Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday (23611 Views)

NLC Warning Strike: Banks To Shut Down On Tuesday & Wednesday / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holidays / FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by mukthar2000(m): 8:53pm On Apr 07
Hope their wouldn't be convision like Lier Muhammad then when the declear wrong public holiday during last time Eld El fitri.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07
Fuuccck!! 🙆‍♂️
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Expanse2020(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07
Antiislaam:
Una don see moon today Sunday 7th of April, 2024? Sebi you said na moon you dey follow before fixing your eid. These slaves people from religion of allah mumu pass anything shs
Mumu man wet dey follow LGBTQ day follow him God worship...
Sorry is your case

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Focusmind: 9:02pm On Apr 07
Kai, why Tuesday and Wednesday? I was expecting Wednesday and Thursday. You know, we usually dash ourselves Friday as a free day, so that the holiday would run from Wednesday to Sunday undecided
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07
lavylilly:
grin
Google says it's 10&11 April, 2024
So that you will not turn Friday the 12th as public holiday.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by lavylilly: 9:29pm On Apr 07
TOPCRUISE:

So that you will not turn Friday the 12th as public holiday.
I don turn am because i go form sickness on Tuesday so I that i wouldn't work on Friday to resume next week.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Alfred200825(m): 9:32pm On Apr 07
2busy:
[/b]

Source:
https://punchng.com/breaking-eid-el-fitr-fg-declares-tuesday-wednesday-public-holiday/?amp

Finally my prayers has been answered. I was supposed to resume from leave on Tuesday, now FG has added 2 days extra for me

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by OriOko88(m): 9:34pm On Apr 07
madridguy:
The holiday should be Wednesday and Thursday.
Is there fasting on Tuesday?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by finallybusy: 9:35pm On Apr 07
Hmm. Sweet. I didn’t even know.
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by NaijaCover(m): 9:36pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:
Chai! This week go long like mad!
I hope they put enough money in ATMs. Cos the way banks do now, they act as if their network is good and every area has constant power supply for cash transactions.
Banks pls no let us get cash strapped o!
Pls airpus o!

We Are Always Available To Serve You
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Offpoint1: 9:59pm On Apr 07
Goodlady:

With their exorbitant charges.
Suffer dey Nigeria no be small!
Goodlady are you single? I want to make you my babe
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Pat081: 10:03pm On Apr 07
Help them oo
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Pat081: 10:05pm On Apr 07
Focusmind:
Kai, why Tuesday and Wednesday? I was expecting Wednesday and Thursday. You know, we usually dash ourselves Friday as a free day, so that the holiday would run from Wednesday to Sunday undecided
if it is Wednesday that means the fasting is 30 days but if it is Tuesday that make it 29days only God go save us
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 07
Yes, according to some sources.

OriOko88:

Is there fasting on Tuesday?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Thevoicenew1: 10:11pm On Apr 07
Portable Attack Kizz Daniel for Challenging his Song on Apple Music Chart With Showa Song

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd0OiQVMRdE
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Ishilove: 11:10pm On Apr 07
Dem don see moon sharp sharp?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Ishilove: 11:12pm On Apr 07
Hollyharjii:
E for be Thursday and Friday
As in ehn
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Goodlady(f): 11:50pm On Apr 07
Offpoint1:

Goodlady are you single? I want to make you my babe
I m single.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by BondRiv: 12:03am On Apr 08
Nigeria and religion. A country where you have the government funding pilgrimages.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by tballeyy(m): 2:19am On Apr 08
pretydiva:
No public holiday for me choi cry
security?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by FuckYeyeMods: 3:35am On Apr 08
Expanse2020:

Mumu man wet dey follow LGBTQ day follow him God worship...
Sorry is your case
Stop rushing to give attention to this fools.
The original post is no more on the thread but you quoting him makes the stupid comment still visible.
You can't report him to any mod but it will continue to be on the thread because you quote him.
Kindly edit and delete his quote and type your own thing.
I will check on your post so I can also edit my post...!!!

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by uuzba(m): 5:40am On Apr 08
abobote:
Have they sighted the moon already?
Or they are hoping to see it on Tuesday
There's an eclipse of the Sun, today 8th April. But it will be visible in USA in their afternoon, which is Monday night for us in Nigeria.
After the eclipse, the moon will shift and become a new moon when we see it next in Nigeria on Tuesday 9th.
It's the new moon these guys are using to do their Eid El Fitri

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Focusmind: 6:14am On Apr 08
Pat081:
if it is Wednesday that means the fasting is 30 days but if it is Tuesday that make it 29days only God go save us

Ok. Good. I was simply being "selfish" and looking at how it would benefit me and my holiday plan undecided
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Mccullum: 6:49am On Apr 08
madridguy:
The holiday should be Wednesday and Thursday.

Suppose to be but not as you thought cheesy
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Goalnaldo(m): 7:09am On Apr 08
We that are small CEO's have been having our own holidays wink
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by mall4shopper: 7:10am On Apr 08
Oron crayfish directly from Smoke kitchen...deliver to any state... anywhere you are.. we deliver promptly.

call or WhatsApp 08147913174

Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Habugala(m): 7:17am On Apr 08
alhamdulillashy , let's celeberate those days together , one people and one country
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by jeromestarks: 7:49am On Apr 08
Helpfromabove1:
Forget it this week is gone

Some will do tues/wed and some weds/Thur Fri na bonus see you at work next week Monday
🤣
Which work do you do?
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by jeromestarks: 7:54am On Apr 08
Port443:
If you see the guys (small boys) you argue with here on nairaland in physical, you will be extremely angry with yourself for stooping so low. Boys like yarimo and helinues.
Oloriburuku.
"Stopping so low" So you are better than them? Werey. Onyioshi.
Some of you use words that you don't know the meaning.
Says his "stooping so low". Pride that profits nothing.
Oya step so high and open your own social media then.
You have reach no where in life but you think yourself so high. Even Tinubu can not use those words on a 10 year old kid.
Idiot "stooping so low"
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by jeromestarks: 7:58am On Apr 08
abobote:
Have they sighted the moon already?
Or they are hoping to see it on Tuesday

One sultan will wake up at 4 am one day and shout " we sighted the moon! Allahuakbarrrrr!"
Re: Eid-El-Fitr: FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday by Revolva(m): 8:01am On Apr 08
una for make every month have public holiday always na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / Why Pope Francis Threatened To Fire Nigerian Priests (Backstory From 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.