Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God (2575 Views)

Timaya Shaves Off His Dreadlocks (Photos) / #EndSARS: Rema Cuts His Dreadlocks Signature Hairstyle In Solidarity (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by TopNotchTrends(m): 11:24am On Apr 07
Popular Nigerian musician Asake has wowed the internet after a video captured him having a new look after he cut his dreads. Asake is well known for his musical prowess and of course is dreadlocks.

In a trending video online, the singer is seen to have cut off his dreads and another video also surfaced in which a man of God prophesied that Asake will cut his dreads and be used by God.

Well netizens are keeping their fingers crossed as part of the prophecy has been fulfilled with Asake cutting his dreads.

Watch the video and share your thoughts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc7CANAhDOE?si=_mOhEdsBimNtQ0eC

Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Oscarchims: 2:52pm On Apr 07
Ololade asake... Nice change ejan'la
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by chizzypresh(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07
Hmmmm
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Rexymania(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07
Oga you are a talkative
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Odotech: 9:19pm On Apr 07
Shitty look, shitty music. Only people with low IQ from same zone with these shitty musicians hype the kind of music they produce. I Know lots of Dem musicians lacks good command of English and it reflects in their lyrics. The worst of all is portable. I don't know why that zone keeps producing shitty people with shitty looks who make shitty musics and lot of energy wasted hyping same

2 Likes

Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Tunmise80: 10:40pm On Apr 07
He looks good with it
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Phred1717: 8:52am On Apr 08
That prophet is also on drugs
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Pussyisgud: 9:54am On Apr 08
Odotech:
Shitty look, shitty music. Only people with low IQ from same zone with these shitty musicians hype the kind of music they produce. I Know lots of Dem musicians lacks good command of English and it reflects in their lyrics. The worst of all is portable. I don't know why that zone keeps producing shitty people with shitty looks who make shitty musics and lot of energy wasted hyping same
I disagree with you, there's nothing shitty about asake music and his looks, just say you don't like his music,
Keep listening to your Nathaniel Bassey and chioma Jesus.
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Will205: 11:50am On Apr 08
Odotech:
We must protect you at all cost.
Re: Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God by Will205: 11:55am On Apr 08
"Asake will be used by God"

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten African Male Actors / Photos: Saheed Balogun,karan Iyabo Others Star In Lizzy Anjorins 50 M Movie / Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.