Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Is The Motive? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is The Motive? (147 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Motive? by joseff14(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08
I've often wonder what's the motive behind sites that looks like this? I've seen them often times under different designs, but with the same motive. The motive being sharing the website's link to like 5 or more WhatsApp group before you can receive the promised reward that brings you to the website in the 1st place. Although it's all a farce, after sharing you won't get anything.
Now what baffles me is that, the site has no product or advert that the owner can use to make money, so what is the motive behind these sites?

Here's just one of those sites:
https://data.giveout.live/30GB#1712607445055

Re: What Is The Motive? by preciouswoman66(m): 12:02am On Apr 09
I've many times questions sites like these including those ones masquerading as FG student loan. I think it's traffic they need. I'm not certain though
Re: What Is The Motive? by joseff14(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09
preciouswoman66:
I've many times questions sites like these including those ones masquerading as FG student loan. I think it's traffic they need. I'm not certain though

Yes, those website that will claim FG is giving palliative, or Ramadan gift, etc....when you click on the link, it always say you should share to some Whatsapp group....
If their motive is to generate traffic to the website, what'll they do with the traffic, because they're not running ads on those site. There must be something hidden which I don't know yet.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Motive? by joseff14(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14

(1) (Reply)

Amateurs Are Making $100k Selling Apps With No Coding Knowledge.you Too Can !!! / Thrifplus: Savings, Loans And Daily Contributions / Get A Converting Website That Will Boost Your Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.