Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; (386 Views)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / FG Set To Complete 9,000 Abandoned Projects In Niger Delta / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08
Top 8 abandoned projects in Nigeria and amount WASTED;

1.Ajaokuta steel mills
Amount spent $8Billion.

2.Mambila Hydro Power plant
Amount spent $5.8Billion.

3.Brass LNG
Amount spent $10Billion but
disputed by NNPC to be $1.9 Billion.

4.Abuja CCTV project
Amount spent $460 million.

5.Rivers State monorails.
Amount spent $400 million.

6.Dredging of River Niger
Amount spent N34 Billion.

7.Katsina Windmills Amount spent N4.4Billion.

8.TINAPA resort
Amount Spent $350 million

SOURCE : Sen Shehu Sani X Account

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by successmatters(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08
Children of hate that were born and abandoned on the streets with only small plastic bolw will soon start blaming Peter Obi for abandoning these projects even when they know their brothers swindled them of their birthright and pointed them to start hating their possible savior Peter Obi.

These projects are an example that APC I'd an evil entity.

5 Likes

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08
What a wastage, all these listed above were just abandoned and this present government wants the citizens to be clapping and be praising them for doing nothing, meanwhile lots of fund has been spent on them since nine years of ruling.
Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Richtaiwo: 7:12pm On Apr 08
Children manufactured in a factory and raised by witches & wizards will soon start pating themselves in the back blaming Tinubu. Their wishes for the presidents of Nigeria has been befalling them every second of the hour. Their portion always been and will continue to be insulting anyone in govt. That's how they insulted hell out of an incompetent fools when he was in office. Today, same clown is their only god.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by happney65: 7:13pm On Apr 08
I don't know about others,But you see that Ajaokuta steel works,Na him pain me pass. If it didn't go the way it went, Nigeria should have been a major supplier of steel and Iron in Africa

But it is what it is

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08
Money Wasted abi Money Siphoned
Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08
It’s high time for me to ask for my own share of Nigeria, even if it’s 10 naira, they should give it to me. I no do again…
Everyone responsible for this loots are walking free or probably formed the new government in power.
Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:16pm On Apr 08
And Nobody is Going to Prison For Such Atrocities
Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by DeeNet1: 7:20pm On Apr 08
And when a common man steals food to eat, he ends up in prison. What level of robbery is Nigeria government in?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Antoeni(m): 7:29pm On Apr 08
Electricity tariff per month 170k
. Average Transportation 25k
. Kerosene / Cooking gas 18k
. Bag of Rice 75k
. Palm oil (10litre) 17k
. Rent?
. School Fees?
. Health Care?

Monthly Salary of a Graduate (GL08) 60k
Minimum wage 30k

Please find the square root of survival??

Wishing you a survival week ahead.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Felabrity: 7:36pm On Apr 08
The looters are still out there, enjoying their loot while uselèss EFCC is looking for Bobrisky to arrest

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by Eleporobi: 7:44pm On Apr 08
That number two is the most painful of it all, there's nothing on ground in manbilla.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by tollyboy5(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08
Na 5 & 6 dey always vex me

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by slivertongue: 8:33pm On Apr 08
money shared by the elites

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount WASTED; by BitterTruth01: 11:32pm On Apr 08
Richtaiwo:
Children manufactured in a factory and raised by witches & wizards will soon start pating themselves in the back blaming Tinubu. Their wishes for the presidents of Nigeria has been befalling them every second of the hour. Their portion always been and will continue to be insulting anyone in govt. That's how they insulted hell out of an incompetent fools when he was in office. Today, same clown is their only god.

Yup just like they insulted Jonathan in 2014 and even held rallies at Ojota while he was in office

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JOSEF ONOH Fires Bombshell Against Northern Elders For Rejecting Tinubu Ahead Of / Post Election; Peter Obi Now Courts The North And Muslims / Failures Of Reno Omokri: Chronicles Of Itsekiri John Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.