Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President (574 Views)

IBB Didn't Endorse Obi, He Does Not Have A Twitter Account - Spokesman / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Khyrvxjzy: 6:00pm On Apr 07
i have anger issue against peter obi, he can never become president

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Ozommadu: 6:03pm On Apr 07
You supported buhari and now tinupoo...how has your life improved??

Obi living rent free in your head, is he the one that is flogging you to collect #300 loaf of bread?

Abi he's the one that increased electricity tarrif??

Why do you love distracting and deceiving yourself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by jimmyvic(m): 6:07pm On Apr 07
When you should be angry at your village people for keeping you where you are...mtcheeww
Khyrvxjzy:

1 Like

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by blacknp(m): 6:09pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

Obi living rent free in your head, is he the one that is flogging you to collect #300 loaf of bread?

President Buhari & President Tinubu made you poor abi? same thing those Almijiris in Gombe & Yobe will be claiming also.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Ofunaofu: 6:13pm On Apr 07
Khyrvxjzy:

The anger issues stem from the support you have for a certain notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger engaging in criminal state capture whose calamitous economic policies have ensured you become frustrated. You can no longer afford basic needs like food and shelter. You scream Ebi n pa wa o on a daily basis. 

Peter Obi had absolutely nothing to do with it. Tinubu is the reason you are angry at yourself.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Ozommadu: 6:24pm On Apr 07
blacknp:
President Buhari & President Tinubu made you poor abi? same thing those Almijiris in Gombe & Yobe will be claiming also.

It made you a billionaire and most billionaires I know are always on nairaland defending failed Apc and tinupoo.

Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by victorclean(f): 6:38pm On Apr 07
Please don't reply this. He wants to be popular using Obi

4 Likes

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by ibechris(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07
Khyrvxjzy:

U will soon die of heart attack.

Brainless comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Modecaih: 9:04pm On Apr 07
Khyrvxjzy:
stay off weed son

3 Likes

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Odotech: 9:35pm On Apr 07
Khyrvxjzy:

If you are intelligent enough you would know by now that you are just suffering from Igbo hate. Most of you in the south west were trained to hate the Igbos and SS people by your immediate community. You cannot be free from this bondage as long as you don't know what your problem truly is - the problem is not really obi. Within you, you passionately hate other Igbos too and you don't want to see them shine or outshine you. You will rather wish them death. That's jealousy and hate - 2 in 1 package. You are really suffering o

4 Likes

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Great0ne1: 9:44pm On Apr 07
Ozommadu:

Hahahahaha. O ko ko bi oko

1 Like

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by fkelly(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07
Angry with a billionaire, are u normal?
Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Apr 08
Ozommadu:

gbam

1 Share

Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Ozommadu: 1:13am On Apr 08
yarimo:
gbam

So primate ayodele is now your mentor??
Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by yarimo(m): 1:14am On Apr 08
Ozommadu:

So primate ayodele is now your mentor??
Yes do you have problem with that
Re: I Have Anger Issue Against Obi, He Can Never Become President by Khyrvxjzy: 7:10am On Apr 08
Odotech:

If you are intelligent enough you would know by now that you are just suffering from Igbo hate. Most of you in the south west were trained to hate the Igbos and SS people by your immediate community. You cannot be free from this bondage as long as you don't know what your problem truly is - the problem is not really obi. Within you, you passionately hate other Igbos too and you don't want to see them shine or outshine you. You will rather wish them death. That's jealousy and hate - 2 in 1 package. You are really suffering o

if you say "i hate una" ok i hate una, what did you want to do

(1) (Reply)

Wike Destroyed PDP Now Scheming Out How Destroy APC For His Selfish Ambition / Rise Up / Witchhaunt? Another Nigerian Passenger Arrested On American Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.