Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? (1324 Views)

How Do I Scold My Ill-behaved Wife? / I Am Proud Of How I Was Raised, That's How I Will Raise My Children / My Husband Said He Will Raise My Kids To Challenge Me And Be Rude To Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by We4all: 10:59pm On Apr 09
FRANCISTOWN:

From her story, it was very evident that she is indulging the boy to rebel against his father. Imagine she said "The father is the root cause"

What kind of women do we have these days for God sake?
I'm sure the husband had never always been like that. She wouldn't have married him.
There was definitely a time the husband was providing for his home.

And all the blocked head idiots who are offering her series of advice won't think before accessing their dumb ass brain to respond.

Was the husband always like that?

If yes? Why did she marry him?

If no? What happened?
When did he change?

Maybe the husband lost his job or somethin'.

Gosh! Damn! I'm so fade right now. The man has mis-married.

Go and sit down. Why must a woman cover up for her husband? If you want your kids to adore you as a father, then be a responsible dad.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by We4all: 11:14pm On Apr 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Trying to justify why your son is being rebellious again.

Well, one thing is sure in life. You can choose your actions, but you can't choose your consequences. As long as you are able to deal with the consequences 20-25years later.

You are good.

Why are you trying so hard to pain the woman black? As an adult, you should already be aware that there are consequences for our actions or inactions. If the kid is giving his dad a cold shoulder, it is because the father is not being a good and responsible dad. And it's the least he deserves.

From research, it has been proven that most boys tend to imitate/inherit their father's behavior because they see it as a norm. So, it is better she moves out with the boys so they don't end up like their dead beat dad.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Justkatty(f): 11:22pm On Apr 09
We4all:

Why are you trying so hard to pain the woman black? As an adult, you should already be aware that there are consequences for our actions or inactions. If the kid is giving his dad a cold shoulder, it is because the father is not being a good and responsible dad. And it's the least he deserves.

From research, it has been proven that most boys tend to imitate/inherit their father's behavior because they see it as a norm. So, it is better she moves out with the boys so they don't end up like their dead beat dad.

Stop wasting your time quoting him, most of them their brains aren't functioning anymore.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:16am On Apr 10
Biglittlelois:

Always the emotional tantrums from the male gender when it comes to deadbeat dads

The son is blind and can't see the actions of his irresponsible gambling dad? The Op, God bless her soul, even tries to shield the husband by saying and painting him good to their sons but they still see through the beautiful lies

You men need to do better because the enduring wife era has come to an end, being a sperm donor doesn't automatically make you a responsible father, do right by your family and take care of them in love, very simple.

Honestly! It's really not safe for your husband.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:30am On Apr 10
We4all:

Go and sit down. Why must a woman cover up for her husband? If you want your kids to adore you as a father, then be a responsible dad.
Was the husband always like that? Use your head lil child.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:31am On Apr 10
We4all:

A 9yo really?
Regular talk from a distorted hypothalamus gender.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:33am On Apr 10
Mindlog:

You as a husband and father has the obligation to do right before your wife and children, you can intimidate them to fear you but not to love nor bond with you.

"Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord".....Ephesians 6:4
Are you saying a father does not have the right to straighten out his kids?

A 9yo for Pete's sake.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:46am On Apr 10
soulhelper481:
I am not. As a matter of fact, my son can't be rebellious. Is because I pay attention to details that I'm able to see those little things. That's to tell you that I can't raise a disrespectful child. He is a good child, he's just passing through some challenges, all these will pass.

The truth is, in life, you can't do shameful things Infront of the young one and expect them to applaud you.

Since you brought your business to our space. Lemme give you a piece of advise as an elderly man.

You see all these lil girls that are doing big talks are not married o. Some of them are divorced and bittered.
You can't learn how to be rich from a poor man.
If you wanted to succeed, you should learn from a successful person, not from failures like them who can't even get a man to buy them engagement ring.

Why do you think many mothers are still with their husbands? Basically it's because of the children.

Why do you think the man is gambling? So he can lavish? He's prolly gambling to make money for his family. The pressure is just too much on him.

He is not cheating on you and he doesn't beat you.
Knowledge can only get you far. Understanding is the key. Do you know your father in-law? Did your husband experience something like that with his own father?
Those who don't know or forget histories are doomed to repeat them.

Regardless of his fathers mistakes, a 9yo boy is really too small to start being rebellious. Chai!

Wo! Do whatever you think is best for you.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Mindlog: 6:49am On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Are you saying a father does not have the right to straighten out his kids?

A 9yo for Pete's sake.

A father has the obligation to raise his children right and it starts with him being a positive role model to them.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:53am On Apr 10
Mindlog:

A father has the obligation to raise his children right and it starts with him being a positive role model to them.

So a father who smokes doesn't have the right to mend his kid if he smoked?
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Mindlog: 7:01am On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

So a father who smokes doesn't have the right to mend his kid if he smoked?

Clarify what "to mend his kid" means.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 7:50am On Apr 10
Mindlog:

Clarify what "to mend his kid" means.
He sends his kid into the room to get an item and the kid loiters around like a sluggard, only to return when he feels like.

The kid doesn't honour his father. That's it.

