Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria (16543 Views)

Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / "I Fed On Women Breasts And Two Glasses Of Human Blood Daily"- Ex Kenyan Cultist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 8:22am On Apr 08
One Gallon. How many people blood deh there. EVOL
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by BlackRains: 8:34am On Apr 08
Miners on the beat
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by phemmie06(m): 8:42am On Apr 08
Thank God this does not happen in Osun or Ogun
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by CodeTemplar: 8:50am On Apr 08
When you hearcultist andcultism, it all boils down to exchanging life(blood) for the things.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by CorrectionFLuid: 9:03am On Apr 08
Following the arrest of the seven suspected ritualists along the Zaria -Kaduna expressway, he said that two other suspects were apprehended by the locals, at ABU Congo Conference Hotels, along old Jos road, stressing that they are Austin Ifinju from Ondo State, aged 28 and Yoruba by tribe and Aliyu Ali Yahaya, resident of Hadu Nasko road Abuja, aged 24. Agatu by tribe and a student of ABU Samaru.

I knew it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by CorrectionFLuid: 9:05am On Apr 08
Iseoluwani:
grin

NAME CHECKERS FOOD NO SWEET OOO.

NA EVERYBODY COLLECT grin angry

Because you saw your Yoruba brother you claim everyone is there.

Those who are not indigenous to Zaria had their place of origin named, and ondo proudly turned up.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by dequir: 9:07am On Apr 08
Artscollection:

Na our ondo Brother go give them update

No, my Ondo bro was an nwaboi under them.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:09am On Apr 08
So you're like this sad

No wonder sad
Jewessgratitud3:
Bad. Mind the tribe you're marrying into because some tribes are Just so known for this barbaric act.

Pathetic
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Itiskdg121(m): 9:12am On Apr 08
This country called Nigeria is fast becoming a jungle
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by obiekunie01: 9:37am On Apr 08

that they are Austin Ifinju from Ondo State, aged 28 and Yoruba by tribe

na them!

'sofisticated' people na him be the master mind!
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Jewessgratitud3: 9:40am On Apr 08
ThatFairGuy1:
So you're like this sad

No wonder sad

You see? This is what Im talking about. You left the people who carried out the barbaric act, it's me you're attacking for warning people to be wary of such dangerous people. This is the kind of heart that leads those people to do such evil. Very insensitive.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by ThatFairGuy1: 9:54am On Apr 08
When as "So you're like this" "No wonder" become an attack?

Compare this statement to your own direct attack on a whole ethnic group yet we all read about okotoko, and till date it hasn't changed, cannibalism inclusive.

Why generalization?
I expected u to be more civil at 40+ but u amazed me. That's why I responded, it wasn't an attack
Jewessgratitud3:

You see? This is what Im talking about. You left the people who carried out the barbaric act, it's me you're attacking for warning people to be wary of such dangerous people. This is the kind of heart that leads those people to do such evil. Very insensitive.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Jewessgratitud3: 10:04am On Apr 08
ThatFairGuy1:
When as "So you're like this" "No wonder" become an attack?

Compare this statement to your own direct attack on a whole ethnic group yet we all read about okotoko, and till date it hasn't changed, cannibalism inclusive.

Why generalization?
I expected u to be more civil at 40+ but u amazed me. That's why I responded, it wasn't an attack

I know exactly what your statement implies and I take it as an attack. By the way I was only advising people to be tread cautiously besides I wasn't the one who exposed their act and the report was direct about the tribe involved so how am I the one directly calling them out?

Was I the one who announced their tribes?or didn't you read the story?

Continue.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by truthhurts2: 10:08am On Apr 08
Wahala wa ooooooooo...

Only God knows how many human these people don ki ll embarassed embarassed

RIP to those who that blood belongs to...
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by truthhurts2: 10:09am On Apr 08
Cutecharlz:
Quest for money... They should be sentenced to life imprisonment.
Life imprisonment or bathe them with acid?
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Exceed15: 10:23am On Apr 08
Both Christians and Muslims are involved from their names. Irrespective of religion.. hang all of them till death.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by BlessedChild7: 11:02am On Apr 08
You mean to tell me a full big gallon full of human blood? No something must be wrong somewhere...
In Nigeria sometimes casted news in not the evidence on ground.
I pray everyone in Nigeria always get justice according to the offence and not according to there pockets
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by GreatOchuks: 11:48am On Apr 08
I will take this story with a pinch of salt , trust Nigerian police at your own peril ...

Anyway let Justice be duly served
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by ThatFairGuy1: 12:23pm On Apr 08
Their tribe? How many of the perpetrator is from the tribe u directed the attack to?

All I have to say is, stop the generalization. We have bad people in every tribe who does this same barbaric act and it doesn't make the whole tribesmen guilty
Jewessgratitud3:

I know exactly what your statement implies and I take it as an attack. By the way I was only advising people to be tread cautiously besides I wasn't the one who exposed their act and the report was direct about the tribe involved so how am I the one directly calling them out?

Was I the one who announced their tribes?or didn't you read the story?

Continue.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by iyke2frankeze: 1:55pm On Apr 08
Austin Ifinju from Ondo State,
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by ogastone(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08
Sometimes you people should post the face and pictures of these criminals. It's necessary
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08
jeromestarks:
Zaria is a land of miscreants thanks to Hel rufia.
Anyways, that not my concern. My concern is concerning the concern Peter obi is showing the North recently; he broke fast with them,he donated 10million to a mosque, he donated borehole etc.
If he likes ehhhh, he should donate his kidney. He will not still win in 2027.
Don't mind him......na so oga Jonathan been build almajari skools to those broz dem but last last dem been clear him doubts 😉

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by caye(m): 8:05pm On Apr 08
Cutecharlz:
Quest for money... They should be sentenced to life imprisonment.

Pls stop it.
They should be given the Basorun gaa treatment : they should be burned at a stake.

One of the uselessness of the white man's democracy is this thing called ' life Imprisonment ' ; a waste of state resources and a slap at the wrist for the servants of evil.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by jeromestarks: 8:47pm On Apr 08
Babaibeji2020:
[/quote][quote author=Babaibeji2020 post=129336777]
He doesn't know how to relate with the Northerners. He lacks wisdom.

Jonathan lacks wisdom too. No wonder they are both failures in Nigerian politics.
Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Melagros(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08
imagrg:
Blood of Jesus!
Inside the gallon?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Suspected Ritualists With Gallon Of Human Blood In Zaria by Yinkusgold: 7:21am On Apr 09
They are also cultists , and it's shameful and extremely annoying.....do these idiotic animals have conscience at all!? Killing human beings, dismembered his body and collected his blood? Do they believe in afterlife and consequences of actions, deliberate sin ( not spontaneous) , pre - meditation of evil...oh my God!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Preacher Tortured To Death For Destroying Monarch’s Statue / Bag Snatcher Nabbed And Beaten By Vigilante Group In Agbor (Photos) / Yunusa Dahiru's Lawyer Consoles His Mother In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.