Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Website Design Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Design Needed (379 Views)

Website Design Needed.. / Logo Design Needed / Expert Web Design Needed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design Needed by santity100: 1:52am On Apr 08
Please I am looking for someone that can help design a simple website.

I have got the content and the domain.

My budget is 20k

Thanks
Re: Website Design Needed by aigohior(m): 2:40am On Apr 08
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

what do you have in mind. I can help you if the website is basic enough.
Re: Website Design Needed by shinemediaweb: 6:46am On Apr 08
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

Let's chat on whatsapp.
I can help you build it
Re: Website Design Needed by simplesol: 8:34am On Apr 08
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

Call me up let's discuss further 0-80-33-05-05-77
Re: Website Design Needed by Devaro: 8:45am On Apr 08
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

Ehh.

If your budget will be #80,000 and above

👇👇👇👇👇

I noticed your request for a web designer to create a simple website.

I'm confident that I can bring your vision to life while staying within budget (#80k and above).

I have a track record of designing clean, functional websites that effectively showcase content.

Could you please provide a few additional details to help me get started:

1. What is the purpose of your website (business, portfolio, blog, etc.)?
2. Do you have any specific design preferences (colors, styles, etc.)?
3. What is your ideal timeframe for project completion?

I'm eager to hear more about your website.

Let's connect to discuss the details and see how I can assist.
Re: Website Design Needed by Shedrick: 9:12am On Apr 08
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

If you have the domain and hosting already. contact us +234 902 340 7751 on Whatsapp.
Sample: seedvestmfb.com
mizuhoeb.com
Re: Website Design Needed by donsheddy1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08
Shedrick:

If you have the domain and hosting already. contact us +234 902 340 7751 on Whatsapp.
Sample: seedvestmfb.com
mizuhoeb.com

who is us

1 Like

Re: Website Design Needed by OptimistGists(m): 12:28am On Apr 09
I am a professional website designer
Contact me via 09030073529 on Whatsapp

Thanks
Re: Website Design Needed by cjudy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12
Imagine. 20k and low budget so called developers are indicating interest. Una no get shame
Re: Website Design Needed by Wbuser21: 8:17pm On Apr 12
cjudy:
Imagine. 20k and low budget so called developers are indicating interest. Una no get shame
Nah you nor sabi business
I'm also interested bro if it's simple enough I can do it for less than that 20 self i have a ton of experience and I'm a programmer
my WhatsApp is on my signature
Best Regards
Re: Website Design Needed by cjudy(m): 5:30am On Apr 13
Wbuser21:

Nah you nor sabi business
I'm also interested bro if it's simple enough I can do it for less than that 20 self i have a ton of experience and I'm a programmer
my WhatsApp is on my signature
Best Regards

Stop downgrading programmers to the tune of 20k.

Don’t allow poverty downgrade what you suffered to learned. Have principles. What’s 20k? What can it get you?
Re: Website Design Needed by Wbuser21: 9:30am On Apr 13
cjudy:

Stop downgrading programmers to the tune of 20k.

Don’t allow poverty downgrade what you suffered to learned. Have principles. What’s 20k? What can it get you?

You need to focus more on how can I get my work out there than how much can I make that's the only way you'll grow look at oraimo as a company started at selling quality products for pennies but now go and check how much for their products now theve made a name for themselves, bro out of the 7 deadly sins pride is number one there is a reason for that focus more on getting your work out there when you have a name for yourself then you start increasing prices instead of looking down on potentially successfull people from your high hourse when you have nothing to brag about, that's why I said nah you nor sabi business,

Best Regards.
Re: Website Design Needed by cjudy(m): 10:10am On Apr 13
Wbuser21:

You need to focus more on how can I get my work out there than how much can I make that's the only way you'll grow look at oraimo as a company started at selling quality products for pennies but now go and check how much for their products now theve made a name for themselves, bro out of the 7 deadly sins pride is number one there is a reason for that focus more on getting your work out there when you have a name for yourself then you start increasing prices instead of looking down on potentially successfull people from your high hourse when you have nothing to brag about, that's why I said nah you nor sabi business,

