Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It (154 Views)

10 Lucrative Businesses To Ventures Into In Nigeria That Can Yield Millions / Germany Begs Argentina For Weapons And Argentina Said No / Beluchi Nneji Ventures Into Real Estate, Unveils B.god Properties Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It by Ogunleti01: 8:29pm On Apr 07
Sometimes last year a thought came to my mind that i should established a frozen food business which my wife would be in charge of.This year we have gathered close to #700000 to buy deep freezer,generator and other miscellaneous. Today my in-law called me and my wife that we should thread carefully about our proposed plan. There is this popular man in our town who is into frozen food business. No one talks good about the man and several testimonies abound of how he has been using spiritual powers to cripple those in the same line of business with him. I have seen close to four people who tried it but stumbled along the line. Stories of how some of the fishes they bought ended up being spoilt without any tangible cause. It is obvious the man wants to maintain his monopoly at all cost. The shop we got is almost 3km away from his but i was told he has a way of sending his mercenaries out to check for potetial competitors once he noticed that his daily sales is dropping just to use occultict power to cripple them. I have established so many links about this business but right now i am confused whether to drop the idea or still go ahead? Please i need your advise
Re: They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It by shortgun(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07
The fact that you're already succumbing to fear, doubt, and have accepted defeat before even facing this individual suggests that going ahead with the business venture would likely result in failure and colossal loses.
My advice is for you to shelve the business plans, you are not mentally ready.
Re: They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It by BigYash: 12:46am On Apr 08
Ogunleti01:
Sometimes last year a thought came to my mind that i should established a frozen food business which my wife would be in charge of.This year we have gathered close to #700000 to buy deep freezer,generator and other miscellaneous. Today my in-law called me and my wife that we should thread carefully about our proposed plan. There is this popular man in our town who is into frozen food business. No one talks good about the man and several testimonies abound of how he has been using spiritual powers to cripple those in the same line of business with him. I have seen close to four people who tried it but stumbled along the line. Stories of how some of the fishes they bought ended up being spoilt without any tangible cause. It is obvious the man wants to maintain his monopoly at all cost. The shop we got is almost 3km away from his but i was told he has a way of sending his mercenaries out to check for potetial competitors once he noticed that his daily sales is dropping just to use occultict power to cripple them. I have established so many links about this business but right now i am confused whether to drop the idea or still go ahead? Please i need your advise
Fear not.. Start your business and ensure you put God first first.. If the man is not careful,he will leave that area for you.(dead or alive).. But you have to be strong spiritually o.. You and your wife should be on Mid night prayers steady..
He go run .. If actully he is evil..

Which church do you attend?
Re: They Said No One Ventures Into The Business And Makes It by MrNovo: 1:08am On Apr 08
Ogunleti01:
Black man redeem thyself....
Oga look in the mirror and tell the man you see there to go home because he doesn't have what it takes to compete in business instead of maligning every successful business man who have toiled to get to where they are today.
The same man you are accusing, a Lebanese will come with a better experience, network and capital adequacy and send your occult business man packing in less than 3 months.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Records 10% Surge Against Dollar Amid Efcc’s Crackdown On Speculators / I Need To Buy An Nigeria Adsense Account / Share Your Location With Friends, Colleagues And Family On Webtalk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.