Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? (184 Views)

Stay Away From Fouani Nigeria As They Are Fraudsters / So, No More Original Lg Tv Except The Fouani Lg Tv Right? / Used LG 32inch Led Tv (fouani) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? by LegitLexLuthor(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08
So I ordered an Ac and Refrigerator from fouanistore Which was supposed to be delivered after seven days. It’s supposed to be delivered on Saturday because I ordered on last week Saturday but support said Monday doesn’t count as it’s a public holiday. Today makes it the seventh day, and I was hoping to get a call from them but nothing so far.

Is this normal for customers outside Lagos?
Re: Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:19am On Apr 09
I’m right down the road from their store at Ikoyi, yet they haven’t delivered. It’s annoying considering it was an urgent request. Now we probably have to wait till next week for them to come through because I called their service number and the person I spoke to said they deliver ‘within 7 working days’. I’m pained but my options are limited.
Re: Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? by LegitLexLuthor(m): 3:44pm On Apr 09
iLoveYouToo:
I’m right down the road from their store at Ikoyi, yet they haven’t delivered. It’s annoying considering it was an urgent request. Now we probably have to wait till next week for them to come through because I called their service number and the person I spoke to said they deliver ‘within 7 working days’. I’m pained but my options are limited.
Same here. I was hoping it won’t be up to the stated timeframe but here we are. Wonder how long it’s going to take them to actually send someone to install the the AC, when they eventually delivered it. This is why I hate ordering stuff online.
Re: Is FOUANI Known For Not Delivering On Time Especially For Customers Outside Lag? by LearnITsmash(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15
LegitLexLuthor:
So I ordered an Ac and Refrigerator from fouanistore Which was supposed to be delivered after seven days. It’s supposed to be delivered on Saturday because I ordered on last week Saturday but support said Monday doesn’t count as it’s a public holiday. Today makes it the seventh day, and I was hoping to get a call from them but nothing so far.

Is this normal for customers outside Lagos?

This company is a fraudulent company, they sold me a fake LG 1.5HP Split AC with fake polystar remote and fake compressor, so stay away from fouani

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S23 Plus To S24 Plus Swap / / Inventory Phone Pos Software System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.