Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. (187 Views)

Turkish Space Agency Says Earthquakes Can Be Created Using Weapons In Space / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Holiness2100: 7:45pm On Apr 07
STRONG SIGNS’ FROM GOD
Georgia Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene says earthquakes and eclipses are ‘STRONG SIGNS’ FROM GOD for AMERICA ‘TO REPENT’

As millions of Americans gear up to witness the rare total solar eclipse on April 8, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene thinks it’s a bad omen!

The Georgia Republican took to X, formerly Twitter after a 4.8-magnitude earthquake struck New York and New Jersey. In the now-viral tweet, Greene somehow managed to connect the two entirely different topics- one being a celestial event and the other, a natural calamity; to claim that “God is sending America strong signs to tell us to repent.

Earthquakes and eclipses and many more things to come. I pray that our country listens,” the 49-year-old GOP Representative continued. From the time it was shared on the platform to the time of writing, Greene's tweet garnered 2.9 million views.

Many called her out for ignoring the scientific aspects of earthquakes and eclipses.

After drawing severe criticism for her theory, readers even added context to her tweet, “Earthquakes happen all the time, all around the world, we can follow them realtime using USGS resources.”

Shortly after Greene tweeted her theory about today's earthquake and April 8's total solar eclipse, her name started trending on the platform.

Over 11K X, formerly Twitter users replied to her tweet. Social media personality, @JoJoFromJerz shared a GIF of Donald Trump along with the message, “Earthquakes and eclipses happen all the time Marge. Remind me who the president was when we were met with a once in a lifetime global pandemic.”

Nlfpmod

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-earthquakes-and-eclipses-are-bad-omens-faces-severe-backlash-online-101712349279132-amp.html

2 Likes

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by SUPERPACK: 7:47pm On Apr 07
Now change to your main account @righteousness02 to start talking rubbish about Nomerica and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by CoronaVirusPro: 7:47pm On Apr 07
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coming from Marjorie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The dumbest non-living thing!

Same idiot that said, space lasers causes wildfire 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Righteousness2(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07
4.8 Magnitude Earthquake the highest since 1880's just before a
4/8 Eclipse.
Also with a thunder strike on the liberty statue

God is definitely Speaking not just to Nomerica but also to the world at large.
Is America and the nations and inhabitants of listening?

Exodus 4:8
And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign.

We live in wierd times.
Just like tge days of Noah and Lot, the inhabitants of the Earth are scoffing , saying this and that and feeling fly.
The Bible , the Holy word of GOD is playing out live before us.
Everything JESUS told us will Happen as signs of HIS Coming have Happened and re- Happeninh in Crazy Frequencies.

Dont Play with your Life Folks.
Dont Joke with your Eternity.
This World is about to be turned into Hell.
The only thing Holding things right now is the saints who are still here.
Once the Trumpet blast and you are still Here, You are in for loooooooooooooong thing.

ESCAPE for your life.
Amend your ways. Run to JESUS CHRIST. LIVE for JESUS CHRIST. There is no more time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by CodeTemplar: 8:11pm On Apr 07
Hmmm.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:26pm On Apr 07
Holiness2100:

Nlfpmod

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/us-news/marjorie-taylor-greene-claims-earthquakes-and-eclipses-are-bad-omens-faces-severe-backlash-online-101712349279132-amp.html

You must be a really low-quality-information person to take what majorie three toes writes as valid reasoning.

So if a muslim made the same assertion, would you have posted it here and then notify the mods to hustle for front page?

You maga cultists are sooo ridiculous.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:28pm On Apr 07
Righteousness2:
4.8 Magnitude Earthquake the highest since 1880's just before a
4/8 Eclipse.
Also with a thunder strike on the liberty statue

God is definitely Speaking not just to Nomerica but also to the world at large.
Is America and the nations and inhabitants of listening?

[color=#990000]

We live in wierd times.
Just like tge days of Noah and Lot, the inhabitants of tge Earth are scoffing , saying this and that and feeling fly.
The Bible , the Holy word of GOD is playing out live before us.
Everything JESUS told us will Happen as signs of HIS Coming have Happened and re- Happeninh in Crazy Frequencies.

Dont Play with your Life Folks.
Dont Joke with your Eternity.
This World is about to be turned into Hell.
The only thing Holding things right now is the saints who are still here.
Once the Trumpet blast and you are still Here, You are in for loooooooooooooong thing.

ESCAPE for your life.
Amend your ways. Run to JESUS CHRIST. LIVE for JESUS CHRIST. There is no more time.

