Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,705 members, 7,840,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

AY Makun Confirms Rumors Of Leaving His 20 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Makun Confirms Rumors Of Leaving His 20 Years Of Marriage (93 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / 9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AY Makun Confirms Rumors Of Leaving His 20 Years Of Marriage by Marygraham: 11:44am On Apr 08
Ayodeji Richard Makun, known professionally as AY Makun, has recently addressed the swirling rumors surrounding his marital status through an Instagram post.

The renowned star, who tied the knot with his wife back in 2008, has confirmed speculations regarding his separation from his spouse. Their union has been blessed with two wonderful children, Michelle Makun and Ayomide Makun, who have now grown up.

Despite persistent rumors and speculation regarding their marriage, including alleged divorce proceedings, AY has taken to social media to set the record straight. In a recent post, he unequivocally addresses the ongoing speculation, stating, "Many people believe that staying silent simply means that one is incapable of dealing with issues... More details on https://www.timztell.com/editorial/ay-makun-finally-clears-rumor-about-his-marriage/

(1) (Reply)

.. / Nothing Worthwhile Comes Easy- Temitope Lawal / Breaking | Jenifa AKINDELE Just Made NAN PERSON Of The Yr 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.