Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

(CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family (1397 Views)

Worried About Selling Everything In Nigeria & Relocate To Uk With Family? / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 11:41am On Apr 07
Hello everyone,

My family is relocating and everything we own as a family is up for sale (excluding laptops, phones, clothes etc.)

For sale is:

1. A Lexus sedan. NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW
2. A standard living room set (4 pcs).
3. A sharp LED TV (32 inches). SOLD
4. Dining set (6 seater). SOLD
5. [s]A 1.5 KVA hybrid inverter system (Homaya), 2pcs of 200Amps Quanta SMF-VRLA batteries and its solar panels; 2 pcs 380 watts mono panels.[/s] NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE NOW
6. 2 gasoline generators (2.5 KVA - TEC and Sumec).
7. [s]An LG automatic washer/dryer, 7kg wash and 4 kg dry.[/s] SOLD
8. A mountain bike.

And everything else a house usually has.

Selling these things is going to be hectic for me so I decided to start early - and sell in bits, starting with what we're not using most - which is the dining set.

I'll gradually upload photos of the other items as they become 'free' to go.

If you have anything in mind, let me know (even if it isn't listed here) - before someone else grabs them.

Please note

1. I prefer clients who are residents of Benin city or have someone who can check out the items for them as buyers will be responsible for transporting the bought items.

2. All receipts are intact and will be made available. In the rare event that a receipt cannot be found, I'll be happy to take an interested buyer to the shop where the item was bought for verification (almost all the items were bought in Benin City).

3. All items are clean - and are exactly as shown in the photos.

Here's the line to call: 0.7.0.4.8.7.0.7.5.5.9

Update: 11th April, 2024

Most of the items posted here are no longer available. For clarity, here's what's still available:
1. HDF 6-seater dining set. SOLD
2. 1 TEC 2.5 KVA gasoline power generator.
3. A tempered glass center table.
4. A black glass TV stand. SOLD
5. A mountain bike, one kid's bike, and a toddler plastic tricycle.

Please, note that I'm busier than usual and may not update this thread or respond to questions here immediately. However, I try to answer all my calls and return all missed calls.

This round of sales is now closed. All items we need to sell at this point have been sold. Thank you all for your interest.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 11:43am On Apr 07
Here's the dining set, ready to go.

This dining set has been SOLD.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 11:45am On Apr 07
More photos of the dining set...

The dining set has an asking price of 150k (negotiable).

Full disclosure: one of the chairs will need to have one or two of its seater frames changed. I had an extra large visitor stand on it and the poor thing gave way.

This disclosure is for transparency's sake: you're likely not to notice this on an ordinary inspection.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by G12(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07
I'm interested in the solar power.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by verifiablefacts: 2:15pm On Apr 07
Make we see the bike na,
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 2:45pm On Apr 07
G12:
I'm interested in the solar power.

I plan for this to go last, as I actively still use it. Will keep the thread active and update the photos when it becomes available.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 2:46pm On Apr 07
verifiablefacts:
Make we see the bike na,

In a moment...
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by fyzaila: 3:11pm On Apr 07
I'm interested in the washing machine
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by Stevenbright(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07
TerTheFirst:
Hello everyone,

My family is relocating and everything we own as a family is up for sale (excluding laptops, phones, clothes etc.)

For sale is:

1. A Lexus sedan.
2. A standard living room set (4 pcs).
3. A sharp LED TV (32 inches).
4. Dining set (6 seater).
5. A 1.5 KVA hybrid inverter system (Homaya), 2pcs of 200Amps Quanta SMF-VRLA batteries and its solar panels (2 pcs 380 watts mono panels).
6. 2 gasoline generators (2.5 KVA - TEC and Sumec).
7. An LG automatic washer/dryer (7kg wash and 3 kg dry).
8. A mountain bike.

And everything else a house usually has.

Selling these things is going to be hectic for me so I decided to start early - and sell in bits, starting with what we're not using most - which is the dining set.

I'll gradually upload photos of the other items as they become 'free' to go.

If you have anything in mind, let me know (even if it isn't listed here) - before someone else grabs them.

Please note

1. I prefer clients who are residents of Benin city or have someone who can check out the items for them as buyers will be responsible for transporting the bought items.

2. All receipts are intact and will be made available. In the rare event that a receipt cannot be found, I'll be happy to take an interested buyer to the shop where the item was bought for verification (almost all the items were bought in Benin City).

3. All items are clean - and are exactly as shown in the photos.

Here's the line to call: 0.7.0.4.8.7.0.7.5.5.9

I am in Benin and have got interest in the following:

A standard living room set (4 pcs).