Bro even Jesus wasn't his name. He was called YESHUA.
I don't even have anything to tell you, just that you have been swimming in a pot-pourri of lies upon lies.

Please give us a break.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:30pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coming from Marjorie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The dumbest non-living thing!

Same idiot that said, space lasers causes wildfire 🤣🤣🤣

That was the despicable lady who hounded school shooting victims. And she was part of the planning of the Jan 6th insurrection.
She asked criminal trump for a pardon even before she took oath of office.

And the op wants the mods to take the writings of a deranged adulterer to the front page.

While this righteousness guy is mounting on the words of an adulterer and fornicator, who is an enemy of her own country.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:31pm On Apr 07
SUPERPACK:
Now change to your main account @righteousness02 to start talking rubbish about Nomerica and others

So that's his alternate account? is the guy a maga cultist?

wow, you caught him red-handed by the way grin grin grin
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:31pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

That was the despicable lady who hounded school shooting victims. And she was part of the planning of the Jan 6th insurrection.

And the op wants the mods to take the writings of a deranged adulterer to the front page.

While this righteousness guy is mounting on the words of an adulterer and fornicator, who is an enemy of her own country.

You know her very well!

That dumb thing feeds on mad fictional conspiracies.

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:32pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:

You know her very well!

That dumb thing feeds on mad fictional conspiracies.

They are soooo exhausting!
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:33pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

They are soooo exhausting!

🤣🤣🤣

I take it as comedy now for the sake of my mental health.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:35pm On Apr 07
End time legislator with end time prophecy...

She should be recalled from the parliament for spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:36pm On Apr 07
CoronaVirusPro:

🤣🤣🤣

I take it as comedy now for the sake of my mental health.

I've been trying to find laughter in all their craziness but when I realize that these people take their hideous maga conspiracy lifestyle and use it to terrorize others in the real world, the smile kinda leaves my face a bit. I was once in this conspiracy shit-hole bubble, so it's quite hard for me to find their madness funny.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 8:39pm On Apr 07
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
End time legislator with end time prophecy...

She should be recalled from the parliament for spreading falsehood

She should have been jailed immediately after AG Garland took office, but the highly bureaucratic US justice system and compromises in Congress has allowed her to roam free, while she aided the insurrectionists. That same nonsense criminal trump is enjoying.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by CoronaVirusPro: 8:45pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

I've been trying to find laughter in all their craziness but when I realize that these people take their hideous maga conspiracy lifestyle and use it to terrorize others in the real world, the smile kinda leaves my face a bit. I was once in this conspiracy shit-hole bubble, so it's quite hard for me to find their madness funny.

Can imagine, I was in once like that, but I earlier said, I tried to visualize it as comedy for sanity sake.

That lady can ruin your person with her stupidity’s if you take it too serious.
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Righteousness2(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

Bro even Jesus wasn't his name. He was called YESHUA.
I don't even have anything to tell you, just that you have been swimming in a pot-pourri of lies upon lies.

Please give us a break.
Take a Break my Dear and do the Needful.
Take a Break, heed the Warning , the Message and do the Needul.
The NEEDFUL is for you to Amend your ways, run to JESUS CHRIST and Get Prepared for Eternity, Because there is no more time.
There will be no Break on the other side of Eternity.

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Obrigardo: 9:22pm On Apr 07
Righteousness2:

Take a Break my Dear and do the Needful.
Take a Break, heed the Warning , the Message and do the Needul.
The NEEDFUL is for you to Amend your ways, run to JESUS CHRIST and Get Prepared for Eternity, Because there is no more time.
There will be no Break on the other side of Eternity.

Please get lost
Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Righteousness2(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

She is this ! She is that!
Whatever you say she is, that is your Matter.
Ignore the Messenger! Heed to the MESSAGE.
It is a Loud Divine Message.

If THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY could Speak through a Donkey to Pass a Message to Baalam, there is nothing or No one He cannot speak through.

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by Righteousness2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07
Obrigardo:

Please get lost

Receive PEACE my Dear in JESUS Name.

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by SS777(m): 9:43pm On Apr 07

1 Like

Re: Earthquakes And Eclipses Are Strong Signs From God To America To Repent- Us Rep. by meobizy(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07
Tripe.

(1) (Reply)

Houthis Urge UN To Resume Aid Distribution To Fend Off Famine In Yemen. / U.S. Should Expect Some Form Of Iranian Retaliation - Pentagon / The Candidates Who Have Qualified For The January Democratic Debate So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.