Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. (809 Views)

EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Is This Revenge Against The Former Governor? / Chidi Odinkalu And Governor El-Rufai In War Of Words / Adamu Garba: Almajiri Is Our Pride, I Disagree With Sanusi, Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by DMerciful(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09
Even if all of them are police officers does not mean they should leave their core mandate and be doing the work of the police. AThe EFCC was created to prosecute financial crimes and recover funds from corruption
kingmaster2009:

70 percent of EFCc staffs are police officer on secondment
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by Sangoamadioha1: 2:51pm On Apr 09
DMerciful:
Money abuse is a crime but its the job of the police and not the EFCC because its not a financial crime

Well bob risky should test that theory. Let him sue EFCC for lack of jurisdiction and then EFCC would now tell us why they assumed jurisdiction. Until then, let him face the music of his own making.
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09
You're just trying to be mischievous

! What good will it do for Bobrisky to challenge that? He will just be spending money, worst case they'd transfer it to the police.

The EFCC has a 90billion corruption allegation on Akpabio since 2018, what is the outcome of that investigation? The EFCC had petition on Ganduje, why is he not arraigned before Bobrisky esp as it's over 3yrs? The EFCC has petition on Tinubu's bullion van, what's the findings?

Yeye dey smell
Sangoamadioha1:

Well bob risky should test that theory. Let him sue EFCC for lack of jurisdiction and then EFCC would now tell us why they assumed jurisdiction. Until then, let him face the music of his own making.
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by Sangoamadioha1: 3:02pm On Apr 09
DMerciful:
You're just trying to be mischievous

! What good will it do for Bobrisky to challenge that? He will just be spending money, worst case they'd transfer it to the police.

The EFCC has a 90billion corruption allegation on Akpabio since 2018, what is the outcome of that investigation? The EFCC had petition on Ganduje, why is he not arraigned before Bobrisky esp as it's over 3yrs? The EFCC has petition on Tinubu's bullion van, what's the findings?

Yeye dey smell

Big sin o, small sin o, all na sin and sinners shall be punished.
Hand don touch this one just as hand go touch others at the appropriate time. Na bob risky time be this.
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by kingmaster2009: 3:03pm On Apr 09
DMerciful:
Even if all of them are police officers does not mean they should leave their core mandate and be doing the work of the police. The EFCC was created to prosecute financial crimes and recover funds from corruption

Have you read the EFCC Act?

Section 18 of the EFCC Act empowers the EFCC to collaborate with other law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to combat financial crimes, including activities that involve the abuse or misuse of Naira currency. ...
There are some things I wouldn't want to type here because this is a public forum ...but I'm giving you information on the public domain.... Do your research before you start judging an institution.

This is not a BetNaija Issue ....it demands your intuitive capability to understand and react...
Don't keep living in ignorance...small children are reading your craps.
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by DMerciful(m): 3:11pm On Apr 09
Oga, why do you justify ineptitude, idleness and the teleguiding of the EFCC away from their core mandate? Its not as if there is no work to be done. The EFCC is making a mockery of themselves!
kingmaster2009:

Have you read the EFCC Act?

Section 18 of the EFCC Act empowers the EFCC to collaborate with other law enforcement agencies and regulatory bodies to combat financial crimes, including activities that involve the abuse or misuse of Naira currency. ...
There are some things I wouldn't want to type here because this is a public forum ...but I'm giving you information on the public domain.... Do your research before you start judging an institution.

This is not a BetNaija Issue ....it demands your intuitive capability to understand and react...
Don't keep living in ignorance...small children are reading your craps.

Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by kingmaster2009: 4:30pm On Apr 09
DMerciful:
Oga, why do you justify ineptitude, idleness and the teleguiding of the EFCC away from their core mandate? Its not as if there is no work to be done. The EFCC is making a mockery of themselves!

If I do not justify the law what else do you want me to justify?
Okay, I should justify your sentimental opinion , abi? Pls tell me more....convince me more ...

I live my life according to the law not according to people sentimental opinion.
Supposing... EfCC.officials has acted contrary to the law...I could have supported your arguement....but there wasn't any high-handedness in the matter...

in a sane society, no offence is too small to overlook ...perhaps your mind has been adapted to breaking all the small laws....bro, mine is not .
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by DMerciful(m): 4:34pm On Apr 09
Emotional blackmail won't work on me. The EFCC is going rogue while you cheer them on.

The tail should not wag the dog, the EFCC has far important cases within their core mandate to prosecute
kingmaster2009:

If I do not justify the law what else do you want me to justify?
Okay, I should justify your sentimental opinion , abi? Pls tell me more....convince me more ...

I live my life according to the law not according to people sentimental opinion.
Supposing... EfCC.officials has acted contrary to the law...I could have supported your arguement....but there wasn't any high-handedness in the matter...

in a sane society, no offence is too small to overlook ...perhaps your mind has been adapted to breaking all the small laws....bro, mine is not .
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by kingmaster2009: 5:28pm On Apr 09
DMerciful:
Emotional blackmail won't work on me. The EFCC is going rogue while you cheer them on.

The tail should not wag the dog, the EFCC has far important cases within their core mandate to prosecute

You kept on repeating Odinkalu opinion ...How I wish you mature enough to be unique in your opinion and stop re-echoing someone else opinion
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Apr 09
Any sensible person knows there are cases worth billions that the EFCC has not resolved for years so leaving those and pursuing something outside their mandate is idleness and shows their lack of focus. If you're working with the EFCC, better uou guys get your priorities right
kingmaster2009:

You kept on repeating Odinkalu opinion ...How I wish you mature enough to be unique in your opinion and stop re-echoing someone else opinion
Re: EFCC vs Bobrisky: Why I Disagree With OdinKalu. by HISSCRIBE1995: 12:23pm On Apr 14
SOME NIGERIANS ARE CONDOLERR OF EVIL

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Those Not Paying Electricity Bills Grumbling On New Tariff – Min. Of Power / Say No To Lies And Corruption. / Facts About Madam Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.