Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense (62215 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Christian Association Protests Against Killings Of Christians By Fulani Herdsmen / Pictures Of Christians Celebrating Easter Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Shimran(m): 1:22pm On Apr 07
derecho:
Maybe churchgoers.
Christians are usually few but powerful and feared.

If na churchgoers, Nigeria can't be 49%...61% of Nigerians are Churchgoers.

The north has deceived the world for long.
The last election was an Eye-opener

Chest beating is welcome as usual.

The remaining less than 40% of the Muslims still determine who to rule the nation! In addition, its all Muslim ticket.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Carlylepneuma: 1:23pm On Apr 07
derecho:
Maybe churchgoers.

Eye opener ko eyes closer ni Google search and know the facts...
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by LeeSmart: 1:25pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Lolzzzzzzzz, why haven't they forced you to Islam? Has one of your family members forced to accept ISLAM?
You guys are just full of lies.... No compulsion in religion...
U're not a northerner pls allow someone frm the talks pls... I'm frm de north nd i can confirm waht daht user said.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Inspirer1: 1:25pm On Apr 07
God1000:
No Israel on the list, the so-called christian country.

According to a report At the end of 2022, Christians made up 1.9% of the Israeli population, numbering approximately 185,000. 75.8% of the Christians in Israel are Arab Christians.
Imagine, in a country of 9.5 million people, only 185,000 are christians.

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to ignorantly support the wrong cause.

Happy Sunday nairalanders
That preacher guy on nairaland should see this, been salivating over the killings in Gaza, so sad 😔
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Doyin2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07
YelloweWest:

Sorry to say but Nigerian Christians are mostly daft and stock in white man worship, if not why would anyone support Isreal?

The are not Christians and the are most racist country on earth. What they did to Ethiopian Jewish in 2013 is enough to make any black person hate them.

There is a difference between Isreali forces and the Isrealiest... but our people can't comprehend..

What we have today is white Europeans forcefully taking indigenous peoples land as the have always done through out history.

Thanks.

Africans are confirmed mumus.

They are happy trading their RESOURCES for RELIGION 😁
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Meti99(m): 1:26pm On Apr 07
Nigeria would have been the best country in the world but for bad leadership
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by adambest(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Jokerman post=129308055][/quote] so even isreal no even join self undecided
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by OChimex: 1:29pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender is against Christian doctrine so the USA should not be on the list.

Nope. You said this from what the media says.
My job in the US warrants I go to my clients house, like 3 each day and I have never seen one who doesn't believe in God and try to practice it be being nice to you. Trust me US are better Christians than Nigerian Christians. And Nigerians practice those things you mentioned too even way more than the US just that they are in hiding.
Most US people try to treat people better and spread love way more than Nigerians.
Less likely to be evil...

3 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by OriOko88(m): 1:29pm On Apr 07
Aboki99:
Nigerias is a wrong stat. Xians are not more than 40% if they are even up to.
Ur name says it all. Aboki. Ur name describes how intelligently low u are. Shiorr

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by ahmedio2017(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07
LeeSmart:

U're not a northerner pls allow someone frm the talks pls... I'm frm de north nd i can confirm waht daht user said.

Is north Islam?
What concerns me with the north?
My plight is that, you can't use the north to judge Islam understood?
ISLAM is a religion for the world and not the north.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by LeeSmart: 1:37pm On Apr 07
ahmedio2017:

Is north Islam?
What concerns me with the north?
My plight is that, you can't use the north to judge Islam understood?
ISLAM is a religion for the world and not the north.
Should i tell u the experience of my cousin who works in pakistan? Abi the plight of other christians in iran, kuwait, yemen, iraq etc.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by geoworldedu: 1:38pm On Apr 07
God1000:

According to a report At the end of 2022, Christians made up 1.9% of the Israeli population, numbering approximately 185,000. 75.8% of the Christians in Israel are Arab Christians.

The worst thing that can happen to any man is to ignorantly support the wrong cause.

This is because it is hard to change the united religion of a particular place. Traditional Religion in Africa is not a united religion, that is why it is easily changed. We cannot also rule out the colonisation factor though.
See India, China and Saudi Arabia who created their own religion, it is impossible to bring yours and overwhelm theirs. Africans in general love follow follow.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Afolue(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07
Countries with the highest numbers are where one can find lawlessness and disorder. Eg USA, Mexico
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by ebufa: 1:38pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Jokerman post=129308055][/quote]

Nigerian xtian population is more than 50% of Nigeria's population! Problem is that they are badly led by greedy and avaricious prosperity business men...hence the church has no ecclesiastical prowess!
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by MrCork: 1:39pm On Apr 07
Hamachi:
5.1% the reason they are the indistrial capital of the world

helo sweethat.my millionaire uncle is lookin for woman who can do house girl work & will be payed a cool N25,000 montly including house girl uniform plus cap. Lunch breask fast & rent free room will all so be available..please are u intaresssted? smiley
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by 1Alex: 1:41pm On Apr 07
cathodekazim:

Be deceiving yourself
your screenshot is the deception the person quoted is talking about.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by ahmedio2017(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07
LeeSmart:

Should i tell u the experience of my cousin who works in pakistan? Abi the plight of other christians in iran, kuwait, yemen, iraq etc.

