Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Edge Of Seventeen Chapter Eleven : Russian Roulette - Written By Rihanne Maya - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Edge Of Seventeen Chapter Eleven : Russian Roulette - Written By Rihanne Maya (84 Views)

Edge Of Seventeen Chapter Seven : Fighting Temptation- By Rihanne Maya / Edge Of Seventeen Chapter One : Separated At Birth - Written By Rihanne Maya / Beware of the Scammer Tommyikes, Maya, Fidelis or Ifeanyi(Patricia) Aganyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edge Of Seventeen Chapter Eleven : Russian Roulette - Written By Rihanne Maya by Dailygroove: 3:19am On Apr 08
EDGE OF SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Russian Roulette

As Neon carefully ascended the stairs,he glared around the dimly lit white painted balcony and then at the large frames hung on the pathway wall. He continued to read each tag on each of the room doors on a slow pace,trying to authenticate room 102 deluxe.

He took few steps further till he arrived at the wanted door. He quickly unwrapped a piece of paper he had with him again to confirm the room number written on it.

Mrs Jessica Mide was in a white towel when a knock dropped on the room's door," Who is it?" She asked.

"Room service. "Neon replied in an abnormal deeper tone.

"Hold on I will be right there. "Jessica Mide approached the door. She then unlocked the door.

The door swung open and Neon walked into the room.

"Neon?" Mr Jessica Mide stuttered at the sight of his son," What in Gods name are you doing here?"

Neon kept his cool as he calmly glared around the room in a circle. He finally approached the bed and then sat on the bed.

"H- h - how did you find me,Neon?" Jessica stuttered continuously,until a male voice of a aged man emerged from the bathroom.

"Honey who is it?" Uncle Frank called.

"Ermm! It's t - t - the room service man,ermm no I mean m - m- m - my s- s- s- son. " She fidgeted continuously.

"What's wrong? Why are you stuttering non stop like you've seen a ghost?" Uncle Frank asked as he unhinged the bathroom's door handle.

Who is this young man right here,and what does he want?" Uncle Frank quizzed.

Neon turned with a jolt," I know this face. For seventeen years of my life I have always dreamt of meeting this face. The same man in my dream. " Neon laughed out loudly.

"Jessica,who is this young man?" Uncle Frank fired.

"H-h-he's my son. "She quivered.

Read more from our website address under my profile or visit and follow the writer on facebook

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Your Academic Future With Expert Statement Of Purpose Writing Services! / Intense Slumber. / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.