Best Regards.
Continue downgrading yourself. You don’t know your worth. Keeping using 20k and be building site for people because of hunger. Your eye go soon open. People pay 20million for site. You don’t know your worth. You allow ego for money bring down your personality. Imagine someone asking 20k for a site. In Nigeria what can 20k get you? Sub I think.
Re: Website Design Needed by jose556(m): 12:52pm On Apr 13
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks
Still available? If yes, chat me up: 0813 090 1255
Re: Website Design Needed by Wbuser21: 9:28am On Apr 14
cjudy:

Continue downgrading yourself. You don’t know your worth. Keeping using 20k and be building site for people because of hunger. Your eye go soon open. People pay 20million for site. You don’t know your worth. You allow ego for money bring down your personality. Imagine someone asking 20k for a site. In Nigeria what can 20k get you? Sub I think.
People build sites for 20 million(True)
Don't compare your one step to another mans 20 step bro we will get there buy you have to know a thing or two about humble beginnings

Throughout this entire talk you haven't mentioned any other thing than money it is safe to assume that you are the hungry one looking at web development as an avenue to cash out I really pity for you if you think someone will take out 20 million or even 600k and give to a popper who he doesn't even know or has never met and worst of all doesn't even have a store and no experience I can only imagine all the opportunities you've turned down because of pride.
Re: Website Design Needed by online4business: 10:10am On Apr 14
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

get generatepress premium and someone will customize it for you for less than 10k.

see that nigga talking about 20k being low budget knows nothing about this business.

I'll never pay someone to design what generate press can do in less than 45 minutes 20k

search for portable entrepreneur on YouTube a lady she show how to design a site using generatepress premium start to finish.

if you're a web designer charging 80k to design website kudos to you at least you're doing it.

but someone starting out should learn this thing and not flock over money most don't make back.

look all over nairaland most people are selling their site because they are not making any money.

don't be like most people figure things for yourself first if you have the time...and you should where you dey run go?

As for generate press.

see it's what any web designer who know about making clean seo friendly website will use.

kudos to you that you already registered a domain and hosting by yourself.

it means you're in control of your site nobody go fit steal your site or redirect your site apart from you.

control=responsibility kudos.

whatever you do make sure you understand keyword and niche research.

if you don't have idea better pause the design and figure it out don't play blind archery.
Re: Website Design Needed by cjudy(m): 10:18am On Apr 14
Wbuser21:

People build sites for 20 million(True)
Don't compare your one step to another mans 20 step bro we will get there buy you have to know a thing or two about humble beginnings

Throughout this entire talk you haven't mentioned any other thing than money it is safe to assume that you are the hungry one looking at web development as an avenue to cash out I really pity for you if you think someone will take out 20 million or even 600k and give to a popper who he doesn't even know or has never met and worst of all doesn't even have a store and no experience I can only imagine all the opportunities you've turned down because of pride.
First I’m not a hungry developer.
Anyone who needs my services will pay for it. I don’t belittle myself boss.
Good luck
Re: Website Design Needed by Olumeme1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14
santity100:

My budget is 20k

Thanks

I can help you with it.
Re: Website Design Needed by learn(f): 5:35pm On Apr 15
Please I need someone to help me design a website page, something simple, not too complicated. I will pay for the domain name myself
Re: Website Design Needed by Shedrick: 6:26pm On Apr 15
learn:
Please I need someone to help me design a website page, something simple, not too complicated. I will pay for the domain name myself

Just like I got the OP's Job done without wasting time. Yours can be done too, just let me know your budget +234 902 340 7751
Re: Website Design Needed by Wbuser21: 12:34am On Apr 16
learn:
I am an experienced web developer and programmer just send me a message and il reply as soon as possible my WhatsApp +234‐901-411-6505,
Best Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Sportbetting Agent / Bloggers Help / Webmasters Help Http://aprokoblog.com Load Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.