Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Quotes By Seiyefa John✍️� 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quotes By Seiyefa John✍️� 1 (62 Views)

Ten Personal Inspired Quotes By Me / 14 Quotes From 'Things Fall Apart' By Chinua Achebe / Nora Robert, Dan Brown, John Grisham, Novels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotes By Seiyefa John✍️� 1 by seiyefajohn(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08
95% of today's successful men in all fields of life; were servants yesterday to others. Often time(s) tomorrow successors (are very quiet today growing with steam, but humble and patient enough to be consistent in their practice as they confidently wait for their time and turn), if you doubt me, go ask ASAKE.

There are too many lunatics, too many imbeciles and too much poverty in Warri (Delta State) Nigeria.

Hunger can shrink one's joy for the service of Jesus.

Many people go to Church today to find motivation and inspiration, they are not there for the gospel or God's Kingdom. They attend service to mingle, interact and find solace from this bitter system of governance. Without the Churches many Nigerians would've been totally cruched emotionally and psychologically.

Maturity can literally blind a grown up; maturity can blind him/her from seeing the beauty of trends. All that most mature pair of eyes can behold is responsibities.

If we involve God in our affairs, he will feel involved enough to react in our favour. Don't isolate God from your affairs.

If you can't ask from God, be ready to ask from men. It is either God or man.

If you can't ask God for help, you will certainly ask men for help. It is either God or man.

A believer that cannot FAST and PRAY, will be PLAYED and PREYED on by amateur demons.

God's relationship with us is that of a father to children, friend to friend kind. If his affair with us were to be like that of a general and his soldiers; where he will be commanding us to obey his orders (as master do their slaves). We for de serve am in spirit and in truth without excuse(s).

A faithful and fervent believer is (normally) more disciplined and steadfast than a military officer.

Slow success develops character, while fast success builds ego.

Invincible, yet accessible.

He said to me tonight, son "I am invincible, yet accessible." I mean God our father.

Nigeria is a captive in captivity, captured by her captors.

Reality is not magical or illusory, it is what we know will happen (...outcome well anticipated). But I wonder why we look and act surprised when we realize the outcome of reality in our lives and society.

All quotes written by Seiyefa John✍️🎬

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Life Initiative Partners With NIIA To Mark World Book Day In Lagos / Exploring The Foundations Of Truth And Logic In Analytical Philosophy By Jidowu8 / Poetree Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.