Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 (23742 Views)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 8) On 14 August 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 2) On 1st May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by geoworldedu: 7:00am On Apr 10
Win12345:
Is Saka a robot or human, we should not be saying what we think someone who has the ball should, obstruction of someone with the ball without touching the ball first is penalty, unless the rule has changed. What is doing is he going for the ball? Nope
Saka jumped at Neuer who was coming for the ball. So we strikers should start jumping at keepers and seeking penalty right? Thank God the referee went to school of referees, if not he would have made a wrong call today.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by balladin: 7:04am On Apr 10
geoworldedu:
Hmm. You just formed a great lie. Now tell me, did you see the ball? Who really made the contact, Saka or Neuer, pls don't lie.
Neuer made the contact. Formed a lie when the incident was on video?
You guys amaze me
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by franugo(m): 7:21am On Apr 10
Ekaka14:
That is NOT a penalty.....I supported Arsenal all through this game but all these antics by players should stop.
If the goalkeeper caught him on his left leg that would clearly be a penalty but what Saka does is force his right knee to collide with Neur's momentum and that was a fantastic call from the ref not to give it...Period

I don't think saka forced it per se, you know football is played at a fast pace and something can look worse in slow motion. Nevertheless, i agree that ot wasn't a penalty cause Saka's leg hit Neuer's which was planted to the ground. He should have just played it, don't know why he wanted to go round the keeper.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by franugo(m): 7:24am On Apr 10
balladin:

You guys amaze me

Try to talk truth sometimes na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Treasure17(m): 7:35am On Apr 10
bionixs:
person wey no get job . Yimu!
Mtcheeew
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by SPAMBOX7: 7:49am On Apr 10
Beverlyjean:
Reason I said Argentina world cup victory was a fraud...they gave Argentina same penalty against Croatia...
But they scored Croatia 3 goals. Abi all the goals were all penalties. That's even if someone has interest in your cry

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Beverlyjean(f): 7:52am On Apr 10
SPAMBOX7:
But they scored Croatia 3 goals. Abi all the goals were all penalties. That's even if someone has interest in your cry

Croatia Outplayed them until that dubious penalty that changed the game when it was 0.0

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by mushroomFarm: 8:05am On Apr 10
Beverlyjean:
Reason I said Argentina world cup victory was a fraud...they gave Argentina same penalty against Croatia...
Blame penaldo for not being good enough to be a regular starter. Also blame him for missing a one on one chance. Go cry to your god penaldo, move on and stop killing yourself with regrets....there are still so many years for you to cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by humberjade: 8:09am On Apr 10
Win12345:
Is Saka a robot or human, we should not be saying what we think someone who has the ball should, obstruction of someone with the ball without touching the ball first is penalty, unless the rule has changed. What is doing is he going for the ball? Nope

Oga, had it been Saka didn't stretch his leg to make contact on purpose, try to run into Nauer a little bit, the PK would have been given. Go and watch the highlight again, this time, slowly and without bias. I would have been happy had the referee given the PK, but the guy made the right call. Had he given that against us, we would have been screaming blue m*rder. Moreover, the referee could have also given them a PK for the incident involving Raya and an Arsenal defender. Let's just hope for a favourable result in Munich.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by humberjade: 8:10am On Apr 10
Win12345:

Oga, had it been Saka didn't stretch his leg to make contact on purpose, try to run into Nauer a little bit, the PK would have been given. Go and watch the highlight again, this time, slowly and without bias. I would have been happy had the referee given the PK, but the guy made the right call. Had he given that against us, we would have been screaming blue m*rder. Moreover, the referee could have also given them a PK for the incident involving Raya and an Arsenal defender. Let's just hope for a favourable result in Munich.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Almiron: 8:14am On Apr 10
mushroomFarm:

Blame penaldo for not being good enough to be a regular starter. Also blame him for missing a one on one chance. Go cry to your god penaldo, move on and stop killing yourself with regrets....there are still so many years for you to cry
don't mind that loser, e still dey cry, n0nentity...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Almiron: 8:14am On Apr 10
Arsenal na una funeral next week, you're free to quote me anything. Una go chop rubbish...
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by geoworldedu: 8:39am On Apr 10
balladin:

You guys amaze me
You didn't watch same video I watched aswear. What is the name of the TV you watched it with? Let's begin from there.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by SPAMBOX7: 8:44am On Apr 10
Beverlyjean:

Croatia Outplayed them until that dubious penalty that changed the game when it was 0.0
Typical wailer statement
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by sukar886: 8:46am On Apr 10
I pity beyern for second leg
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On Apr 10
helinues:

So both City and Madrid that drew are babies or what?
champions league semi final is for adults and not for babies
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by enemyofprogress: 9:00am On Apr 10
phorget:

We play for the second leg.
na there hearts go break
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Malawian(m): 10:20am On Apr 10
noble2faith:

So na rain cause am? 😂😂😂 Soccer clown! We go see wetin go cause today.
Na that Chelsea Reject cause today own.

jorghinho
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Judithjovial(f): 10:30am On Apr 10
ZombieTAMER:

Arsenal win champions League in your dreams

You couldn't even beat a dead bayern team at the Emirates
it's a dream till it's real, learn to never doubt the impossible
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Honestey: 10:56am On Apr 10
Bayern to finish the business at home
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by enemyofprogress: 11:41am On Apr 10
That penalty denial sweet me for body

If no be fake life, wetin Chelsea fans dey do for viewing center on a Champions League night?

