Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai (43138 Views)

Shi’ites Clash With El-rufai’s Convoy, Four Dead / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by smalls001: 7:43am On Apr 08
You're interested in better Nigeria because you've seen another potential chance with El Rufai but you openly said you'll never support the current administration even if it means getting a better Nigeria. Who you fooling.....
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by tojahh(m): 7:47am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
Last time I checked, Anambra is still a state in Nigeria.

You can go there and give them borehole
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by aremubabs: 7:48am On Apr 08
Zeezenho:

Tinubu made alliances with Buhari a well known terrorist and dullard, you guys named him jagaban and said he is a master strategist. Obi is doing same .

You asked obi to go build bridges he is doing just that.

But you all claimed that Obi is different.

Why is Tinubu and Buhari now a benchmark for Obi?

The problem with you Obi slaves is that you don't want to accept that Obi is just a Nigerian politician striving for power, and not a saint. He is a thief like the rest of them, just that he is a cunning one. Rather than steal in the usual stealing way, he misappropriates funds. He is a desperado like the rest of them. Suddenly, he is following Tinubu's footsteps by offering humanitarian services.

What Obi does not know is that it is rather too late for him to use philanthropy to bamboozle people. Tinubu had been doing it for many years. MKO Abiola did for many years. Obi wants to do it against the next election.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Johnnyplus01k(m): 7:54am On Apr 08
All this social media propaganda....

Can obi boost of
Water supply
Electricity
Job
Health etc in anambra state
People that rule this country are not even in govt, because they are more powerful than govt. If you prove stubborn they ruin your govt
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by aremubabs: 7:59am On Apr 08
Zeezenho:

Funny urchin a poor hungry man is adviceing a bank chairman on how to run business dont you think you have mental problems ?

But you can call Buhari a dullard abi? You can call a man who reached the pinnacle of his career in his 40s, who headed PTF and became head of state and president a dullard.

Your hypocrisy is one of a kind.

If we go by your logic, no one should be advising presidents except they are presidents themselves. No one should be advising Davido except he is a billionaire musician like Davido. No one should even be advising Naira Marley except they are wealthy themselves.

Obi might have headed a bank, but the fact remains that he has made bad political choices. Heading a bank is not the same as making a good political gamer or decision maker.

Tinubu never headed a bank, but he is known as a political strategist for good reasons.

1 Like

Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by janeedema(f): 8:27am On Apr 08
lol…you call someone who took an unknown party (Labour Party) to heights unimaginable in less than a year a loser?

You may need to define the meaning of loser to me; cause I don’t seem to get you.

Dittodat:
This clown again grin grin grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi is at it again oh. Lying MOFO.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that all this hobnobbing with Muslims all of a sudden is about the next election.
Muslims are not some dumbasses that you can play for a fool. They will take your bore hole and still not vote for you Mr sore loser.
No amount of Boreholes can change your YES DADDY Religious WAR comments. It will replayed in all languages when election time comes around for those with short memories.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Johncarlo07: 8:31am On Apr 08
Dittodat:

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that all this hobnobbing with Muslims all of a sudden is about the next election.
Muslims are not some dumbasses that you can play for a fool. They will take your bore hole and still not vote for you Mr sore loser.
No amount of Boreholes can change your YES DADDY Religious WAR comments. It will replayed in all languages when election time comes around for those with short memories.

U nd foolishness = Siamese twins
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Magnumproperty: 8:34am On Apr 08
gidgiddy:

Goal post shifters everywhere. From Peter Obi not donating in the North to why is he donating to Christians in the North

Next will be why Obi has not donated to Kanuri, Fulani, Bromley, Nupe etc
I expect you to provide proof where he donated to Northern muslims before his presidential ambition rather than shifting the goal post here. Forget those Obi sweet talk above, all politicians are the same.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Truthsandtrusts: 8:42am On Apr 08
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Truthsandtrusts: 8:44am On Apr 08
Bendeco2020:
Obi the rock

Obi is smarter than their papa

Only your Papa he smart pass
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Truthsandtrusts: 8:45am On Apr 08
LagosFirstSon:
I swear to God, anywhere Peter Obi goes we go follow

You will continue to follow him to hell
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Obaranje: 8:52am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Then why should you modify my post? Am I a representative of Biafrans?
report him to the mod straight
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by MySolace: 9:00am On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
Last time I checked, Anambra is still a state in Nigeria.
Wot did u make of d pics??

Water scarcity, d boreholes got dried? Nope! The knock is on EEDC for failing to bring light so dat people would pump water wit dia sumo.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by MySolace: 9:07am On Apr 08
Dittodat:

Vote him or not, it wont stop him from his act of goodwill, dats his identity! Obi is not ur regular politician. He has integrity
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by kingmaster2009: 9:25am On Apr 08
Juliusganduje:
Obi, wherever you go is where we Nigerians will go. Any party or candidate you choose is the choice of Nigerians. We dey your back gidigba

Who are the "We"

You better correct yourself.....Where Obi Bitter go, all the Omo Ibo follow .....simple
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Dittodat: 10:44am On Apr 08
Johncarlo07:

U nd foolishness = Siamese twins
Same as your father.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by crossbreedwears(m): 11:32am On Apr 08
It's a pity! Someone claims not to br desperate to be president but keeps jumping from Point A to B. It's well oh
Juliusganduje:
Obi, wherever you go is where we Nigerians will go. Any party or candidate you choose is the choice of Nigerians. We dey your back gidigba
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Johncarlo07: 12:12pm On Apr 08
Dittodat:

Same as your father.