Irrespective of the place, tribe,that is forcing people to islam is going against the rule of Islam because Allah says let there be no compulsion in religion.....
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Nuzo1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 07
God1000:

Wrong cause? How? Where?

Which Christian told you that Isreal is a Christian country?

If you wan denounce a couple of people on internet, please call them out and stop roping in Christians.

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by NOwazobia: 1:51pm On Apr 07
Inputting China there when it is not even top 50 Christians populated countries is mischievous.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by MadamExcellency: 1:53pm On Apr 07
God1000:
No Israel on the list, the so-called Christian country.

Imagine, in a country of 9.5 million people, only 185,000 are Christians.

Happy Sunday naira landers

Israel was solely created by UN mandate as a homeland for Jewish people. I don't know your obsession with Israel where it's coming from and the reason. Jews are the minutest minority group on planet Earth and should be protected against Koranic onslaught and teachings. Nobody cares about your rantings on Nairaland against the most successful ethnicity in science, technology, and medicine.

Success breeds envy and attack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Available9: 1:53pm On Apr 07
cathodekazim:

Be deceiving yourself

Out of hundred percent, remove 49% Christians, also remove the percentage of those who doesn't belong to either Islam or Christianity...what percentage do you think will be left ?

Hahahhahahah...

Emeka is one of the intelligent students in the class is not the same as "emeka is the most intelligent student in the class"

Simple English they hard you to understand

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by MadamExcellency: 1:55pm On Apr 07
Nuzo1:

Wrong cause? How? Where?

Which Christian told you that Isreal is a Christian country?

If you wan to denounce a couple of people on the internet, please call them out and stop roping in Christians.

His obsession with Israel is turning him into something dreadful and a psychopath.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by InvertedHammer: 1:57pm On Apr 07
God1000:

/
Israel is never a Christian country but they are earning billions of dollars from religious tourism just like the Vatican.

/

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Apel147(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07
What's are you saying? How has the north been deceiving the rest of the country?

derecho:
Maybe churchgoers.

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by franchasofficia: 1:59pm On Apr 07
All the important and powerful countries in the world are Christians.

In Nigeria, Christians make up 60 to 61% of the population, with Igbos accounting for at least 35% of that 61%.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Nuzo1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 07
geoworldedu:
This is because it is hard to change the united religion of a particular place. Traditional Religion in Africa is not a united religion, that is why it is easily changed. We cannot also rule out the colonisation factor though.
See India, China and Saudi Arabia who created their own religion, it is impossible to bring yours and overwhelm theirs. Africans in general love follow follow.

United African religion or not. Follow follow or not, once a certain practice is no longer suitable and progressive to the society, it should be outrightly discarded. African religion for the most part is barbaric and cannot blend in this century.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by franchasofficia: 2:01pm On Apr 07
Apel147:
What's are you saying? How has the north been deceiving the rest of the country?

Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria, that is what the person you quoted is trying to make you understand but the Northern politicians make it look like Muslims are more than Christians in Nigeria which is a pure lie

1 Like

Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Papayaayasager(m): 2:04pm On Apr 07
God1000:

Isreal is not a Christian country but a Judaism country the Christians there are third while the Muslims come second
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by wildernessVoice: 2:05pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
Only ignorant Nigerians believe Israel is a Christian country. We have said countless times, instead to accept the fact they would rather be fighting you.

Note Israel oppose Christianity from the days of Christ rather they practice Judaism
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by Papayaayasager(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07
I doubt China has Christians up to that percentage
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by duality(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07
[quote author=Jokerman post=129308055][/quote]

Wrong statistics. Where did they do the census and what's the bases for the estimation.
Re: 10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense by adicius: 2:13pm On Apr 07
All countries of the world 🌎 have at least one church, except for one country. Can you guess the single country in the world without a church?

It's Saudi Arabia ✓

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

BBC Visits RCCG Redemption Camp (Photos) / What Comes To Your Mind When You Hear The Word 'AMORC'? / Russia To Buy Nigeria's Military Technology For $500bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.