Eeeh!😂😂😂🙄🙄
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by adedayoa2(f): 1:21pm On Apr 10
enemyofprogress:
Legityahoo,Dominique,
Phorget, Kennyz247
Adedayoa2 and others. I dey greet o grin grin grin grin
we greet you too.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by JoeEeL(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10
omoyeni37:

And it was FIFA that also told kolo muani to miss his one on one with the goalkeeper abi, na wa oo

Messi played a through-pass through the torose of one netherlands player like that. His legs appeared closed yet the ball passed through his legs. It must be rigged!

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Dundalk(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10
JoeEeL:

Messi played a through-pass through the torose of one netherlands player like that. His legs appeared closed yet the ball passed through his legs. It must be rigged!
grin

Those are the ignoramus.. You have to leave them to keep crying, crying, and crying, sometimes I feel like quoting them but I rather change my mind and ignore their ignorance,

They are not OK mentally..

World cup that some of the games went to shoot out penalties, someone is still shouting,

🤡🤡

Imagine that France guy missed (Kolo muani)..

🤔
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by omoyeni37: 2:16pm On Apr 10
JoeEeL:

😊

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by JoeEeL(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10
Dundalk:
grin

Those are the ignoramus.. You have to leave them to keep crying, crying, and crying, sometimes I feel like quoting them but I rather change my mind and ignore their ignorance,

They are not OK mentally..

World cup that some of the games went to shoot out penalties, someone is still shouting,

🤡🤡

Imagine that France guy missed (Kolo muani)..

🤔

See enh, just thank your stars you are not in their camp. You have no ideal the level of traumatising pain they've been nursing.

Do u know what it means for Messi to lift the world cup? The kind of searing pain they are undergoing is unspeakable. If it was 7, 8 years ago, they would stil have some hope as was usually done in the past years where a milestone achieved by Messi would be followed by a cr7 achievement too.

But now both players are old. Messi won it close to the last of chances he would have. Its crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Ekaka14: 2:37pm On Apr 10
Beverlyjean:

Same thing happened in the Argentina Croatia semis and Argentina was awarded a penalty, I was against it....if Argentina was awarded for same reason, Arsenal should also have been awarded
Sister Beverly, I agree with you that foul calls in football especially penalties should have some measure of consistency but its not always the case and two wrongs cannot make a right. What happened here was a very good call...the ref was spot-on...I hate theatrics and ploys to get goals by hook or crook grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by Beverlyjean(f): 3:21pm On Apr 10
Ekaka14:

Sister Beverly, I agree with you that foul calls in football especially penalties should have some measure of consistency but its not always the case and two wrongs cannot make a right. What happened here was a very good call...the ref was spot-on...I hate theatrics and ploys to get goals by hook or crook grin

I agree...saka wasn't...as I insisted back then that Alvarez wasn't against Croatia...
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by kennyz247(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10
adedayoa2:
we greet you too.

Thank you brother,next week match will be different game ball with surprises ..

Arsenal will but a more brilliant performance next week

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by adedayoa2(f): 4:18pm On Apr 10
kennyz247:

Thank you brother,next week match will be different game ball with surprises ..

Arsenal will but a more brilliant performance next week
my believe too.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by adedayoa2(f): 4:21pm On Apr 10
ZombieTAMER:

Arsenal win champions League in your dreams

You couldn't even beat a dead bayern team at the Emirates
You call Bayern dead? 2nd on their Bundesliga table, then Bundesliga teams don't have good teams if Bayern is dead.
Re: Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich: UCL (2 - 2) On 9th April 2024 by erniok(m): 8:58am On Apr 11
flexyrule:
My dear, nobody gets rewarded for unbeaten runs or clean sheets.

Dinamo Zagreb did 52 games unbeaten, who mentions DZ when talking about football?

If we were to go by unbeaten runs, then Bayer Leverkusen with 41 games should be in the Champions league and not Bayern Munich.

Champions League football isn't the local league where teams you play against eachother least two times every season. The tempo here is on a different level.

Arsenal might be in a terrific form, but they are yet to prove their talent in this particular competition.
Bayer Leverkusen is just this season and would definitely be in CL next season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Vs Liverpool (1 - 0) On 22nd October 2022 / Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 1st September 2013 / Brentford Gain Promotion Back To Premier League After 74 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.