Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! (1395 Views)

Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 9:41pm On Apr 07
OUR FATHERS WHO WERE IN EGYPT
HALLOWED BE THY NAME.
THY KINGDOM COME AGAIN

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 9:51pm On Apr 07
An Egyptian man, New Kingdom 18th Dynasty

Egyptian Polychrome Wood Sarcophagus Lid of the Lady Tjenety, 25th Dynasty, 750-656 B.C.

Queen Tiye, Gramndmother of Pharaoh Tutankhamun, 1350 BCE
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07
THE GREAT SPHINX

''Beholding that head characteristically Negro in all its features, I recalled the well-known passage of Herodotus which reads: 'For my part I consider the Colchoi are a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black-skinned and kinky-haired'''.

- French Aristocrat, Count Volney, in Voyages en Syrie et en Egypte, Paris, 1787, Vol. I, pp. 74
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07
Black Man Know Yourself
Be confident
Our ancestors civilized this world
Black Man Know Yourself
Don't forget your past!

- Femi Kuti

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66RQbRR4wpI&ab_channel=Amir3793
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:24pm On Apr 07
This is what OUR PYRAMIDS looked like when we were in Egypt

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by OBTOREPA(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07
Great discovery.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07
In the second image above you can see a man prostrating before the Pharaoh.

Now you know how far back we have been doing this as part of our tradition.

OBJ prostrating before Yoruba king
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Dsimmer: 10:33pm On Apr 07
It's mostly known fact that the Egyptians were blacks except those who want to be dishonest with themselves.

The scripture described Jesus as black and Jesus was hid in that same black Egypt country.

Several also described the Egyptians. Aristotle, Plato, Herodotus etc described the Egyptians.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:39pm On Apr 07

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07
Dsimmer:
It's mostly known fact that the Egyptians were blacks except those who want to be dishonest with themselves.

The scripture described Jesus as black and Jesus was hid in that same black Egypt country.

Several also described the Egyptians. Aristotle, Plato, Herodotus etc described the Egyptians.

You're absolutely correct.

Europeans are THIEVES.

I remember watching the Ten Commandments movie as a kid, and all the Egyptians and Pharoahs were represented by white European/American actors.

So I grew up believing the ancient Egyptians were whites! undecided

2 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Buccalcavity2: 10:49pm On Apr 07
Most of northern Africa were blacks. History supports this. Its why I cringe at the hypocrisy of Arabs in Palestine. When Arabs colonise, they don't leave any trace of the previous occupier. Now they want the whole world to help them chase another Arab away. All because those ones have power now or have powerful allies.thesame neighbors they chased away many years ago!

4 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Rossikk(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07
Buccalcavity2:
Most of northern Africa were blacks. History supports this. Its why I cringe at the hypocrisy of Arabs in Palestine. When Arabs colonise, they don't leave any trace of the previous occupier. Now they want the whole world to help them chase another Arab away. All because those ones have power now or have powerful allies.the same neighbors they chased away many years ago!

Excellent point.

If not for the fact that I just hate to see innocent civilians, especially children, being slaughtered, I wouldn't have cared about their war with Israel.

Even the so-called Israel are impostors on land that was originally occupied by black Africans, who were the true biblical Israelites.

Was it not the other day that President Vladimir Putin of Russia instructed his nation that henceforth they would worship the Black Jesus, after releasing thousands of ancient images from Russian vaults showing the ancient Hebrews to be blacks?

4 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by tollyboy5(m): 12:45am On Apr 08
Rossikk:

Europeans are THIEVES.

I remember watching the Ten Commandments movie as a kid, and all the Egyptians and Pharoahs were represented by white European/American actors.

Egyptian were not black base on the mummies in Egypt

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Tellmeastory: 12:53am On Apr 08
tollyboy5:

My friend will you stop talking rubbish.

What do you mean by ''the mummies in Egypt''?

How many Egyptian mummies have you seen?

Egypt lasted thousands of years. So how many mummies did you see to make a judgement?

All these ancient black artefacts/statues/paintings, posted above, where are they from?

Your village?

7 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by tollyboy5(m): 1:25am On Apr 08
Tellmeastory:

My friend will you stop talking rubbish.

What do you mean by ''the mummies in Egypt''?

How many Egyptian mummies have you seen?

Egypt lasted thousands of years. So how many mummies did you see to make a judgement?

All these ancient black artefacts/statues/paintings, posted above, where are they from?

Your village?

Bro the southern part of Egypt may have had more of black who are racially closer to the Ethiopians.
They were alot of middle eastern looking people in Egypt back then who are not white. And other chocolate Nubians .
Maybe reason for the kind of painting we see now in Egypt.
Mummies from 3000BC were not black bro, they were brown people with Caucasian kind of hair.
The era of black Egyptian which might also be true will have to be above 3000BC in that case.
Only art works show the present of black in Egypt but the mummy say otherwise
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by tollyboy5(m): 1:27am On Apr 08
I think the problem is is excavating tombs and not actually burried people.
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by olisaEze(m): 2:38am On Apr 08
I apologize for anyone’s ox that is goad, but the major reason I can’t buy into Islam is that no one can tell the history of a people more accurately than the people that lived it. The white man claimed the nose of the great sphinx in Egypt was cut off by a certain Sa'im al-Dahr, who was outraged with locales for bringing offerings to the sphinx. In the light of these recent revelations, we don’t need anyone to tell us why that nose had to be chopped off! Let this sink in, the Red Sea was parted by a black man for a black race, pursued by another black race. cool
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by BolaAThubv(m): 3:55am On Apr 08
Rossikk:

Europeans are THIEVES.