U God forsaken son of a leper. Ur lepered father refuse to train u properly. Dingbat!
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by BabaRamota1980: 12:38pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/07/im-interested-in-better-nigeria-peter-obi-clears-air-on-running-with-el-rufai/

If Kwankwaso refused to deputize for Obi, what makes you guys think El Rufai will?

Look, Obidients are truly "Obijiots" sorry for hitting that low but it is truth. My apology to the mods if this is violation, but we all should be concerned for mental health of Obidients.

First, Obi locked El Rufai out of Anambra and blocked him from attending APC rally.

Second, Obi called El Rufai a bigot and fanatic. El Rufai is still very upset that while under his governorship in Kaduna Igbos are not denied access anywhere, Obi as a governor in Anambra denied him access to everywhere. He even made a public broadcast about it in last election. Obi is yet to apologize.

Third, El Rufai is a Northern political vanguard. He along with Sanusi are replacements for old vanguards like Buhari, Aminu Kano, Sardauna, Balewa, and so on. A Northern political vanguard will not deputize to Ibo...forget it!

Fourth, El Rufai has a huge following in APC, and was a founding member of the party. Why would he abandon a party he founded to go join a party founded by no one? Where is the sense in that?

Some ijiots think because Datti deputized for Obi, any northerner is now a fair game. Not so. If you want a Northerner for deputy look for a Alhaji with low political class. El Rufai is above Obi class. In fact, if El Rufai was running for Presidency he wil never pick Ibo for deputy...and if he did it would be in class of Soludo.

Obi sef dey come out feeling important, talking shit about solutions for today as if he doesnt know El Rufai is politically above his reach.

Tell Obi to answer the damn question
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by AfonjaScud: 12:54pm On Apr 08
tellwisdom:

Suffer no de tire u? As u de eat now, na the same during Jonathan?

Far better than then, no kidding.
I admit Gej's time was relatively stable but then black market fuel was avaible free for all but now I'm honestly far better.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by AfonjaScud: 1:02pm On Apr 08
nigeriansamurai:
well thats all right but till biafra comes igbos are full citizens of nigerians anywhere and everywhere within the territory... If you gat any issues with that you can go and bath with your excreta...

As per the hierachy settings from Briyain, you belong to 4th class citizenship.
You can never become president in the next 24 yrs.
Tinubu till 2031.
Shetima from 2027 to 2035 (no Kanuri stock has ever been president yet?
Shetima is running with a SS ticket.
Then SS takes over till 2043.
Ibos have been both president and head of state plus an 8-year VP.

As for your political recklessness outside your region, you'll soon begin to be tamed.

If you're not pleased with that srrangement, a sip of sniper is an option.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by 43Ronin: 1:50pm On Apr 08
Zeezenho:

Funny urchin a poor hungry man is adviceing a bank chairman on how to run business dont you think you have mental problems ?
The ones with the mental problem is you obidients. You are too stupid to realise that in Nigeria you can't win any election without a revolution or being part of the 2 big party. If peter obi had used his sense with the massive support he had from the public he should have merged with PDP and become VP to atiku it would have been a home run. LP did not have d structure to pull it off, neither did you have d balls to revolt the worst election in naija democracy just the way d sensgalese president and his party have been doing.Now your stupidity is once again extending to 2027 when tinubu has already sworn in 11 SC justices. Peter obi is a very rich man like you said & would rather keep d status quo than spend his time in jaild4 you to get freedom.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by segunjack: 3:46pm On Apr 08
and we yoruba can have our own country

derecho:
Peter Obi na wiseman abeg.
Elrufai ko ganduje ni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM4XEhJ2e68
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Lovelydaisies: 5:35pm On Apr 08
With Peter Obi in the game for the next election, I'm beginning to feel hopeful again about Nigeria.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by funshint(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08
Zeezenho:

Tinubu made alliances with Buhari a well known terrorist and dullard, you guys named him jagaban and said he is a master strategist. Obi is doing same .

You asked obi to go build bridges he is doing just that.
Obi shouldn't do thesame since he always classifies himself as different from other typical politician which he's not. Clown 🤡
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Tochj(m): 9:36pm On Apr 08
Judolisco:
Obi and El Rufai.... I'm waiting for how obi followers will paint sir el rufai as d best thing that happened after jollof rice
The same way you painted Shettima a well known Bokohaham patron
A Man who groomed Bokohaham from a rag-tag group led by an Islamic scholar to an international terrorist organization.
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Splashme: 9:41pm On Apr 08
My president
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by Zeezenho: 12:51am On Apr 09
funshint:

Obi shouldn't do thesame since he always classifies himself as different from other typical politician which he's not. Clown 🤡

We prefer a clown to ghost some one without history a Lie,cheat,fraud and carrier criminal.what do you think
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by funshint(m): 2:35pm On Apr 09
Zeezenho:

We prefer a clown to ghost some one without history a Lie,cheat,fraud and carrier criminal.what do you think
I can tell you PO has everything in jumbo package grin
Re: I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai by captaininiobong(m): 6:40am On Apr 10
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/07/im-interested-in-better-nigeria-peter-obi-clears-air-on-running-with-el-rufai/

Selfish interest. I am beginning to doubt him despite his history. He left datti and went to El rufai.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Northern Clerics Say That Buhari Was Poisoned’ - Umar Tata Writes DSS / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.