Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Travel To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel To Ghana (260 Views)

Lady Narrates Near Crash Experience Onboard An Arik Flight From Lagos To Ghana / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel To Ghana by WILD007: 8:58am On Apr 08
Please, how do someone travel from Lagos to Ghana by Boat.
Re: Travel To Ghana by Goodman247: 9:39pm On Apr 08
Go to lagoon
Re: Travel To Ghana by Warmaterial(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08
WILD007:
Please, how do someone travel from Lagos to Ghana by Boat.
better abidjan than Ghana G, unless u Wan see shege +banza.
Re: Travel To Ghana by WILD007: 8:36am On Apr 09
Warmaterial:
better abidjan than Ghana G, unless u Wan see shege +banza.
please I beg you, can you explain further for meπŸ™πŸ»
Re: Travel To Ghana by Warmaterial(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09
WILD007:
please I beg you, can you explain further for meπŸ™πŸ»
you see that useless country called Ghana, I will not even advice my enemy to go there.

I used to hear that Ghanaian don't like Nigerians as rubbish talk back then, but las las I went there and I can tell you that those foolish people finds joy in making your life useless like them.

Forget those telling you that Nigerians deed this and that, I can tell you that whatever you hear that a Nigerian deed Ghanaian started it first. They envy you for no reason.

Ghana no be huzzling place unless internet dealings, no job, everywhere there hard and nobody can give you anything there, Ghanaian are the most stingy people on earth, unlike in Nigeria where we see food as nothing or somebody can sell credit give you, in Ghana no matter how close you're with them they can hardly sell credit give you as Nigerian dem no no wetin be pity, Alaye in Ghana if you no dey see money hunger fit kill you nobody go still mind u even the Nigerian there learn from them.

Nomatter dey handwork you get if you enter Ghana as a Nigerian dey will never give you work, even site work is very hard to get. U fit Waka all the area in accra u no go even see lebra work do.

Abidjan

Ivorians very good people, is just the language barrier but one can Learn small small one to survive, dem too want to learn from you, they like you as English person many will like to be your friend both men/ women. If you want to do business here try anything food you go cash out taya, if you no get money na normal huzzle like work you wan come do there's construction work everywhere in abidjan but just that the pay is not too high 3500, 4000 and 4500 cefa per day, the 3500 is like 7500 in Nigerian naira according to exchange rate now, they only pay weekly every Saturday, the work is tall tall buildings control by Chinese, Lebanese, Turkish, Indians or ivorian engineers. Some building can last for 4 years before is comleted some 2 years depending how many stories, but they are not Like 9ja buildings.

So you can work and be saving like 10000 or 15000 cefa weekly like 20+ or 30+ weekly in 9ja according to exchange rate.
You must not no anybody before you come just like me then, i was in Accra then wake up one morning and decided to enter abidjan through Elubor Ghana border with cote d'avoir, when I got there I slept near their port because I saw people near the big water, some came to see the water in the night while some were hanging around so the next day I went out in search of work went to different site I can see las Las I was asked to come the next day and the next day I went and got the job and I was sleeping at the site with other workers. I worked for six months made a lot of savings and left.

I have a good skill then but sometimes in life u no go depend on skill, just do whatever u can to make money to survive, be strong, smart and calculative no send anybody until you survive first.

I'm no longer in cote divoir and I'm not in 9ja but I love Ivorians anywhere I see them good people, I hate Ghanaians anywhere I see them with passion.
Re: Travel To Ghana by WILD007: 2:52pm On Apr 13
Goodman247:
Go to lagoon
please, where is that?

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Assurance. / Otunba Runsewe, Catherin Afeku, Ikechi Uko...honored At The 2018 African Travel / Arctic Adventure Kiruna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.