Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. (1837 Views)

Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo) / Police Arrest Notorious Cult Members Who Shot Innocent Citizens In Enugu / Bilyamin Bello: Maryam Sanda Mother & Brother Aliyu Sanda Charged As Accomplices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by Justiceori2019(m): 2:21am On Apr 09
Greenland Cult Commander Escapes As Police Gundown His 2 Lieutenants In Rivers State.

The Rivers State Police Command in continous efforts to tackle cultism and other related crimes in the state on Monday April 8, 2024, deployed a team of police officers to the Ogbologbo community in Ahoada West Local Government Area to bring an end to the reign of terror of one Ikem ThankGod, popularly known as ‘General’ 2man, a Greenland Cult Commander terrorizing the LGA.

The Public Relations Officer of Rivers State Police Command,SP Grace Iringe Koko listed some of the nefarious activities of the Greenland Kingpin to include the shooting to death of Inspector Usang Ude on April 13, 2023.

Also murdered of four persons, namely, Henry Kirirka, Patience Henry, Abigail Victor, and Chigozie Okpo March 5,2024.

SP Koko said He also slaughtered one Samuel Philip without provocation and buried several persons alive, including Christmas Ede and Agode Gamany last month.

SP Koko said ” he carried out a lot of kidnapping activities within and outside the Ahoada West Local Government Area. His catalogue of criminal activities also includes armed robbery and vandalisation of valuable properties. He coordinates the deroofing of public buildings and the selling of the roofing sheets. He also constituted himself as an authority that approves social events within the Local Government Area. This has made him attack and disrupt weddings, burials, etc., which he did not approve of.

“During the operation, General 2man and his gang opened fire on the Police tactical team. Though he was able to evade arrest, his second-in-command, ThankGod Uchechi aka, ‘Pastor SP,’ and his third-in-command, ‘Western King’ Okpo Emenike were fatally wounded. Several gang members escaped with gunshot injuries, and two loaded AK-47 rifles and eight magazines were recovered from the gang. Concerted efforts are in top gear to bring General 2man and his fleeing gang members to justice and put an end to his reign of terror”.

Meanwhile CP Tunji Disu, the Commissioner of Police, at Rivers State Police Command has commended the tactical team for their efforts and reiteratesld his commitment to fighting crimes in the state.

CP Disu equally urged members of the public to feed the police with reliable information that could lead to the arrest of the fleeing suspects and other criminal elements in the State.

1 Share

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by gaby(m): 5:33am On Apr 09
Dysfunctional society...
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by Morbeta11(m): 7:07am On Apr 09
They lived and died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by Pussyisgud: 7:39am On Apr 09
Seeing the picture of their corpses gives me joy, that was how they were terrorizing in my area until vigilante killed a large number of them while the rest ran away from the neighborhood.
Right now peace and calm want to kill us in my area.

6 Likes

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by kereman1: 7:52am On Apr 09
No gain in cultism, living in fear, you can start a family as a cultist, rivers youth no go hear.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by KingLennon(m): 12:34pm On Apr 09
Cultism is a blood business. One day, your blood too will go for it sad

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by 4reala(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09
Nice 1 by the police, keep up the good work
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by ASAPFERG: 1:20pm On Apr 09
Rivers and Edo youths are the most useless in the world.
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by ruggedtimi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09
Ahoada again
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by wrongman665(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09
In ka ki ji baza kaki gani ba grin
e sweet my belle grin
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by Kornfusedman: 9:22pm On Apr 09
Someone once asked between cultism in Rivers and Awka which one is more deadly?

Me don't even know sef because I'm kornfused
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by BigYash: 4:58pm On Apr 12
ASAPFERG:
You sure say you get s.e.n.s.e so? Na every body for your family u.s.e.l.e.s.s like you? Even though you dey u.s.e.l.e.s.s , I am sure some of your family members are still very useful..Why you dey generalize ,saying Rivers and Edo youths are useless . There are youths who are very responsible in these states,na few when no get sense carry cultism for head.. I have lived in both states,and I know how many of the youths hustle day in and out to be successful..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by ASAPFERG: 6:24pm On Apr 12
BigYash:
You sure say you get s.e.n.s.e so? Na every body for your family u.s.e.l.e.s.s like you? Even though you dey u.s.e.l.e.s.s , I am sure some of your family members are still very useful..Why you dey generalize ,saying Rivers and Edo youths are useless . There are youths who are very responsible in these states,na few when no get sense carry cultism for head.. I have lived in both states,and I know how many of the youths hustle day in and out to be successful..
i have lived in both states to hence the reason for that statement.

They are the most lazy and useless people in the world. tongue
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by Nice2023(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12
ASAPFERG:

Say it louder.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by henrimoto(m): 1:33pm On Apr 13
.So, those scenes we watched in these Port Harcourt cult related movies are not scripted out of Fiction but based on true life situations in Port Harcourt and it environs.

Living life like jungles of Stone Age period in a modern society that claim to have Government structures.
Re: Notorious Cult Commander Escapes Death As Police Gundown Two Of His Accomplices. by osuofia2(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14
Rivers and cultism. Seems icelanders are the leading group there

(1) (Reply)

Miss Rabi Ismail (actress) To Die By Hanging / 76 People Arrested For African Scams / Wife Catches Hubby Making Love To Their 15 Year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.