Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Best Solar Inverter In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Solar Inverter In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know (125 Views)

Best Solar Battery In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know / Cheap Solar Inverter In Nigeria / Nylon Recycling In Nigeria: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Solar Inverter In Nigeria – Everything You Need To Know by izicode1: 8:57am On Apr 08
With the high rate of power supply failure in Nigeria, the need to get a good solar system becomes imperative.
Unfortunately, most people find it difficult to choose the best solar inverter in Nigeria, which leaves them suffering from blackouts again.

So, to help out, I am here to provide you with the right information on the best solar inverter in Nigeria that will give you round the year uninterrupted power supply.

Why will you listen to me to make your buying decision? Anyways, I am one of the best solar installers in Nigeria.
Having installed more than 30 brands of solar inverters in Nigeria, I have the privilege to suggest to you the best solar inverter you can bank on today.

Let’s consider the factors that make up the quality solar inverter.

5 Factors to Consider Before Buying an Inverter in Nigeria

• Reputation and Warranty
• Physical presence
• Overload protection
• Short circuit protection
• Efficiency

Let’s expatiate on the factors listed above;

Reputation and Warranty:

You can only understand the reputation of a brand based on what other customers or users have to say about it. In other words, you have to pay attention to customer reviews.
Warranty is a strong sign of durability and reliability. Products with more years of warranty show the confidence the manufacturer has in his product.

Physical Presence

When buying an inverter, you have to check if the company has a physical presence or head office where you can take the inverter in case of any issues.
Most inverters in Nigeria are imported by individual marketers, which makes it difficult for the buyers to enjoy the warranty when the problem arises.

Overload Protection:

To label an inverter as the best solar inverter in Nigeria, it must come with a built-in system that protects the inverter in case of overload.
The protection system ensures that the inverter raises the alarm or trips off in the face of overload.

Short circuit protection

Short circuit protection is a critical safety feature in a solar inverter. It acts as a guardian against potentially dangerous situations that could damage the inverter or even cause a fire outbreak. Though most inverters in Nigeria come with this feature
Efficiency

Efficiency is a crucial feature that ensures your inverter operates at the optimal DC voltage from your solar panels to maximize power output. Even minor variations in sunlight can affect this voltage.

It is common in hybrid inverter. If you are going with a stand-alone inverter, then you should ensure you go with an MPPT charge controller.
Having known these factors, let’s take a look at the best solar inverters in Nigeria.
Best Solar Inverters In Nigeria

Felicity Inverter

Felicity Inverter is first on the list based on the factors listed above. The original Felicity inverter comes with a 2-year warranty. It is the only inverter in Nigeria with such years of warranty.

They have a solid presence here in Nigeria. The cooperate head office is located at Plot 1 Tomez Avenue AGBOMALU, Ago Palace Way, Lagos Nigeria

Interestingly, you can place an order online and they do nationwide delivery within 7 days of purchase.
You can check out their inverters sections on their website: Click Here

Tsolar Inverter

This inverter comes second just because it has only a 1-year warranty. But when it comes to durability, reliability, and other technical factors, it is at par with Felicity's inverter.

Also, they have a physical presence at 90 OBAFEMI AWOLOWO WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE

To order for the best solar inverter in Nigeria, you can reach their nationwide sales rep Felsolar Tech Nig Ltd on WhatsApp +2347030683495

They also do nationwide delivery 7 days from the day your payment is received.

Best Solar Inverters In Nigeria – Conclusion

By this article, I am by no means condemning other brands of solar inverters in Nigeria. Rather, I am recommending the best inverters in Nigeria based on my many years of installing solar systems around the country.

Having installed more than 30 different solar inverter brands in Nigeria, I know what it takes to have the best solar inverter at home.
Above all, learn to play by the rules of using inverters such as not overloading, installing where there is ventilation, and many more. And you will enjoy any of the inverters listed above.

Our Service:

Do you need a registered solar tech company to handle your solar project in every part of the country?
We at Izicode Tech Nigeria Ltd ensure you get the best home power audit, recommend the best solar equipment, advise on the power allocation process, and install with a full-year warranty.

WhatsApp: +2347033680227

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rice Distributor In Ibadan / Over 700 Whatsapp Status Views Within A Space Of 22 Hours / Airdrop Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.