Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail (310 Views)

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case / Two Female Charge And Bail Lawyers Arrested, Arraigned For Fighting / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 08
The thing is that we were arguing on Facebook and I angrily called a lawyer charge and bail , he made this comment........."I have gotten your information and also screened shot your post, I will give you a rude awakening soon."
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:32am On Apr 09
It is an abusive statement on their profession
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by Floky215: 11:38am On Apr 09
PrinxArthur1:
The thing is that we were arguing on Facebook and I angrily called a lawyer charge and bail , he made this comment........."I have gotten your information and also screened shot your post.
"Charge and bail" will give you a rude awakening soon."

What are they before?
Are they not charge and bail people?

That's their profession..!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by PrinxArthur1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 10
Holluwhakemmy:
It is an abusive statement on their profession
can I be sued for it?
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:44am On Apr 11
PrinxArthur1:
can I be sued for it?
Definitely yes
Re: Is It A Crime To Call A Lawyer Charge And Bail by BigYash: 12:33pm On Apr 11
PrinxArthur1:
can I be sued for it?
Ericsco boss called one same thing,he added fake to it.. Falaana don serve am letter,telling him to pay block
.. Belike say you don buy market like this.. God apologize and be at peace

(1) (Reply)

Kano Govt Orders Immediate Trial Of Rapist Of 6 Months Old Child / POLL: Do You See 'whistleblowing' In A Good Or Bad Light? / kenneth4u205

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.