Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

“Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM (30722 Views)

Davido Can’t Win Big Untill He Settle With Burna Boy & Wizkid (see Why) / 2 Things Hushpuppi Has Done That Wizkid & Davido Can’t Do ( Pics , Vid) / My Husband Doesn’t Feed Me, Divorce Seeking Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:37pm On Apr 07
blackmantis:
Very dark mind with his Cho Cho cho . mouth.
Una dey hate truth and like awon alabosi for nigeria.no wonder Na psychopaths dey run that country.

He talks too much abi? Oya pray to have sons like bobrisky and daughters like blessing CEO or daughters that will be posting their nudes or having sex on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:38pm On Apr 07
nospmoht:

He stands for something unlike many hating on him. He is not a better that's why
exactly

1 Like

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:42pm On Apr 07
Thread carefully, VDM
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:42pm On Apr 07
shonepa:
Hate em all u want, na ur choice. But wetin me i know be say element of truth dey wetin the man they yan.8

Argue with ur ancestors, u just bitter hes more popular than most of the people u collect give away from.

Dont play
my guy you're totally on point.if we see more guys like vdm,all the misbehaviour and insanity going on on an will be curbed and girls will learn to respect themselves for once.you go open Instagram and the first thing you need is a girl stripping herself naked and opening her poosy on social media.even those bobrisky and the likes will keep their shii off sm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:47pm On Apr 07
2RightHands1Coc:
Thread carefully, VDM
you sef thread carefully.why body dey pain you say he dey call out fake skin care sellers or broad daylight Oloshos and bobriskys? Do you fall into any of these categories?

It's only a degenerate that Will have a problem with whatever VDM is saying.abi are you part of the moral filth going on on a daily basis on social Media?

He is speaking against everything our parents warned us about Abi you wan born children with no conscience, selling products without NAFDAC number and be destroying lives Because of money Abi you wan born blessing promoting Olosho trade in broad daylight? Do you want to see your daughters naked on social media shaking their naked ass for likes? Is that what you want or you wan born people like James Brown?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:50pm On Apr 07
Rocky247:
What does an arrogant being want than fame
what makes him arrogant? Abi Na you no know the difference between confident,brave and arrogant.

OGA work on your self esteem.its only those weak men who have self esteem issues that Will see an alpha male as arrogant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 7:52pm On Apr 07
Offpoint1:

You should know that whoever talked against bleaching cream and promo DNA test automatically becomes the greatest enemy of Nigeria oloshos 😂
exactly.including degenerates and women who don't know how to respect themselves.infact the number of naked women on social media is getting disturbing and irritating.not to talk of numerous sex tapes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Rocky247(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07
elonmuskbaby:
what makes him arrogant? Abi Na you no know the difference between confident,brave and arrogant.

OGA work on your self esteem.its only those weak men who have self esteem issues that Will see an alpha male as arrogant
alfa male that mouth and arrogance just put in detention. You think he's brave but I see him as arrangant man.you are entitled to your opinion
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by elonmuskbaby: 8:07pm On Apr 07
Rocky247:
alfa male that mouth and arrogance just put in detention. You think he's brave but I see him as arrangant man.you are entitled to your opinion
at least his arrest was worthwhile.it birthed sanity.at least Social Media rest from all sort of depravities.abi are you part of the Agege people grin because I realised the only groups of people that have a problem with VDM are ageges, bleaching cream sellers and oloshos wink

4 Likes

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Incrediblekutty(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07
Arkmanbuddy:
Let him continue posting trash till enters police net again...this time, for a long time.

I support his call for Mohbad's widow to do a DNA test on their kid though.

Your comment is laughable!! You hate him but loves what he does??

2 Likes

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by badboyTee(m): 9:07pm On Apr 07
saphiere:
Hmmm.
My love for Davido increased the day he married my sister.
My hatred for this very dirty man increased the day he dragged a young widow to go and do DNA.
werey why won't you hate him when he stands for truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by gaspology(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
saphiere:
Hmmm.
My hatred for this very dirty man increased the day he dragged a young widow to go and do DNA.
All Oloshos like you are vehemently opposed to DNA and we know why grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by sangresan(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07
saphiere:
Hmmm.

Unmarried young girl wey kpaid her live-in lover? Get sense.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by rtdCivilservant: 10:49pm On Apr 07
saphiere:
Hmmm.
Can I get to know u more. Really serious about this, I am moved by God to make this proposal. Pls reply me.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by sheriffindy(m): 12:06am On Apr 08
He has nothing against homosexuals and whatever ...but brandishing it to the public and social media as a normal thing is what he is against.

Do whatever you want with your life on your own but don't try to deceive or lure others into it...simple.
faceland:

Dude be careful. Already made comments that could be translated as transphobic (with the Bobrisky saga). I don't know if he can enter USA except he gets very rich soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Wizpa(m): 12:26am On Apr 08
saphiere:
Hmmm.

