Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Get Your Website Reviewed And Published For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Your Website Reviewed And Published For Free (620 Views)

Urgent! I Need My Site Reviewed And Critiqued: https://birdszoo.com/ / Get Your Website Reviewed Here / Urgent! I Need My Site Reviewed And Critiqued: Talkofnaija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Website Reviewed And Published For Free by databoy247(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2011
Hi folks,dence
this is an open invitation to all who wishes to get their website reviewed or get their reviews out. Website reviews are not for newbies only as many are made to believe. It can be used by webmasters to instill confidence in their clients. Since we will not be able to do all reviews ourselves due to time constraints and other activities, we recomment that you do the reviews yourself (not more than a page) and email to admin at divilla dot org or you can submit reviews here. Please ensure that it’s written in the present tense as that’s how you’ll be able to let your prospects know that you’re talking about the website as it is in the present.

Your reviews will be published in www.divilla.org

Also dont forget to include links to the website.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Need Ur Advice Urgently / With A Degree In Graphic Designing/website Designing Can You Get A Job In Naija? / Web/graphic Design Classes In Lagos And Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.