Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 (230 Views)

Own A Piece(s) Of Lagos Located At Ketu Epe With Just 700k / Own A Piece Of Land In Island For Outrightly For Just #950k Per Plot / Drop A Piece Of An Advice For Someone Just Starting Their Crypto Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by chordrylateral(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08
I saw this receipt in an old diary at home ,was going through it and found this receipt of a piece of land at lafenwa sawmill valued #120.00
One hundred and twenty naira

Re: Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by thesicilian: 4:30pm On Apr 08
N120 wasn't cheap then. In another 40yrs time people will see receipts from today and say it was the good old days
Re: Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by Lamasta(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
N120 wasn't cheap then. In another 40yrs time people will see receipts from today and say it was the good old days

The economy back then was solid and booming but that's not the case currently.......
Re: Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by thesicilian: 4:36pm On Apr 08
Lamasta:

The economy back then was solid and booming but that's not the case currently.......
That's what people always say in retrospect.
I bet you miss Buhari's regime when dollar was N500, and during Buhari's regime you also missed Jonathan's regime when dollar was N165. Life's always like that.

2 Likes

Re: Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by Eleporobi: 4:36pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:

I agree with you 100 percent.

C way dispenser refill bottle used to be #200 naira before now its now 1200 undecided

1 Like

Re: Receipt Of A Piece Of Land In Lafenwa In 1982 by mindtricks: 6:54pm On Apr 13
Eleporobi:

I agree with you 100 percent.

C way dispenser refill bottle used to be #200 naira before now its now 1200 undecided

As unpleasant as it may sound, going by what we see, it will only get worse.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Budget For This Solar Panel? / Satoexchange Gives FREE SATX (satoexchange Token) Worth $150 Airdrops. / Comfort Zone Gardens Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.