Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024 (47 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 9:06am On Apr 08
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY APRIL 8TH 2024

THEME: JUDGING THE ANOINTED?

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 9:08am On Apr 08
Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me and wash all my sins away with your precious blood shed at Calvary. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2024 by dallyemmy: 9:09am On Apr 08
Prayer Points

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You're the God of vengeance and retributive justice.

2.Father, You're the Sovereign and the Most High God; You behave as it pleases You, and no one can query You.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.

4.Father, please, have mercy upon me as Your child and minister, and please, do not chastise me in Your hot displeasure or anger, in Jesus name.

5.Father, please, deliver me from any consequences of errors committed, inadvertently or otherwise, against any of Your anointed, in the past, and give me the grace never to judge any of Your anointed, in Jesus name.

6.Father, please, avenge me of my adversaries; with my eyes, let me see Your judgement and reward, upon those who despitefully used me and treated me unjustly, in Jesus name.

7.Father, please, give me the grace to restrain myself from touching Your anointed or doing Your prophets' any harm, no matter the hurt that I may feel or suffer, in Jesus name.

8.Father, let every decision and choice that I make in life be informed by Your Holy Spirit, and, help me not to lord it over Your sheep, or deal with any of them unjustly, in Jesus name.

9.Father, please, give me the grace to take heaven's counsels and reprimands, in good faith, whenever I am wrong, in Jesus name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; grant him divine health and long life; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank You Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of The Anointing / Harnessing The Energy Of Radiant Health: A Magical Guide / How Can You Live A Holy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.