Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Should I Take This Offer? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Should I Take This Offer? (123 Views)

How Do I Take Care Of Ants In My Flower Garden / This offer is no longer available / Grab This Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This Offer? by Oluwashina72: 5:34pm On Apr 07
A friend told me about a company giving a loan amount to 400k and will be paying back 32k every Monday.. And I'm using it to start a dry catfish business... Would get an oven and smoke fish and smoke for people too.. Please what's your thoughts?
Re: Should I Take This Offer? by Mahone05: 5:39pm On Apr 07
Hurry slowly

Be sure of
✅fish source
✅Price of oven and other equipments
✅Source of power
✅ what is your % tendency to bounce back after a bad day or two?
✅ Your target market
✅ Power source
✅ Your preparation against theft

I want to assume it will take 3 months plus to pay back with interest, for someone else it's doable, it may be tough, now I don't know you (that is, your strength and weaknesses), considering the above you know the answer you are seeking

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take This Offer? by Blackbelly(m): 6:13pm On Apr 07
There's very little information you provided in your post and as such, we may not have a full picture to give you good counsel.
Have you had any experience in doing this business before seeking out this loan?
If yes, how well have you managed the risks and how certain are you about your ability to repay that amount every Monday?
Have you inquired about the interest rate and loan obligations?
Do you have a plan on how to manage the associated risks with the business?
These are some questions you have to answer to make an informed decision

1 Like

Re: Should I Take This Offer? by Oluwashina72: 6:24pm On Apr 07
Have you inquired about the interest rate and loan obligations? Yes
If yes, how well have you managed the risks and how certain are you about your ability to repay that amount every Monday? Working hard in my marketing strategy 50%
Have you inquired about the interest rate and loan obligations? Yes
Re: Should I Take This Offer? by benzion72(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07
What is your experience in the business, what is the return and is there market for the dried fish. It is better you use your money first gain experience and latter expand the business with loan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sell Here / Excellent Resilience: Yunmai Yoga Mat / It's Time You Start Following Your Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.