Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kenyamann get real - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyamann get real (1578 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2011
1. WHY DO YOU SPAM?

2. WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A VIRUS.

3. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS FEEL THE URGE TO POST EVEN WHEN NOTHING MAKES SENSE. YOU JUST COPY PASTE REPEATS

4. WHY TALK AND ANSWER YOURSELF?

5.MUST YOU KEEP A USELESS THREAD UP THERE?

6.WHAT IS SO HARD WITH INSERTING A QUOTE?

5. WHY WHY WHY MANY SHORT POSTS ON ONE PAGE?

6. WHAT IS SO PLEASING WITH CAPITAL LETTERS?

7.WHY CANT YOU READ THROUGH YOUR OWN POSTS AND SEE IF THEY MAKE SENSE AT ALL.

angry angry
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2011
AND WHY IGNORE A THREAD DEDICATED TO YOU? grin angry angry

pleeeease dont irritate, just allow some threads to die or breathe.
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2011
Do you read other people's threads and see the value and manner of posting?
Foreign section, but you dont represent a country only your spamming self.
check some kenyan forums and gt into serious debates not rumours.

Now before I become like you am not posting more on this thread.

I am doing this deliberately so that u read before u post and spam angry angry
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 3:01am On Nov 22, 2011
ENYA NAVY SHOULD ESCALATE THE SINKING OF THE ALSHAAB BOATS. KENYANS WHO ABUSE OUR ILANI, SHOULD SINK WITH THE ALSHAABAB. THE COASTAL KENYA PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER GO TO THE OCEAN FOR FISHING AT ALL.

THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA SHOULD SUPPORT OUR TRUE KENYAN FISHERMEN, BY GIVING THEM A CHEQUE WORTH THEIR TROUBLE AT SEE UNTIL THE WAR ENDS. WE SHOULD NOT BE GIVING FOOD TO THE REBELS IN SOMALIA AND KILLING OUR OWN GENUINE FISHERMEN WITH KENYA LICENSES
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Kenyamann get real by RSA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2011
Love is in the air grin grin grin
Re: Kenyamann get real by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2011
Buhahaha grin

Went in one ear, came out the other cheesy
Re: Kenyamann get real by salassie(f): 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2011
Pendo, you tried, girl. Looks like it's on to Plan C! grin
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
If there was an award for the MOST ANNOYING AND IRRITATING OP this guy would win.
Gosh angry angry
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 4:29am On Nov 23, 2011
THOSE WHO ARE NOT READY TO FIGHT THE REBELS SHOULD NEVER GET INVOLED INSIDE TRACKING THE KENYA ARMED FORCES.

NO HEAT, GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 4:33am On Nov 23, 2011
Hey kenyan man how are you.
Why are you linking the hague case with corruption? dont you realise those are political crimes being dealt with at the Hague and not corruption? you should have mentioned,the KACC ,lumumba and the likes.
The hague case is all about the post election violence that saw thousands displaced and die.Cause was political and ethnic hatred not corruption as we understand it.

Report to moderator     Logged
kenyaman

Re: Ocampo/hague Kenya Case
« #3 on: September 26, 2011, 06:07 PM »

DO NOT HIDE UNDER ELECTION VIOLENCE, POLITICS WERE AT THE HEART OF THE VIOLENCE, TRY ALSO GREED, POWER, AND PERPETUAL DESIRE TO RULE, THE OATH TO THINK THAT ONE WAS BORN IN POWER, SHOULD REMAIN IN POWER THROUGH A DYNASTY. SOUNDS LIKE THE KINGS OF THE MUSLIM WOULD TODAY. ONE BY ONE, THEY SEE THEIR POWERS CRUMBLING. WHY? YOU ASK, THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF POWER GRABBING RULERS.

