Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 (24171 Views)

Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace (0 - 1) On 14th April 2024 / Liverpool Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 14th April 2019 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 14th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by garfield1: 10:21am On Apr 16
Sonofgod1990:

na only 19k.. i don drink wit am

Even 1k will be nice make I drink budweiser.i still haven't recovered from arsenal loss
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by femi4: 11:58am On Apr 16
drsibz66:

Football isn't mathematics. Can you put your all ur money to bet that man City will win all their remaining matches. Remember it's takes a moment for a match outcome to be decided. Injury, red card,var, even referee can all change a match outcome.
EVEN if u conclude that there is a 99% chance of mancity winning all their remaining matches don't forget the remaining 1% is still a chance.
Sure I can put all my money on it.

But can you put all your money on Chelsea making top 4

Can you put all your money on togo winning the world cup ....all in the name of football is not mathematics

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by drsibz66(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16
femi4:
Sure I can put all my money on it.

But can you put all your money on Chelsea making top 4

Can you put all your money on togo winning the world cup ....all in the name of football is not mathematics

If you can pull All your money on earth on mancity winning all there remaining matches it means you don't have sense yet and your reasoning is very low.
Honestly your iq is still very low and you Honestly don't know what football is yet and it goes a long way to show you can make very stupid and unnecessary decisions in life.
On the basis of the above , I won't be responding to you again .
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by Oyerinde16(m): 4:30pm On Apr 16
femi4:
Beer parlour talk

Even before the league starts, City has always been the favourite to win the epl and retain the ucl

Do you still classify it as beer parlor talk after what transpired this Sunday

They made the whole world believe Liverpool and arsenal were going to win...

90% of betters staked Liverpool and Arsenal only for them to.shock you guys...
They ensured all games with Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, Atlantic, fiorentina cut...

They narrowly allowed Madrid and barca to win with a single goal... they are nurturing you guys for another shock.
Look at inter Milan at home... the ensured it did not win cos everyone tot it would win. .
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by Oyerinde16(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16
geoworldedu:
More people will stake City to win the league than the two combined. It will be like 60% City and 40% Arsenal and Liverpool combined. And funny thing is if they paid Arsenal and Liverpool off, they have wasted their money. Because normally City will still win the league without paying anyone off. If they want to gain the most, they should just let Aston Villa win the league so they can cash out on all the 3 together. That's when I can believe you. grin

What do you think happened the year they allowed Leicester to win...

Man city hasn't won the league yet....

They would look at people's stakes, then look at a game many people would stake then ensure it cut just to steal billions from poor punters...

Just watch how city would draw Chelsea then Arsenal will climb back to top of the table again...
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by Oyerinde16(m): 4:35pm On Apr 16
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Na match fixing do make Arsenal bottle league abi lol...

If Arsenal had won do you know the number of people that would won money from betting companies...

Wisee up bro
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by femi4: 4:39pm On Apr 16
Oyerinde16:

Do you still classify it as beer parlor talk after what transpired this Sunday

They made the whole world believe Liverpool and arsenal were going to win...

90% of betters staked Liverpool and Arsenal only for them to.shock you guys...
They ensured all games with Liverpool, Arsenal, Inter, Atlantic, fiorentina cut...

They narrowly allowed Madrid and barca to win with a single goal... they are nurturing you guys for another shock.
Look at inter Milan at home... the ensured it did not win cos everyone tot it would win. .
Trash talk

Only one team will win the league, Liverpool n Arsenal have history of bottling it towards the end of the season

Remember Gerrard slipped and Arsenal floppy runs around this time last season.

Nothing unusual happened last weekend
Re: Arsenal Vs Aston Villa (0 - 2) On 14th April 2024 by femi4: 4:42pm On Apr 16
drsibz66:

If you can pull All your money on earth on mancity winning all there remaining matches it means you don't have sense yet and your reasoning is very low.
Honestly your iq is still very low and you Honestly don't know what football is yet and it goes a long way to show you can make very stupid and unnecessary decisions in life.
On the basis of the above , I won't be responding to you again .
If you like cry till the end of the season, I will only drink your tears. Arsenal n Liverpool are already preparing for next season

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 / PSG Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 1) On 13th September 2016 / Burnley Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) On 30th August 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.