Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) (735 Views)

Kano Almost At Standstill As People Trek Around While Keke Drivers Are On Strike / Relocating To Portharcourt (advise Needed) / Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:45pm On Apr 08
A Nigerian Graduate, Decency Tom is currently trekking from Nasarawa State To Portharcourt as he campaigns against unemployment in the country.

His Journey began today 8th April. He will be expected to arrive Port Harcourt between from Friday to Sunday this week.

Let's pray for his safety as he journey's through the road to Rivers state..

We call on all Nairalanders to join the campaign against unemployment.

See photos below

1 Like

Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Apus: 11:53pm On Apr 08
All is not well in this country. See fresh guy. He should remove the Decency from his name and enter streets. Naija no send common man pikin.

Wish him all the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Chikel20000(m): 12:11am On Apr 09
My own Nasarawa?....make bandits no meet am for road sha
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:12am On Apr 09
For this kidnapping era?

🥴
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by TossTos: 12:44am On Apr 09
Safe journey my brother ..
I've got some painkillers for him
Diclofenac
Ibuprofen
Felvin 20
Pcm
Analgin

God be with you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by oyatz(m): 12:57am On Apr 09
This is so unfortunate.
Nigeria need to task drastic measures to grow. We need not follow the recommendations/advice of IMF/World Bank or Foreign Trained Economists.

For instance, the FG can engage 2 million Youths to produces clothes and another 2 million Youths to produce rice and another 2 millio Youths to produce Sugar for Nigeria through a complex partnership with States that have comparative and competive advantages and the private sector

E.g The FG can liase and work with Sokoto,Kebbi, Zamfara,Niger and Oyo States to produce large quantities of cotton to be used to manufacture textiles for the citizens. Polyesters derived from bye-products of crude oil refineries and small quantities of imported wool will complete the raw materials needed to transform all these into textiles which will inturn be transformed into garments at factories in Kano, Abia and Kwara States, which will be sold across Nigeria.
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 2:49am On Apr 09
Chikel20000:
My own Nasarawa?....make bandits no meet am for road sha
Kelue... Yes your own Nasarawa, infact his journey started from gandu grin
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Usmanovic95(m): 3:46am On Apr 09
Where exactly is he heading when he gets to potthacourt ?Make him pity his poor legs because if he overuse the legs, nothing concern arthritis o. I will still wish him a safe journey.
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by DatIgalaDude: 4:29am On Apr 09
What will he achieve with the trek?
Or is it just for clout?
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Chikel20000(m): 6:08am On Apr 09
Ahmed0336:

Kelue... Yes your own Nasarawa, infact his journey started from gandu grin
hehehehe....how did u know me dis much?
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Gr8mind07(m): 8:01am On Apr 09
So what happens after the trekking? Just wasting the time and strength he should have used for better hustling
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 9:00am On Apr 09
He should be arrested immediately. I hate nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by Comkash: 9:10am On Apr 09
Go well my fellow MIT.
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:42am On Apr 09
Zonefree:
He should be arrested immediately. I hate nonsense!

Really? grin grin why are you normal like this 😂
Re: Unemployment: Graduate Set To Trek From Nasarawa To Portharcourt (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:11pm On Apr 09

(1) (Reply)

Travel To South Africa With Just $700 / Uk Appeal<what Can I Do>please: / Study And Live In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.