor? / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: There Is No Point Telling A Christian That He Should Give His Life To Christ by Image123(m): 7:58am On Apr 10
paxonel:

Is this suppose to mean when a Christian sin he does not have to repent?

In case you don't understand the meaning of the word requirement and how it applies
To pass government in waec is not a requirement to be admiited in the university for studying Biochemistry.
Does that mean that a student prospecting to study Biochemistry should not pass government in waec?
The answer is no!

When you have difficulties understanding simple logic the reasonable thing to do first is to ask questions, or you don't have business quoting me, talkless of using words like clown on top of what your brain is not developed enough to understand, otherwise you make a fool out of yourself.

Now, don't quote me again except you have anything reasonable to say, or I will not respond

Yes, a student prospecting to study Biochemistry DOES NOT need to pass government. You are being illogical, there's no simple logic in passing government to study Biochemistry. They're not connected.
Jesus Christ said except you repent, you will perish. Some clown on NL says repentance is not a requirement to be a Christian. And he's busied talking more balderdash about Government and Biochemistry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Noise / How Many Of Are Still Observing The Lent? / Jesus Sees And Cares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.