You mean a young suspected murderer??
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by jonahhh: 12:33am On Apr 08
saphiere:
Hmmm.

Young widow that slept with all the label boys including a king, young widow that was the last person the dead saw and she wasn’t even remorseful … be like you wan make ogun chop your Yansh, young widow my foot

1 Like

Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by 1Sharon(f): 12:47am On Apr 08
babyoy:
I like VDM for many reasons:
1) He is bold
2) He does not give up easily.
3) Yes, he had a past, and he has admitted that what he did then was not ok.

We should learn to stand for the truth. If we all mind our business and don't speak out, then we should not complain when our future generations, start getting confused on what is right and what is wrong.

Once gay, always gay.

There is nothing like " I was gay in the past"

This very dark man is a hypocrite.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by 1Sharon(f): 12:48am On Apr 08
Roger3D:
She ought to do the DNA if she's got nothing to hide

No. She doesn't want to allow herself be controlled by those bullies. She doesn't want to give them that satisfaction.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Roger3D(m): 6:34am On Apr 08
1Sharon:

No. She doesn't want to allow herself be controlled by those bullies. She doesn't want to give them that satisfaction.
Or rather she's got something to hide
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by 1Sharon(f): 6:38am On Apr 08
Roger3D:
Or rather she's got something to hide

Nathaniel Bassey had something to hide too? Neither of them will give you that satisfaction. You can keep speculating, they won't give you the response you want.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by OneCandleAway(f): 7:28am On Apr 08
jonahhh:

Young widow that slept with all the label boys including a king, young widow that was the last person the dead saw and she wasn’t even remorseful … be like you wan make ogun chop your Yansh, young widow my foot

Ah
Fear God oo
When did she sleep with all the record label?

Even the baby she said it was jossy that said they should get pregnant
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by kendrick9(m): 8:30am On Apr 08
saphiere:

I am not an advocate to of DNA because some times nurses and doctors swap people's babies at birth.

Another dull comment...
So if the nurses according to you swapped your babies, you wouldn't want to find out your real offspring?
How stupid is that?
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by sprints1: 8:44am On Apr 08
Chummynoni:
I see nothing bad in VDM clapback. Moreover, daddy freeze is a f**l and a boy in man's body. Why would he have to publicize what he and davido discussed secretly?.
daddy freeze is an agbaya... he still thinks he is in cool FM that his rubbish foolish baby attitude never comot... used to watch his YouTube live but when I realise that his rubbish arrogant atenuje act has not left I stopped watching his rubbish... as for VDM he needs to chill no be everything u go dey blog about
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by johnlaw123(m): 8:45am On Apr 08
saphiere:
Hmmm.

who cares about you liking him, he doesn't know if you exit self,
what is fucking wrong if she do DNA test, if she is so sure why is she delaying to do the test.
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Mohisah: 9:14am On Apr 08
Arkmanbuddy:
Let him continue posting trash till enters police net again...this time, for a long time.

I support his call for Mohbad's widow to do a DNA test on their kid though.
Na Davido bail am dis last time? Dey play..! Na Dem Seyi Vodi use bck door power release am without noise.

Davido shld knw dat he's not meant to say such, it sounds like VDM is under him, which is not.
My advice to VDM, mk he try to associate himself with more Northerners cos na only dem fit back u wholeheartedly, unlike d West mkin social media noises
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by Roger3D(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08
1Sharon:

Nathaniel Bassey had something to hide too? Neither of them will give you that satisfaction. You can keep speculating, they won't give you the response you want.
Only whores are scared of DNA tests
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by 1Sharon(f): 8:19pm On Apr 08
Roger3D:
Only whores are scared of DNA tests

Tell that to Nathaniel Bassey 🚶‍♀️
Re: “Davido Can’t Tell Me What To Post On My Platform. He Doesn’t Feed Me” VDM by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:19pm On Apr 13
kingmaster2009:
This guy thinks he can use his miniature sense to gather clouds.....around the country by interfering with all sorts of things...

Is it not working

As if he passed all that we know him of...lazy people through their phones ... in Nigeria have made this irrational man popular. ...I weep for this generation. and generation yet unborn ....because this wasn't what it used to be in the 1990s

Who your weep epp

Someone who uploaded his manhood on social media has suddenly become an opinion in our society....what a shameful country.....

Leave if ẹ pain you

I weep for the next generation..tai solar should think their generation is wasted....this generation's downward is the epitome of a wasted generation
who your weep epp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony / “life Is Gucci”- Toke Makinwa As She Flies To Ghana In Designer Shoes / How I Wasted My Years As A Bachelor — Gideon Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.