Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality (691 Views)

Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / This Is How To Get Power, Not By Tweeting Reno Omokri Lectures Igbo Youths Again / "Negativity Is Noise" - Kiki Osinbajo Slays, Steps Out In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by opamoses1: 5:06pm On Apr 07
Dear Emeka,

Thank you for your interesting insight. While your accusation against the Government and the Yorubas may have some merit, if one is paranoid, perhaps we should consider what cannot lie: the facts.

How come the same government that is prosecuting Bobrisky, a Yoruba man, for, according to you, the sole purpose of targeting unknown Igbo people, also facilitated Air Peace to become the only Nigerian airline to have direct flights to the United Kingdom via London Gatwick Airport, which is owned by another Yoruba man, named Bayo Ogunlesi?

If the Nigerian government and the Yoruba are as anti-Igbo as you postulate, would it not have been very easy for them to frustrate Air Peace, bearing in mind that a Yoruba person is President of Nigeria, while another Yoruba owns Gatwick Airport and two other UK airports?

Do you know how easy it would have been for the Tinubu administration to have frustrated the Geometric Power Plant currently providing almost uninterrupted power supply to Aba? But rather than frustrate it, they facilitated it.

For eight years of Buhari, the Igbo did not get one service chief. Today, our beloved Ndi'Igbo people have the Chief of Naval Staff. But when President Tinubu appointed Vice Admiral Emmanuel Ikechukwu Ogalla as the CNS, it was our own beloved brethren from the Southeast who accused him of being a "non Igbo speaking Igbo". None of us even knew that such a thing existed before the accusation was thrown up.

Emeka, are you really sure your enemies are external? Is it possible that they are internal?

Emeka, is it not possible that Bobrisky's is just a routine arrest of a person who violated the law and has nothing to do with the person's tribe, religion and gender? A similar thing happened to the more popular Funke Akindele.

Culturally, it is the Yoruba who spray Naira as a custom. If anyone is to be arrested on that score, it is more likely to be a Yoruba person. This is just pure mathematical probability.

Please fact-check me: one of the traits of the psychological disorder of narcissism is to constantly claim to be a victim, when, in fact, it is another person who is a victim. In this case, Bobrisky is the victim, but you, who have not been arrested, have instead dismissed him as a victim and taken that toga for yourself.

Anyway, thanks again and may God bless you and may God bless Ndi'Igbo.

#TableShaker

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 5:08pm On Apr 07
grin grin

Another victim mentality bursted

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by UncleAyo: 5:16pm On Apr 07
It's a genetic trait of mental disorder.

CHARACTERISTIC OF: Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Symptoms may vary from person to person. The most common symptoms include:

1. Being overly boastful, exaggerating one’s own achievements
2. Pretending to be superior to others
3. Lack of empathy for others
4. Looking down on others as inferior
5. Monopolising conversations
6. Impatient, angry, unhappy, depressed or has mood swings when criticized
7. Easily disappointed when expected importance is not given
8. Always craves for “the best” in everything
9. Has a very fragile self-esteem
They:
10. Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
11. Feel that they deserve privileges and special treatment.
12. Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements.
13. Make achievements and talents seem bigger than they are.
14. Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
15. Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
16. Be critical of and look down on people they feel are not important.
17. Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
18. Take advantage of others to get what they want.
19. Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
20. Be envious of others and believe others envy them.
21. Behave in an arrogant way, brag a lot and come across as conceited.
22. Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

1. Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
2. Have major problems interacting with others and easily feel slighted.
3. React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
4. Have difficulty managing their emotions and behavior.
5. Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change.
6. Withdraw from or avoid situations in which they might fail.
7. Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection.
8. Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Obiedun(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07
Truly, many people like to play victim mentality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Richtaiwo: 5:25pm On Apr 07
There are times you don't bother yourself on some issues but that is for the matured mind. But for a person like me, I swear every clown will sit up. Wtf. I give you something no one has ever given you in your entire life, then all you do is to sit down and keep boasting displaying a very heightened ingratitude. I swear to God, you will never ever get any favour from me. Infact, if I have my way, I will make sure even what rightfully belong to you, you will not get. By then, you are justified to insult and tell me all you want.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Rossikk(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07
UncleAyo:

They:
10. Have an unreasonably high sense of self-importance and require constant, excessive admiration.
14. Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate.
15. Believe they are superior to others and can only spend time with or be understood by equally special people.
17. Expect special favors and expect other people to do what they want without questioning them.
19. Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others.
22. Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office.

