Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead (59517 Views)

Breaking!!! How Adejumoke Aderounmu( Esther Of Jennifer’s Diary) Died / Esther Of "Jenifa's Diary, Aderounmu Adejumoke, Dies / Adejumoke Aderounmu Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by fitinwell: 11:34am On Apr 08
Didn't know she is Yoruba tribe ooo..

She acts Warri babe ..

RIP

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by AmazingELixir: 11:38am On Apr 08
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Dshocker(m): 11:41am On Apr 08
post=129328095:

May Her Gentle Soul, Rest In Perfect Peace.

that eats vulture, instead of chicken, na why you dey carry bad bad news dey waka.

Can't you for once post good news?

2 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:42am On Apr 08
MosakuAW:
Ti mo'ba ranti Iku, omi'nu akan mi. Eru aiye aba'mi jeje

Ko'si Eni ti ko'ni rorun.

Her time is over. She only played 40min out of possible 90 minute game.

I prayed to play 90minute if possible extra time of 120min and let penalty kick decide. I already have 1 yellow card in the game called "Life" still playing at 46 minutes and I am very careful not to receive 2nd yellow card then turn Red.

R.I.P to the deceased.

So sad the game plan will make it difficult for many player to complete the 90min most especially in this stadium call Nigeria, average playing time expectation for average Nigerian is 52min.
Wish to play 90min also, if possible extra time but I'm a little bit concern about my earlier yellow card and now playing as attacking MF.

The only reason I can complete this match without red card is my stadium is far better than the one mentioned above.

2 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by ADDHAULAGE24(m): 11:45am On Apr 08
Hire your trucks from us to move your goods to anywhere in Nigeria from ADD and Sons Nigeria limited ...09078877592

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Houseontherock1: 11:50am On Apr 08
RIP, madam Esther...cause of death is never known in niaja undecided
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by jeffizy(m): 11:53am On Apr 08
MosakuAW:

I prayed to play 90minute if possible extra time of 120min and let penalty kick decide. I already have 1 yellow card in the game called "Life" still playing at 46 minutes and I am very careful not to receive 2nd yellow card then turn Red.

R.I.P to the deceased.

Beautiful Piece.

A kò ní kú láì t'Ọjọ́

2 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 11:57am On Apr 08
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

Op how did you beat Naija-Cover to this bad news.

Inukwa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by CCIA: 11:58am On Apr 08
Abaniwealth:
Chai!! May God grant her soul external repose.
HIV and AIDS why? 😭😭😭
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Exceed15: 11:59am On Apr 08
God !! Such a good actor. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by McLizbae: 11:59am On Apr 08
Very young woman! So sorry for her!

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 11:59am On Apr 08
Dshocker:
Terrible...

When Mr Ibu's leg was amputated at the age of 63yrs, people like Pocohantas blamed it on him, for living a reckless life, forgetting that, even a teenager could have inherited diabetes from birth.

There people that drink and smoke a lot, up until their old age, and some people might be careful with what goes into their mouth, but would suffer a big health challenge, that could take their life, even before age 40.

R.I.P Aderounmu Adejumoke, you are too young to die 😢😢😢
too young to die? Says who? A day old babies do die. Dey there dey play.
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 12:01pm On Apr 08
Rest in peace. I'm happy that she died a virgin.
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Dshocker(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08
enemyofprogress:
too young to die? Says who? A day old babies do die. Dey there dey play.

Yes, 40yrs is too young to die.

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by enemyofprogress: 12:03pm On Apr 08
Dshocker:

Yes, 40yrs is too young to die.
dey there dey play rough play. Death has no age limit
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Timoleon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08
Dshocker:
Terrible...

When Mr Ibu's leg was amputated at the age of 63yrs, people like Pocohantas blamed it on him, for living a reckless life, forgetting that, even a teenager could have inherited diabetes from birth.

There people that drink and smoke a lot, up until their old age, and some people might be careful with what goes into their mouth, but would suffer a big health challenge, that could take their life, even before age 40.

NUFF SAID!
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Pootle: 12:09pm On Apr 08
died after she became establish angry
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by aremubabs: 12:13pm On Apr 08
kenny160:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/08/jenifas-diary-actress-adejumoke-aderounmu-is-dead/

She was 37, not 40. In fact, she clocked 37 a few weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by mrdharkchild(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08
Death only causes pain to those left behind.
Death is nature taking its course, you will never know when.
It's like depriving yourself of sleep, when sleep fights back, you'd never know when it takes you, you'd only know when you wake up.

We are most vulnerable when we sleep( safe to say, we die everyday)

Live your life right. There's nothing special about this life

2 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by highchief1: 12:21pm On Apr 08
Dshocker:
Terrible...

life no get formula na.Death is in the air.i no Dey fear na careful I Dey Dey.why bother about something u don’t know how it’s going to come.but you are 100% sure it must come.abeg e.

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by AviatorMoney(m): 12:34pm On Apr 08
Depression is a silent KILLER

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08
Dshocker:
Terrible...

There are people that drink and smoke a lot, up until their old age, and some people might be careful with what goes into their mouth, but would suffer a big health challenge, that could take their life, even before age 40.

You are being smart by half. While people can have diabetes from birth, Mr Ibu didn't have diabetes from birth. This is comparing apples to oranges and if I come hard on you, you will claim you have never mentioned me on Nairaland.

Please don't choose today for your stunts. People should watch their lifestyle and diet. But you can choose not to watch yours since death is inevitable. There are people ever willing to type RIP for you. This includes me of course.

3 Likes

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by rollywise(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08
Dshocker:
Terrible...

There are people that drink and smoke a lot, up until their old age, and some people might be careful with what goes into their mouth, but would suffer a big health challenge, that could take their life, even before age 40.

My brother no be small thing. Some followed good dieting strictly but boom na accident kill them. Na God be the way last last. Only him knows when

1 Like

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Olaitan2510: 1:03pm On Apr 08
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace of God
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Apr 08
I no remember her face
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Apr 08
Hmmm .... at 40 ... died in her sleep ... no history of health issues mentioned ... cause of death not mentioned ..... hmmmmm ..... did she take the COVID-19 shot? ... that has been taking out a lot of people.... no warning.... blood issues. May her family be consoled.
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by EyenIbibio1: 2:04pm On Apr 08
One less kpekoos
😭😭
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by simply22: 2:05pm On Apr 08
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by lendahand(m): 2:13pm On Apr 08
MosakuAW:

R.I.P to the deceased.
creative piece. What yellow card do you have oo??
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by femi4: 2:28pm On Apr 08
MosakuAW:

R.I.P to the deceased.
37 not 40
Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by iamtoofan: 3:06pm On Apr 08
pocohantas:

You are being smart by half. While people can have diabetes from birt[b]h, Mr Ibu didn't have diabetes from birth.[/b] This is comparing apples to oranges and if I come hard on you, you will claim you have never mentioned me on Nairaland.

Please don't choose today for your stunts. People should watch their lifestyle and diet. But you can choose not to watch yours since death is inevitable. There are people ever willing to type RIP for you. This includes me of course.

You must be really close or perhaps his doctor ... sha don't disclose his d*** size undecided

Do you even know there are 1000 ways to die, men dey use there gurlfriend for ritual esp. gurls wey tew like money

Re: Aderounmu Adejumoke Is Dead by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beatrice Auta & Sarah Aloysius Are Christians (Kannywood Actresses) / DJ And Hypeman, FlexyNaija Poisoned To Death / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.