DEMOCRACY, FAIRNESS, JUSTICE, AND EQUALITY, ACCEPTS ALL MEMBERS OF THE COMMONWEALTH EQUALLY.
Report to moderator     24.22.212.203
kenyaman

« #4 on: September 26, 2011, 06:15 PM »

Upendo read my past statements. Read current statements. The age for power grabbing, tribal politics is gone. See Njenga Mina in Church on the net.
Report to moderator     24.22.212.203
kenyaman

« #5 on: September 27, 2011, 03:11 AM »

Quote from: upendo 98 on September 26, 2011, 06:44 AM
Hey kenyan man how are you.
Why are you linking the hague case with corruption? dont you realise those are political crimes being dealt with at the Hague and not corruption? you should have mentioned,the KACC ,lumumba and the likes.
The hague case is all about the post election violence that saw thousands displaced and die.Cause was political and ethnic hatred not corruption as we understand it.
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2011
angry
Re: Kenyamann get real by salassie(f): 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 1:55am On Nov 27, 2011
utterance of insult is intended to make a subject mad. Unfortunately, its your thread that perhaps lucks wisdom /thought on what to contribute. The topic on the Alshabaab rebels though very important, I miss your profound contribution in it.

ITS TIME YOU HIGH LIGHT THINGS THAT I HAVE SAID TIMELY THEN RESPOND. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN PRISON. IF YOU IDENTIFY WITH THE REBELS, WE HAVE KENYAN PHONE NUMBERS YOU CAN CALL TO RENOUNCE MISCHIEF
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2011
COMPARE THIS TO YOUR OWN

KENYA NAVY SHOULD ESCALATE THE SINKING OF THE ALSHAAB BOATS. KENYANS WHO ABUSE OUR ILANI, SHOULD SINK WITH THE ALSHAABAB. THE COASTAL KENYA PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER GO TO THE OCEAN FOR FISHING AT ALL.

THE REPUBLIC OF KENYA SHOULD SUPPORT OUR TRUE KENYAN FISHERMEN, BY GIVING THEM A CHEQUE WORTH THEIR TROUBLE AT SEE UNTIL THE WAR ENDS. WE SHOULD NOT BE GIVING FOOD TO THE REBELS IN SOMALIA AND KILLING OUR OWN GENUINE FISHERMEN WITH KENYA LICENSES

ONFIRMED EXTREMELY DISTURBED PERSON.NO NORMAL PERSON DOES THIS.

PLEASE MOVE OVER TO THE HEALTH SECTION AND LET THE DOCS HELP YOU OUT.

WASTE OF SPACE!! USELESS!!! BORING,PLAIN ANNOYING!! PLEASE GO SLEE
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 6:58am On Nov 28, 2011
WHEN YOU COMPARE THE TWO, IN QUALITY AND DEPTH, YOU FIND THE NARROW MINDED NATURE OF upendo89, who claims to be a woman, but violets the dress in the mother land.
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2011
do not display yourself as negative, back up your argument, it will help your argument
Re: Kenyamann get real by pendo89(f): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
kenyaman:

WHEN YOU COMPARE THE TWO, IN QUALITY AND DEPTH, YOU FIND THE NARROW MINDED NATURE OF upendo89, who claims to be a woman, but violets the dress in the mother land.

grin am not the white ugly bearded man whose face i once uploaded on my profile. lemmie help u ,google the world's ugliest people and ul find the man.
Hes not me! grin dude uv lost it.people upload pics of animals,cars,now that doesnt men they are animals.

bye! bye forever
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 2:53am On Nov 30, 2011
"Iam not the white ugly bearded man whose face i once uploaded on my profile. lemmie help u ,google the world's ugliest people and ul find the man. Hes not me! dude uv lost it.people upload pics of animals,cars,now that doesnt men they are animals. bye! bye forever."

YOU HAVE A CHOICE, TO COME CLEAN, AND ABANDON THE WESTERN IMAGES THAT MAKE NO SENSE IN THE AFRICAN WORLD. OR EXPLAIN, WHY IN THE WORLD MUST A WOMEN WEAR THE HEAD OF A MAN IN THE ALIAS IMAGE? HAVE WE RUN OUT OF FEMININE IMAGES TO PORTRAY THE SAME?

Acha kuingiza wazungu na tabia zao.
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2011
"He or she is no foul who gives what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot loose."
Re: Kenyamann get real by kenyaman: 3:12am On Nov 30, 2011
Pendo 89, never run for cover. Face the facts. Check with what you write, and what Kenyaman writes.

Why insult a patriot?

(1) (Reply)

Thought Provoking Photo On The Relationship Between Africa And Europe. / Here’s A List Of The Most Horrifying U.S. Government Experiments / Full Details Of New UK Immigration System And how It Benefits Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.