Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? (296 Views)

What Do You Think Of My Blog Webmasters? / *just The P2P And MLM You Can Think Of... We Will Give You Exactly What U Want* / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08
Good morning hackers. No need for too many bullshit talks. I built an e-commerce content management system and then built a store also from that e-commerce cms. I would love to hear what you think of it and also how to improve it. By the way, they are open-source projects, so you can copy the code and use it for your projects, and/or make contributions to the one we have now. Below are the links for it:

1. https://ecommerce-store-olive-gamma[dot]vercel[dot]app
2. https://ecommerce-cms-mu[dot]vercel[dot]app

Please replace [dot] with "."
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by Emeka71(m): 12:11pm On Apr 09
VICJERBETS:
Good morning hackers. No need for too many bullshit talks. I built an e-commerce content management system and then built a store also from that e-commerce cms. I would love to hear what you think of it and also how to improve it. By the way, they are open-source projects, so you can copy the code and use it for your projects, and/or make contributions to the one we have now. Below are the links for it:

1. https://ecommerce-store-olive-gamma[dot]vercel[dot]app/
2. https://ecommerce-cms-mu[dot]vercel[dot]app

Please replace [dot] with "."
The second one is a cool structure.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 1:24pm On Apr 09
Emeka71:
The second one is a cool structure.

Thanks for your critique. On the first one, I would say I didn't bother much about designs, since the goal was seeing how to connect the store to the ecommerce cms, so any store would do it (and was so tired just wanted to deploy). Hence I didn't give it much design thought.

The meat of the project was an ecommerce cms, and that was what I poured my soul into. What can you suggest I do better or improve more on in regards to that?
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by Emeka71(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09
VICJERBETS:

Thanks for your critique. On the first one, I would say I didn't bother much about designs, since the goal was seeing how to connect the store to the ecommerce cms, so any store would do it (and was so tired just wanted to deploy). Hence I didn't give it much design thought.

The meat of the project was an ecommerce cms, and that was what I poured my soul into. What can you suggest I do better or improve more on in regards to that?
The important thing is if the thing can achieve the objective of a e-commerce platform which is centered on sales.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 1:16pm On Apr 10
Emeka71:
The important thing is if the thing can achieve the objective of a e-commerce platform which is centered on sales.

I do not exactly understand what you mean by an "e-commerce platform which is centred on sales.", but the whole idea of building the frontend store was to show that the ecommerce-cms project works, as the store was built from there. So that's a testimony that it works.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by silento(m): 7:47am On Apr 12
Very far from real world e commerce I must say

But I will not deny the fact that u got good project planing skills

It is just a matter of what a clients needs I believe the core can be extended

I give it 8.9/10
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12
silento:
Very far from real world e commerce I must say

But I will not deny the fact that u got good project planing skills

It is just a matter of what a clients needs I believe the core can be extended

I give it 8.9/10

Yeah, you're right @silento, I think I should have given the e-commerce store more thought as you've said. Thanks also for your recommendation, I greatly appreciate it.

Regarding the e-commerce store, I think I should have given it more time and consideration in design and implementation as the e-commerce cms, turns out fatigue was telling on me. But like you also said, definitely the core can very easily be extended.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by Emeka71(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13
VICJERBETS:

I do not exactly understand what you mean by an "e-commerce platform which is centred on sales.", but the whole idea of building the frontend store was to show that the ecommerce-cms project works, as the store was built from there. So that's a testimony that it works.
That is what I'm saying that is not the design beauty that matters but the functionality.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by Kingrshd3: 10:41am On Apr 14
VICJERBETS:

The second link is not working and which ecommerce CMS do you use?
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17
Kingrshd3:

The second link is not working and which ecommerce CMS do you use?

Oh I'm surprised the link is not working. It's working here on my end. I think you were requested to log in first, or create an account. So maybe that was the issue. However if it still doesn't work, check out the project from my website: https://udohjeremiah[dot]com, replace [dot] with "."

I didn't use any CMS, I built it from scratch as the source code is available on github, and you can take a look.
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by Kingrshd3: 9:42am On Apr 18
VICJERBETS:

Oh I'm surprised the link is not working. It's working here on my end. I think you were requested to log in first, or create an account. So maybe that was the issue. However if it still doesn't work, check out the project from my website: https://udohjeremiah[dot]com, replace [dot] with "."

I didn't use any CMS, I built it from scratch as the source code is available on github, and you can take a look.

Refer to the link on GitHub so I can improve my skill too
Re: What Do You Think Of These Ecommerce Projects? by VICJERBETS(m): 3:55am On Apr 19
Kingrshd3:

Refer to the link on GitHub so I can improve my skill too

https://github.com/udohjeremiah/ecommerce-cms

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions To Monitor 100 Facebook Pages In 10 Minutes / For Young Musicians And Flight Companies Only / Us Dedicated & Vps Servers Web Hosting Services Offers! Usa, Eu & Asian Data Cen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.