It is so disappointing this is coming from a man.
Is your father your father because he is kind towards you or is he your father because he gave you his genes?

Fathers are gods. If you called yourself a christian and have read the old testament, you should understand that being a father is just more than providing.

Whether your father provides for you or not, he is still your father.
Whether he cares for you or not, he is still your father.
You don't get to chose your father. Therefore you can't unchoose him.

Well! To each his own. All I know is, I can't have my kid hang around a boy that doesn't honour either of his parents.

A 9yo. In no time this one will start beating up his father now
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:16am On Apr 10
How some of you women end up with efulefu husbands is what I don't get . Like didn't you notice he was this useless while dating or it was yet another case of desperation to get get married that made you just follow any man.

See, its better to be single than end up with such infidel. If the whole world likes, let them talk trash about being single, it's still better than getting yourself hooked between the devil and the deep blue sea. Cos now none of them was willing to help you when you were facing the heat. This is not to you because it's already late now but to the singles still feeling pressured by some useless talks about being single. Singles, you better learn before people who can't feed themselves comfortably, push you into a useless marriage with one of their kind.

Now, it's going to be very difficult to advise you at this juncture cos your husband doesn't have the financial capacity to take care of them, as a result it will be very difficult to control them and this is going to make them begin to live a wayward life because they'll sooner or later join street life to survive; in the process meet with other bad kids who will teach them bad street habits and your husband will not be bothered as long as they are not going to be asking him for anything so he'll see it as a relief and I tell you this is how bad children in the society are formed.

If you choose to take them with you they may still turn out well but can you cope with catering for their needs for long? How long?

I'll still advise you go with them since they are more fond of you and still have some respect for you unlike their father. So it will be easy for you to control and get them to do the right things that will help shape their lives. But then you'll have to double your hustle.

Hm..

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49am On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Honestly! It's really not safe for your husband.

Most ladies won't marry irresponsible deadbeat gamblers like the ones in your family.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 10:58am On Apr 10
Biglittlelois:

Most ladies won't marry irresponsible deadbeat gamblers like the ones in your family.

Who is this cockroach? Ori e buru, omo ale jati jati. Mtcheeeew
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Emmanuel30a2: 11:08am On Apr 10
You are a soulhelper, so u can't help your own soul? Your soul is like that of an owl that needs to be put inside a bowl...? Your soul is not whole! You are not that whole... How is your hole...? Put your soul and your hole inside a bowl or washing bowl, maybe you can make it whole again... Did you have a sole hole or a sole soul...?
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Emmanuel30a2: 11:11am On Apr 10
Justkatty:
Stop wasting your time quoting him, most of them their brains aren't functioning anymore.
Justkatty, you mean?
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by We4all: 12:12pm On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

A 9yo really?
Regular talk from a distorted hypothalamus gender.

Says a 'dead beat dad' supporting his kind.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:03pm On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Who is this cockroach? Ori e buru, omo ale jati jati. Mtcheeeew

Afofugbemu Asinwin oshi.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 3:19pm On Apr 10
We4all:

Says a 'dead beat dad' supporting his kind.
Don't attack me , attack my message.
Let's agree the father is wrong, in all ramifications. But, Is it right for a 9yo to rebel against his father?
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by We4all: 4:00pm On Apr 10
FRANCISTOWN:

Don't attack me , attack my message.
Let's agree the father is wrong, in all ramifications. But, Is it right for a 9yo to rebel against his father?

It isn't right for a 9 year old to rebel, but when you fail in your duties and responsibilities as a father, then you have no moral standing to demand for respect even from a toddler.

Let me ask you a question: If a father sexually molest his 5 year old daughter and she begins to rebel against him, would you also condemn her behavior?

The point I'm trying to make is , if you behave badly as an adult, you will surely lose your respect; even from kids. It is what it is!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by FRANCISTOWN: 5:04pm On Apr 10
We4all:

It isn't right for a 9 year old to rebel, but when you fail in your duties and responsibilities as a father, then you have no moral standing to demand for respect even from a toddler.

Let me ask you a question: If a father sexually molest his 5 year old daughter and she begins to rebel against him, would you also condemn her behavior?

The point I'm trying to make is , if you behave badly as an adult, you will surely lose your respect; even from kids. It is what it is!

The problem i have with you is that your English is too much.
I said considering the context of this story.
Now we've agreed that the father is wrong. Now, is it okay for a 9yo to rebel against his father.

Leave sexual assault out of it. As it's not within the confines of the story.
Re: Which Of These Will Raise Well Behaved Young Men? by dahmie2013: 8:34am On Apr 11
FRANCISTOWN:

The problem i have with you is that your English is too much.
I said considering the context of this story.
Now we've agreed that the father is wrong. Now, is it okay for a 9yo to rebel against his father.

Leave sexual assault out of it. As it's not within the confines of the story.
Excuse you. It is okay in this context. Children also deserve to be respected. What do you mean? Is gambling or beating their mum a thing a Father should teach his son? Who earns respect from that, not definitely from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Man To Have 25 Children? / I Have Stuff I'm Giving Away. / Am I In A Hurry Or Should I Wait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.