At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they view as criticism. They can:

1. Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special recognition or treatment.
3. React with rage or contempt and try to belittle other people to make themselves appear superior.
8. Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, humiliation and fear of being exposed as a failure.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Also, narcissistic parents have favourites among their offspring, who they treat like royalty, and the non favourites whom they manipulate and try to control, belittle, etc.

Narcissists are evil beings.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by PandoraObi: 5:45pm On Apr 07
It is still the bitterness and anguish of shameful defeat of Peter Obi, losing election was so devastating for Peter girigory Obi people

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:13pm On Apr 07
helinues:
grin grin

Reno Omonkey asking questions with a burner account and replying himself.

We know what he is.

Meanwhile, helinues is this past post by Reno victim mentality too??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 6:14pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

We know what he is.

For you to have such kind of thoughts, then you must have also been doing same.

Wondering why it's hard for you guys to admit your fup without shifting goal post.

Is Bobrisky an Igbo?

So Reno cloned a verified account?

Abeg, you guys should know when to rest. E Jo e dakun

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:19pm On Apr 07
helinues:

For you to have such kind of thoughts, then you must have also been doing same.

Wondering why it's hard for you guys to admit your fup without shifting goal post.

Is Bobrisky an Igbo?

So Reno cloned a verified account?

Abeg, you guys should know when to rest. E Jo e dakun

Rie nsi

You even have multiple monikers here, who works as Apc propaganda machinery with only one account??

You think people don't know your modules operandi here.

Who said bobrisky Igbo? You keep talking incoherently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Slytiger: 6:21pm On Apr 07
😂😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Goodvibes007: 6:46pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

We know what he is.

Ozommadu:

Rie nsi

You even have multiple monikers here, who works as Apc propaganda machinery with only one account??

Why do you Ibo boys like to lie to yourself.

So Emeka gift is a burner account. A regular IPOB that became an Obidient and now has gone back to supporting IPOB.

You can see why people say there is no difference between IPOB and Obidients. They are one and same.

Cc: helinues

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:48pm On Apr 07
Goodvibes007:

So Emeka gift is a burner account. A regular IPOB that became an Obidient and now has gone back to supporting IPOB.

You can see why people say there is no difference between IPOB and Obidients. They are one and same.

Are you sad you're bursted

There's another account I always see on Twitter with an Igbo name but very very anti Igbo.

I guess one of you are behind the account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 6:49pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

Rie nsi

I dare you to post my multiple monikers.

I don pass the stage of hiding behind one moniker and not be proud of who I am. If am banned, I served it without peeping around.

@ emboldened, what are you doing on this thread if you don't know what it's all about

Can you see what the years of trolling can cause, confusion upon confusion

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 6:51pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

There's another account I always see on Twitter with an Igbo name but very very anti Igbo.

Sebi Ijele is from Maiduguri tongue

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:53pm On Apr 07
helinues:

I dare you to post my multiple monikers.

I don pass the stage of hiding behind one moniker and not be proud of who I am. If am banned, I served it without peeping around.

@ emboldened, what are you doing on this thread if you don't know what it's all about

Can you see what the years of trolling can cause, confusion upon confusion

Helinues are you not leodeking

You always claim "years of trolling you"...you helinues?? Butterfly feeling like a bird.

You're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, just manage your 30k monthly stipend for trolling Peter obi from your Apc WhatsApp group, make hunger no kpai you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 6:54pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

Helinues are you not leodeking

You always claim "years of trolling you"...you helinues?? Butterfly feeling like a bird.

