Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Real Estate CEO, Jay-jay Congratulates Dr. Egbedeyi On His Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Estate CEO, Jay-jay Congratulates Dr. Egbedeyi On His Birthday (52 Views)

Kogi G-21 Congratulates Dr.khasim Akor On His Chieftaincy Title / Davido Congratulates Wizkid After He Sold Out O2 Arena London Last Night / R- Connect Congratulates Dr.kayode Fayemi As Ekiti People Repose Confidence In H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate CEO, Jay-jay Congratulates Dr. Egbedeyi On His Birthday by mrpossiboo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 08
Real Estate CEO, Jay-Jay Congratulates Dr. Egbedeyi On his Birthday

The Director of Delighted Godson Company, a real estate industry, Mr. Joshua Junaid popularly known as Jay-Jay has rejoiced with a Canadian-based Nigerian Medical Doctor, Dr. Olufunso Samuel Egbedeyi on the occasion of his birthday celebration.

In his birthday congratulatory message, Mr. Junaid commended Dr. Egbedeyi for his exceptional contributions and support over the years.

According to the statement which read in parts "I want to take a moment to send my heartfelt birthday wishes to a good brother of mine, who is like family to me, On this special day, I pray that he is showered with abundant blessings, love, and joy."

"Dr. Egbedeyi, as you celebrates another year of life, I also want to extend my prayers for God's protection and guidance over you in Canada. May you always be surrounded by a shield of divine love and grace, keeping you safe and secure in all of your endeavors."

"Being a medical doctor, may your journey as a doctor be filled with fulfillment, success, and countless opportunities to make a difference in the world of healthcare."

Happy birthday once again sir, may this day be the beginning of an amazing year ahead, filled with new adventures, growth, and endless blessings.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Verified Skrill Accounts With Document / Happy Eid Fitr Mubarak / The Montreal Visitors Guide: Montreal Travel Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.