Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How I Lost My Wife To Another Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Lost My Wife To Another Man (402 Views)

Three Days Of Watching My Wife Fu¢k: Am So Helpless / How I Lost My Girl Friend To Another Rich Guy Because Of 5k. / Spirit Of Gambling how i lost 1 million nqira to bet9ja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Wife To Another Man by dusky222: 10:28pm On Apr 07
Dave and Clara have been married for more than nine years without children. They stayed with each other and hoped that they will have children before their 10th year of marriage anniversary because they were being persuaded by families and friends to get a divorce, but they couldn’t let go because of their love for each other.

Months came and passed. Dave was returning from work one fateful day, he
saw his wife walking down the road with a man and they looked happy together.

On another occasion, while Dave was coming back from work that evening, he saw that same man drop her off at the house. Dave became angry, jealous and
sad.

Three days later, after a long day at work, Dave was taking water with a glass jug when his wife's phone rang. He Just picked it up and the person said ‘hello my dear, I’ll be coming to the house this evening to see you as promised. I hope
your...’’ and just then, Dave hung up the phone.

It was a man's voice. He was sure the person must be that man he had been
seeing with his wife lately. He suddenly became shaky with plenty thought, ‘’Have i really lost my wife to another man?’’ and at that point, the glass of water fell off from his hand and shattered into pieces.

Then Clara came running towards her husband, asking, ‘’Is everything okay
darling?’’ In anger he gave his wife a hard push and she fell down. She wasn’t moving or getting up because she hit her head hard on the floor.

complete story here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSoHDWjCso

Re: How I Lost My Wife To Another Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07

Re: How I Lost My Wife To Another Man by Ileme: 10:35pm On Apr 07
It well my broda. Pls move on
Re: How I Lost My Wife To Another Man by dusky222: 12:08pm On Apr 11
MrBrownJay1:

it is not a do or die thing bro, so move on

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning Bliss / The Leper (poetry) / Our Daily Life Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.