Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others (40611 Views)

Femi Adesina’s Impersonator Jailed 28 Years, Loses House,others To FG / Sanwo-Olu Honours Three Dead Policemen With ₦10 Million Each / Sanwo-Olu Honours Chaplain Femi Taiwo, Sacked After Encounter With Ambode’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08
Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, on Monday, received travel content creator, Pelumi Nubi, at the Government House, following her arrival in Lagos from London by road on Sunday afternoon.

The governor has consequently appointed Pelumi Nubi as Lagos Brand Ambassador with a new car, house, and customised plate number.

Taking to her X handle (formerly Twitter) to announce the development after meeting with the Governor Sanwo-Olu, Pelumi wrote: “Just another great start and a new beginning
Congratulations to me guys as I become a Lagos state ambassador 
Alongside a new car gift from His excellence @jidesanwoolu A new home in Lagos and also a customized plate number

LEADERSHIP reports that Pelumi Nubi had received heroic welcome as she finally arrived Lagos on Sunday after 68 days of driving solo from London, United Kingdom.

It would be recalled that the content creator had earlier announced that she would be driving from London to Lagos some months ago.

During her journey, she had suffered an accident, which momentarily put a stop to her trip, before she continued.

Lagos State Commissioner of Tourism, Arts, and Culture, Mrs. Toke Benson-Awoyinka, and the Special Adviser to the Governor on Tourism, Arts, and Culture, Idris Aregbe, met Pelumi at the Nigerian-Benin Republic border on behalf of the Lagos State Government on Sunday.

Pelumi made her second stop at Badagry before continuing on to the University of Lagos (UNILAG) to celebrate her arrival.

https://leadership.ng/gov-sanwo-olu-honours-london-lagos-solo-car-rider-with-new-car-house-others/

43 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by thesicilian: 4:00pm On Apr 08
Expect more Nigerians to start driving from one country to the other

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by FreeStuffsNG: 4:06pm On Apr 08
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/gov-sanwo-olu-honours-london-lagos-solo-car-rider-with-new-car-house-others/
Omorebiiyan!! HE Sanwo-Olu is really very happy to see her cheesy She's so respectful and humble. She's from a good family. Even the family name is a notable one. From Nubi close in Ebute meta to erudite Prof Nubi of UNILAG.

Thank you sir for recognizing and encouraging Pelumi. God bless you sir.
Pelumi, we celebrate you for making us proud.
God bless Lagos state and the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!

157 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by AAAA67: 4:09pm On Apr 08
Great feat and nice reward
She really tried as a young lady.
Ajala travel.
More records and laurel in advance

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Artscollection: 4:14pm On Apr 08
Wetin hm do for all the firstclass graduate in his state?
Our reward system na pure ojoro!!! Them go don arrange every every b4 she even start .

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by LegendHero(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08
Artscollection:
Our reward system na pure ojoro!!! Them go don arrange every every b4 she even start .

So why that one come be your business?

Everything should not be about first class, do other people with other grade not deserve good things from the government too?

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by AmazingGenius: 4:27pm On Apr 08
It's time for me to drive from Nigeria to New York and back to Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

That's how trekking for PMB started in 2015 sotey my country people abuse am grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Congratulations once again Madam.

11 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Melagros(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08
COMRADES, is this news? Is this an achievement? I don't know

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Slytiger: 4:39pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
Expect more Nigerians to start driving from one country to the other
Like the guinness cooking competition grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Slytiger: 4:49pm On Apr 08
FreeStuffsNG:

Omorebiiyan!! HE Sanwo-Olu is really very happy to see her cheesy She's so respectful and humble. She's from a good family. Even the family name is a notable one. From Nubi close in Ebute meta to erudite Prof Nubi of UNILAG.

Thank you sir for recognizing and encouraging Pelumi. God bless you sir.
Pelumi, we celebrate you for making us proud.
God bless Lagos state and the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Ijebu afi po mu garri.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by muyico(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08
I will start my own next month!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Beremx(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08
She deserves the award abeg. Imagine driving from London to Lagos and surviving an accident. Kudos to her

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Brendaniel: 5:16pm On Apr 08
The woman should help me with the road she used from London to Lagos, I want to drive from Lagos to London, my car is ready, I hope anyone in charge of London will also give me the same gifts....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Righthussle: 5:16pm On Apr 08
I claim her luck

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by tollyboy5(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08
wink Update don cast. Solo riders go plenty now grin

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Makunahatata: 5:16pm On Apr 08
Enjoy madam.. badbelle ppl searching for the achievement ,keep off

96 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Cantonese: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Ok.

Thank you Mr. Governor.

However me sef I go walk from Lagos to California and back. Hopefully na two cars and two houses I go get because na return journey.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by BondRiv: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Na wa 4 dis country o.

9 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

The girl no even fine self. See her head like person wey dem wan take do sacrifice for amadioha

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by YeyeGbami: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Lagride wey person wan buy, una no gree sell.

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Vlibray: 5:17pm On Apr 08
Nigerians and the Nigerian government like celebrating rubbish .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by YouCantSeeMee: 5:17pm On Apr 08
So where you go stay? Lagos or London?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by 4tomandchi: 5:17pm On Apr 08
This tribe like themselves no be small I want to start driving from the Netherlands tomorrow to Lagos I hope I get same treatment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Biodun556(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08
She deserves more reward
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by MackIV(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08
Expect my own

From Miami to Maiduguri by Car🚗

My Ransome go be on credit, when Borno Govt reward me or d kidnappers go follow me reach Govt House grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by theophorus(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08
If we talk dem go say we dey beef another but seriously, make we dey serious for this Country naw!

Person Drive from London to Naija (We gree say na strong woman), you turn am Ambassador, give am Car and House.

Well, expect more Children to begin some useless adventures.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Segzy19: 5:18pm On Apr 08
Did the governor do this with his own money or he used taxpayers money?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by CSTRR: 5:18pm On Apr 08
Where did sanwo olu get new car and house that he gave to this lady who did nothing to merit such?

The level of funds that the Governor of California cannot release without severe scrutiny, despite controlling a GDP greater than the whole of Africa combined is what Nigerian governors release with ease.

Crazy country.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by Skillsnigeria: 5:18pm On Apr 08
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by stacyadams: 5:18pm On Apr 08
Artscollection:
grin we get systemic problem beyond human comprehension

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Honours London-Lagos Solo Car Rider With New Car, House, Others by reiddecuti: 5:18pm On Apr 08
This country — the government and the people are such a useless entity.

You see how government dull out public money like it's their personal money.

You see how the people act like fools and applaud them.

I'm beginning to believe that we have more of foolish people Nigeria than any other country in the world.

This quote by Franz Kafka really defined the Nigerian state "One idiot is one idiot. Two idiots are two idiots. Ten thousand idiots are a political party."

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Quit Notice On Igbos: Our Plans Working Perfectly Well - Arewa Youth Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.