A sharp LED TV (32 inches).

A mountain bike.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 7:50am On Apr 08
I'll update this thread later in the day when the sun's up. I need light to shoot some of the photos. For everyone who has indicated interest, I'll respond directly with the photos once I get good light to shoot them.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by FatherCHRISTMAS: 7:59am On Apr 08
TerTheFirst:
I'll update this thread later in the day when the sun's up. I need light to shoot some of the photos. For everyone who has indicated interest, I'll respond directly with the photos once I get good light to shoot them.

Good luck
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 3:53pm On Apr 08
TerTheFirst:

For some strange reason, I'm getting errors when I attempt to upload photos. This has been persistent. If you're interested in the freezer (Thermocool, 126 liters), Washer (LG, 7kg wash/4kg dry), MTB adult bike (and 2 other bikes for kids), the chair set and the 2.5 KVA generator, reach out to me on 0.7.0.4.8.7.0.7.5.5.9. directly and I'll forward them to you via WhatsApp.

Will keep trying and as soon as I can upload photos here, will proceed.

I'll proceed with the next tranche when these are sold so as not to overwhelm myself.

Apologies.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 12:49pm On Apr 09
fyzaila:
I'm interested in the washing machine

400k, very slightly negotiable.
7kg wash/4kg dry. Fully automatic.

Nothing to disclose here: the unit is as good as new and every function works as it should.

More photos are available on request.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 1:01pm On Apr 09
Stevenbright:

I am in Benin and have got interest in the following:

A standard living room set (4 pcs).

A sharp LED TV (32 inches).

A mountain bike.

The chair set is what you see in the photo. The TV is what's on the wall. The TV stand is also going plus the glass table there.

The chair set is 200k, fixed - they're exactly as they look in the photos, without rips or anything to disclose.
The Sharp LED is 50k, fixed too. Works perfectly and has never been repaired. Nothing to disclose here too.

The bike is what I'll upload later. It appears Nairaland is throttling what I can upload so I need to take it easy.

I can however, send the photos for you via WhatsApp.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by Stevenbright(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09
TerTheFirst:

The chair set is what you see in the photo. The TV is what's on the wall. The TV stand is also going plus the glass table there.

The chair set is 200k, fixed - they're exactly as they look in the photos, without rips or anything to disclose.
The Sharp LED is 50k, fixed too. Works perfectly and has never been repaired. Nothing to disclose here too.

The bike is what I'll upload later. It appears Nairaland is throttling what I can upload so I need to take it easy.

Alright, good.

What is the Tv stand going for? And the bike too?
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 12:25pm On Apr 11
Stevenbright:

Alright, good.

What is the Tv stand going for? And the bike too?

The bike and TV stand are pegged at 50k each. I'll upload photos when Nairaland permits me. Or, reach out and I'll share the photos with you on WhatsApp.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by Stevenbright(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11
TerTheFirst:

The bike and TV stand are pegged at 50k each. I'll upload photos when Nairaland permits me. Or, reach out and I'll share the photos with you on WhatsApp.

I do believe we can still negotiate when the time comes.

For now, let's still get the picture here when the forum allows it.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 11:12am On Apr 12
Stevenbright:

I do believe we can still negotiate when the time comes.

For now, let's still get the picture here when the forum allows it.

For these, the prices are fixed and firm: 50k each.

Attached are photos: both are even 'neater' and 'cleaner' when seen in person.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by AntyLydia: 9:17pm On Apr 12
A picture of the lexus sedan, and how much is it?
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 9:43am On Apr 14
AntyLydia:
A picture of the lexus sedan, and how much is it?

Not selling the sedan now...will upload it and put its price tag when its time.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by DIAMANTE1759: 9:57am On Apr 14
u can send me pictures of the Lexus sedan wen u are ready to sell....let me get a buyer for u within Benin

Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by kolinton007: 11:27am On Apr 14
TerTheFirst:

I sent you a text message. Kindly send me more pictures of the chairs on WhatsApp. And, how long have you used the chairs?
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 7:11pm On Apr 14
kolinton007:

I sent you a text message. Kindly send me more pictures of the chairs on WhatsApp. And, how long have you used the chairs?

Text message received from number ending in 91. I'll send more photos to the WhatsApp number indicated in the message on the morrow. The chairs have been used for roughly 2 years.
Re: (CLOSED) Benin-City Relocation Sales: I'm Selling EVERYTHING We Own As A Family by TerTheFirst: 5:52pm On Apr 18
This round of sales is now closed. All items we need to sell at this point have been sold. Thank you all for your interest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Not All Mother Are Good Mothers! / Wahala / Do You Have Regret For Marrying Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.