Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

UI/UX Design Masterclass - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / UI/UX Design Masterclass (111 Views)

Website Design Masterclass 2.0 / ATTEND THE NEXT UI/UX DESIGN MASTER CLASS 3.0 / Web And App Design - Logo and graphics design - UI/UX Design - Training and cert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UI/UX Design Masterclass by nocodechief: 12:59pm On Apr 08
I will be convening a 5-day UI/UX Design Masterclass for those who are looking to get started in the field. The class will also cover intermediate-level topics, so if you started UI design in the past year, this should interest you.

Over the course of 5 days, I will go over many concepts and topics relating to UI/UX design that will provide you with a proper understanding of what the field is about, your role as a designer, and so on. We would also have hands on training on designing web pages, mobile app screens, and more. You will learn how websites like Stripe and apps like Instagram and Piggyvest are designed from the scratch. It’s no secret at all. Everything will be laid bare to you.

At the end of the class, I will supply you with enough informative material, so that you can go over what we discussed as much as you like. It will help a great deal if you already have a laptop so that you can immediately practice the things we discuss in our sessions. But if you do not have a laptop, do not be discouraged as well.

I am targeting at least 50 people for this Masterclass. The entire thing will take place online, so anyone can reach us from any part of the world.

Please note that it is a paid masterclass, and the fee will be communicated as soon as we have a good number of persons interested. An early bird discount will be given to those who signify interest early.

Kindly indicate your interest below. A link to a form will be made available soon so you can provide your details which we would use in reaching out to you.

Re: UI/UX Design Masterclass by nocodechief: 10:05am On Apr 10

(1) (Reply)

Top10 Tech Skills In Demand In 2024 / Cloud Reseller Hosting / Magento 2 Shipping Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.