Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

The Prophet Who Brought Dollar Down, Ended “sit At Home” In The East - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Prophet Who Brought Dollar Down, Ended “sit At Home” In The East (91 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Prophet Who Practises Both Islam And Christianity In Kogi (Photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prophet Who Brought Dollar Down, Ended “sit At Home” In The East by Triton1996(m): 7:55am On Apr 08
The Dollar was about to hit #2000 and the Naira was regarded as the worst currency in Africa.Many wonder what prompted the sudden and unexpected fall of the American Dollar.Some prophets claimed that they used some powers to achieve that for Nigeria.

I want to bring it to the knowledge of everyone in Nigeria that the prophetic Hall of Fame, prophet Godwin Ikuru of Jehovah Eye Salvation Ministry is the the one prayed for Naira to appreciate,when I actually saw it on Facebook,I laughed at thought it will never happen until Naira started appreciating serious to the shock of everyone in Nigeria.

It was the same prophet that Prayed and told God to restore peace in the East and bring SIT AT HOME to an end, today, people go about their normal businesses on Monday because ” SIT AT HOME” has ended.

It was The prophetic Hall of Fame, prophet Godwin Ikuru that also prophesied that Africa will produce a the youngest president,Faye of Senegal has emerged as the youngest president in Africa.

He also prophesied two years ago that King Charles would not rule for long, today the people of England are aware that their king has cancer that could kill him within the next two years.

He is also the prophet that Prayed for and stood by the Super Eagles of Nigeria during AFCON,when the chairman of the supporters club,Rafiu Ladipo visited him .

Finally,this is only prophet that saw Tinubu becoming the president, other prophets in Nigeria prophesied doom and never saw it coming, he’s the only prophet that supported and stood by Mr president til date.

1 Share

Re: The Prophet Who Brought Dollar Down, Ended “sit At Home” In The East by Ance4Liverpool: 8:06am On Apr 08
It was odumeje that brougt dollar down with his abido shaker

(1) (Reply)

Fornication Is Not Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To.... / How To Quit Smoking / Singer Flavour & Pastor Odumeje Boasting About Their New Spiritual Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.