While you're busy insulting and calling out the White Europeans, what about the Arab impostors claiming Egyptians now? They're migrants from the Arabian Peninsula who conquered and destroyed the Black Egyptian civilization that built the pyramids

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by BolaAThubv(m): 3:57am On Apr 08
tollyboy5:

Keep quiet! Have you seen one single Egyptian mummy that wasn't black? Do any of them look like the present day occupiers of Egypt?

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by ahmedio2017(m): 6:44am On Apr 08
Dsimmer:

Can you now see that Bi.ble is full of fallacies and fables and deciet?
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Dsimmer: 8:03am On Apr 08
ahmedio2017:

Can you now see that Bi.ble is full of fallacies and fables and deciet?

Ode, the Bible rather confirmed the Egyptians were black!

It was the criminal Arabs who wiped out the black Egyptians while stealing their land before they were dealt with by the Europeans. They also stole the Judea land after the Isrealites already got dispersed into Europe. Well, the European Jews are back to their land.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Seunpapa65: 8:04am On Apr 08
The European are thieves it's only the pyramid the cannot carry to their museum

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Dsimmer: 8:15am On Apr 08
Rossikk:

Excellent point.

If not for the fact that I just hate to see innocent civilians, especially children, being slaughtered, I wouldn't have cared about their war with Israel.

Even the so-called Israel are impostors on land that was originally occupied by black Africans, who were the true biblical Israelites.

Was it not the other day that President Vladimir Putin of Russia instructed his nation that henceforth they would worship the Black Jesus, after releasing thousands of ancient images from Russian vaults showing the ancient Hebrews to be blacks?

While the so called Isrealites in Judea today aren't black, we can't really say they're imposters. What if their skin colour changed due to the fact that they were in Europe for several centuries? Secondly, the so called new Isrealites aren't chasing out the blacks in the place but rather the criminal Arabs who are also imposters in the place yet won't let the Isrealites be, even when the land doesn't belong to the Arabs. In fact, if the Egyptians returned today, the Arabs would have to also leave that place.

1 Like

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by ahmedio2017(m): 8:33am On Apr 08
Dsimmer:

Ode, the Bible rather confirmed the Egyptians were black!

It was the criminal Arabs who wiped out the black Egyptians while stealing their land before they were dealt with by the Europeans. They also stole the Judea land after the Isrealites already got dispersed into Europe. Well, the European Jews are back to their land.

See this one o, so Jews are not black?
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Dsimmer: 8:38am On Apr 08
ahmedio2017:

See this one o, so Jews are not black?

Yes. The Bible said the Hebrews looked like the Egyptians whom Aristotle and Herodotus said were blacks with woolen hair. The Bible also described Jesus as a black man and his parents hid him in a black Egypt country.

It was criminal Arabs who wiped out the Egyptians. If the Egyptians returned today, the Arabs have to leave that land.

2 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by tollyboy5(m): 9:09am On Apr 08
BolaAThubv:
Keep quiet! Have you seen one single Egyptian mummy that wasn't black? Do any of them look like the present day occupiers of Egypt?
Bro most mummy don't have afro features. You dey allow afrocentric people dey give you lamba.
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by tollyboy5(m): 9:10am On Apr 08
Dsimmer:

Yes. The Bible said the Hebrews looked like the Egyptians whom Aristotle and Herodotus said were blacks with woolen hair. The Bible also described Jesus as a black man and his parents hid him in a black Egypt country.

It was criminal Arabs who wiped out the Egyptians. If the Egyptians returned today, the Arabs have to leave that land.
The Egyptian and jews were not black. They were brown people with dark hair bro.

Bible never called Jesus black lol
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by AcadaWriter: 9:14am On Apr 08
Great discovery.
Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by Dsimmer: 9:17am On Apr 08
tollyboy5:

The Egyptian and jews were not black. They were brown people with dark hair bro.

Bible never called Jesus black lol

The hebrews were described as black like the Egyptians, even as Aristotle described the Egyptians as very blacks! Sink that into your head.

Jesus was described as one with burnished bronze coloured feet and arms with woolen hair. That's all black features.

All these are not even surprising since the first human on earth was a black man and Jesus was representing the first Human on earth.

2 Likes

Re: New Discovery In Egypt Shows The Real Black Pharaohs! by BolaAThubv(m): 9:24am On Apr 08
tollyboy5:

Bro most mummy don't have afro features. You dey allow afrocentric people dey give you lamba.
These are random images of some Egyptian mummies. You're free to post any images that closely resembles the Arabs or Caucasians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Madness In Russia: Topless Road Safety Campaign (pictures & Video) / Lessons From The U.S. Civil War Show Why Ukraine Can't Win / Hamas Calls For Global Jihad, Invasion Of Israel, Attack Jews Worldwide On Oct13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.