Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar (389 Views)

CBN Defends Naira With $1B In 18 Days- NAIRAMETRICS / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019) / Can Nigerians Really Make Millions Of Naira As Amazon Affiliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by hisexcellency34: 8:11am On Apr 09
When a dollar to naira is almost N2,500 people scream that it is unacceptable
Now that the CBN is doing all it can and the naira keeps appreciating, some idiots like Deji Adeyanju are shouting that the CBN is defending the naira with dollars and it is just temporary.

Honestly, I don't care how Cardoso does it as long as our naira keeps appreciating in value and is stronger again

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20am On Apr 09
Emefiele have been vindicated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Paraman: 8:21am On Apr 09
We all know where the people who are not happy are from

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by BondRiv: 8:22am On Apr 09
Drive the dollar down to 150.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Straybullet: 8:29am On Apr 09
Paraman:
We all know where the people who are not happy are from

Where is deji adeyanju from

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Richtaiwo: 8:30am On Apr 09
Same here. I'm even looking forward to when the Naira will be defended to the point it gets to N100/$. I don’t give a fvck how Cardoso does it, but as long as I can get it cheap, I'm cool. Only unintelligent ipob miscreants get angry at the gradually rise of the Naira because Nigerians rejected an incompetent packaged fraud. Instead of hiding their horrible faces after telling us it will be over 3000 at the end of March, the unintelligent sheeples are getting worked up telling us what cbn is doing to revive the Naira. Horrible idiots.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by thesicilian: 8:32am On Apr 09
Like every patriotic Nigerian I'm happy the naira is appreciating in value again. I just hope there's no secret subsidy in place that's giving us superficial, temporary results. Because that would defeat the purpose of floating the naira and putting us through all these hardship in the first place

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by ConfidentialDoc: 8:46am On Apr 09
hisexcellency34:
Now that the CBN is doing all it can and the naira keeps appreciating, some idiots like Deji Adeyanju are shouting that the CBN is defending the naira with dollars and it is just temporary.

Honestly, I don't care how Cardoso does it as long as our naira is stronger again

I care about the how
All our subsidies are disappearing . Price of local foods and services refuse to come down.
What is the benefit of a strong naira ?
Nobody is feeling it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by mohbadliveson: 8:55am On Apr 09
thank u op for this submission. honestly i dont care how they do it. all i want is result
Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Ibaaboy(m): 8:56am On Apr 09
when it gets back to 200 naira then they have tried

if not na wash

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by ivandragon: 9:01am On Apr 09
Lol.

See them. Hypocrites and anywhere belle-faced sycophants.

FX floats, they will hail. "Subsidy is gone. Go and get your own dollars from anywhere. This is the best."

Same government reverses itself, same people will chant a new song. Now it is that nobody cares how it is done.

When sane Nigerians said the float should be conditional, they were insulted and called haters. Now that the government is doing what the 'haters' said, they are still being insulted.

Who are the real enemies? Those who support and justify rudderless policies or those who 'wail' for the right things to be done?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by mohbadliveson: 9:10am On Apr 09
i dont understand all these mumbo jumbo u just typed. are u sure all is well upstairs
ivandragon:
Lol.

See them. Hypocrites and anywhere belle-faced sycophants.

FX floats, they will hail. "Subsidy is gone. Go and get your own dollars from anywhere. This is the best."

Same government reverses itself, same people will chant a new song. Now it is that nobody cares how it is done.

When sane Nigerians said the float should be conditional, they were insulted and called haters. Now that the government is doing what the 'haters' said, they are still being insulted.

Who are the real enemies? Those who support and justify rudderless policies or those who 'wail' for the right things to be done?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Splashme: 9:13am On Apr 09
hisexcellency34:

Honestly, I don't care how Cardoso does it as long as our naira keeps appreciating in value and is stronger again

Tinubu & Cardoso are now back into doing the exact thing they blame Emefiele of.

You're the idiot (not Deji)
Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by Kelklein(m): 10:32am On Apr 09
Which defending are you talking about..

People met dollar at 700 (black market), took it by themselves to 1900 and now it is at 1,100.. which appreciation are you all talking about abeg..

The only appreciation to celebrate is if a Dollar goes below N250.. any other thing is propaganda, pulling wools over your eyes so they can steal your money..

Government deliberately don't do the right things because if they do the right things, it's the masses that benefit and there won't be much to steal..

Stop celebrating mediocrity. You deserve better even if you don't know.
Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by ivandragon: 11:38am On Apr 09
mohbadliveson:
i dont understand all these mumbo jumbo u just typed. are u sure all is well upstairs

Hypocrites can never understand because they are rudderless just like the government they support.
Re: I Don't Care If CBN Defends Naira As Long As It Keeps Gaining Value To Dollar by ivandragon: 11:40am On Apr 09
Kelklein:
Which defending are you talking about..

People met dollar at 700 (black market), took it by themselves to 1900 and now it is at 1,100.. which appreciation are you all talking about abeg..

The only appreciation to celebrate is if a Dollar goes below N250.. any other thing is propaganda, pulling wools over your eyes so they can steal your money..

Government deliberately don't do the right things because of you do the right things, it's the masses that benefit and there won't be much to steal..

Stop celebrating mediocrity. You deserve better even if you don't know.

Don't mind the clowns.

They condemned N197. Then they themselves took it to almost 2000, now they are celebrating 1,100 as if it is some outstanding achievement.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening With Gtbank / Money Making Website For Less / Smartest Way To Get That Business Registered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.