You're inconsequential in the grand scheme of things, just manage your 30k monthly stipend for trolling Peter obi from your Apc WhatsApp group, make hunger no kpai you

Sorry, I don't think I can help your situation, it's just too precarious

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:55pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Sebi Ijele is from Maiduguri tongue

There're tons of Yorubas doing exactly what ijele is doing to Igbos.

Adeyinka grandson has calibrated you guys...I'm sure you fell under 11th class yoruba

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 6:56pm On Apr 07
helinues:

Help yourself first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:57pm On Apr 07
helinues:

You're virtually on every thread on Nairaland.

What's going on?

Are you this jobless?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by helinues: 6:59pm On Apr 07
Lizzysamuel:

What's going on?

Are you this jobless?

Do you have any issue with that or it's giving you sleepless nights?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Exousiang01: 7:01pm On Apr 07
UncleAyo:

They:

No better way to describe an Igbo man

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Armaggedon: 7:08pm On Apr 07
A fan?
Doesn't show where the "fan" mentioned him.
Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by StOla: 7:17pm On Apr 07
It is a mental disorder occasioned by the civil war.

They need to be rehabilitated.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Basic123: 8:54pm On Apr 07
THOSE PEOPLE AND THEIR COMPLEX OF NARCISM & VICTIM MENTALITY

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Slytiger: 9:06pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

The one you are posted is just an APC guy with maybe 500 followers on twitter. Even a goat knows that.

But you see that Emeka guy that Reno posted. Na world biggest IPOB celebrity on twitter. E easy to get 50,000 followes if not that he is IPOB and also Obidient at the same time grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by Ozommadu: 9:15pm On Apr 07
Slytiger:

The one you are posted is just an APC guy with maybe 500 followers on twitter. Even a goat knows that.

But you see that Emeka guy that Reno posted. Na world biggest IPOB celebrity on twitter. E easy to get 50,000 followes if not that he is IPOB and also Obidient at the same time grin

If you choose to keep deceiving yourself,that's your business and not mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by AcadaWriter: 10:14pm On Apr 07

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by blacknp(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07
Goodvibes007:

You know that ozommadu, ofunaofu, & onuman very well, 3 musketeers of the East.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by blacknp(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07
Lizzysamuel:

What's going on?

Are you this jobless?
Are you jobless to be on every thread also?
Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by onuman: 1:39am On Apr 08
Goodvibes007:

IPOB says it wants Biafra out of Nigeria. It's only sworn parasites like you who have problem with what IPOB wants. Nigeria emerged from GB. Almost all the existing countries today emerged from another country.
Tinubu once said he didn't believe in one Nigeria. He sponsored Oduduwa Republic agitators as Plan B in case Fulani failed to hand power over to him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Lectures A Fan On The Negativity Of Victim Mentality by 9japride(m): 1:58am On Apr 08
Exousiang01:

No better way to describe an Igbo man
[color=#006600][/color]

No matter how the rest of Nigeria tries to weaken the moral of Igbos, it adds more fuel to their determination to succeed.
The Reno man is just a bitter individual. Who knows he's tribe? That's how some minority tribes keep acting envious of Igbos.
Just like some white people who are racist and when blacks respond to their racism they start saying blacks complain too much or act a certain way.
Narcissistic behaviour is what Reno exhibits. I haven't seen him providing solution to Nigerian's issues?
He just dedicated all his efforts in researching irrelevant topics on Igbos
What has his tribe done with the oil and gas available in their communities?
Maybe is to be answering yes Sir to their oppressors that's what they are good at.
If the south east eventually gets their country, it will be better they erect a high fence to block off any view from those hateful things.
It's only a baby that doesn't know the mindset of minority tribes in the Niger delta regions towards the Igbos.
Most of the monikers here in nairaland will eventually become elder Statemen in their various communities and people will think they have sense.
Reno I believe when he was young, exhibited most of the traits being displayed by bigots here in nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Guber: Labour Party Rejects INEC Final List / In due time our continent will burn / Ill. Gov. Arrested In Obama Successor Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.