Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) (34552 Views)

NDLEA Captures A Shoe Seller Turned Drug Lord Trying To Ship Drugs To The UK / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing From A Woman's Car (video) / CCTV Captures A Boy Stealing An Iphone At Shop In Computer Village (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by LesPieux: 11:09am On Apr 09
Asiwaju voter.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by sylve11: 11:12am On Apr 09
lexy2014:
every day "CCTV captures" but the thief is roaming free. it seems CCTV is just meant to create content for social media

Na so cool

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Exousiang01: 11:16am On Apr 09
sonofthunder:

You people just throw words that you probably don't understand.

Someone is clearly a thief and needs to change, but you want to hide behind grammar
If you had just kept quiet and taken a few seconds to look for the meaning or the word he used you have saved yourself this embarrassment.
I have always said that ignorant people like you are the loudest.
Next if you don't know ask, if shame dey catch you to ask, try Google am.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Hespee93: 11:17am On Apr 09
I swear, illitracy is very big dease. grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Niel77: 11:19am On Apr 09
Criminal act

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by sonofthunder: 11:21am On Apr 09
Enbrain21:

Na wa ooo. Atleast check the meaning of Kleptomania na, before attacking the guy.

I know and I have checked. Don't be too simple.

Kleptomaniac is presented as suffering from a disorder which is quiet different from being a thief, a pretty shallow distinction as no poor useless person in society is ever diagnosed of being a kleptomaniac.

You guys should correct evils in society and not be too cowardly or ignorant to think for yourselves.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by sonofthunder: 11:22am On Apr 09
CondemnBattery:
He's actually r8ght with the use of word.

Kleptomaniac is having the habit or obsession for stealing needlessly.
And it's obvious that lady was not stealing cos she was hungry but out of a behavioral habit

Kleptomaniac is presented as suffering from a disorder which is quiet different from being a thief, a pretty shallow distinction as no poor useless person in society is ever diagnosed of being a kleptomaniac.

You guys should correct evils in society and not be too cowardly or ignorant to think for yourselves.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by sonofthunder: 11:22am On Apr 09
Exousiang01:

If you had just kept quiet and taken a few seconds to look for the meaning or the word he used you have saved yourself this embarrassment.
I have always said that ignorant people like you are the loudest.
Next if you don't know ask, if shame dey catch you to ask, try Google am.

You guys should correct evils in society and not be to cowardly or ignorant to think for yourselves.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by trappatoni(m): 11:34am On Apr 09
Aswear...you just made my day grin
Sleekfingers:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Cooked goat meat bandit

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:36am On Apr 09
Somebody's future wife and mother shocked

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by pretydiva(f): 11:36am On Apr 09
Somebody's future wife and mother shocked.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by kmaster007: 11:37am On Apr 09
Wat a shame... Now she go dey form shakara outside for guys

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Desusi: 11:51am On Apr 09
andy244:
Chai hunger ooo
Hunger ke ? Na real thief!

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by dahmie2013: 11:53am On Apr 09
Hespee93:
I swear, illitracy is very big dease. grin cheesy grin cheesy
This is not "illiteracy", it is called "ignorance".

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by weslineo: 11:54am On Apr 09
That is how God sees our heart clearly not to talk of physical actions we do that are evil.

We may think we are hidden by our roof or in our houses but every thing is naked and open to God,the judge of all men but the good news is that Jesus's blood on the cross has atoned for our sins waiting for our acceptance inorder to live a righteous life here on earth and have dominion over sin and death.

The Bible says, ā€œNothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give accountā€ (Hebrews 4:13
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by lekkicctv(m): 11:58am On Apr 09
CCTV Cameras with infrared, warmlight or floodlights for night vision.

We see in the dark cool

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Konquest: 12:26pm On Apr 09
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OtyTeXgIxA?si=uwCI52RqZQHetJgx
cheesy grin

Night-vision devices are mad sick!

She's definitely well-known to the owner of the Night-vision CCTV and so she can get punished appropriately for "offing light" and stealthily stealing goat meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by michaellovaldo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 09
Now she'll be used as a scapegoat grin

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by ugodson(m): 12:53pm On Apr 09
TallPck1:
This is not hunger, this is a criminal act and should be made to face the law.

No be everything be hunger.

Guy calm down na, na only meat she thief. Those who are stealing our money but we also hail them.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Datedoboy: 1:07pm On Apr 09
michigang:
Her name is betta edu
šŸ˜† u pple will not kill me with laughter. This one is Betta hunger.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:14pm On Apr 09
Righteousness2:
If human beings will have a system to catch people who engage in evil even in the dark, then what about GOD ALMIGHTY, the one who owns and Created the brain behind those equipments.

Listen! That Fornication, adultery, abortion , wickedness, thefts, and all that evils you are hiding to do is an open Sepulchre before GOD.

Humble yourself, Amend your way, Repent now and Surrender to JESUS CHRIST before it will be too late.
Now that we are still breathing is the ACCEPTABLE TIME. The next Moment is not Guaranteed.

it turns evil because she off light, The only crime here is because she of light, she for simply open the pot, fetch meat and eat
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by kkins25(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09
Oh no. It must be a man disguised as a woman.. Women don't and are incapable of commiting crimes..
It must be the schemes of the patriachy.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by Ubanz: 1:46pm On Apr 09
The mumu no know say CCTV camera get night vision.
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09
andy244:
Chai hunger ooo
This one fit be longer throat. I remember when i was a kid, stealing meat from the pot was my specialty. If you like beat me I'll still open pot collect meat. My longer throat for meat back then as a kid was something else grin
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 2:16pm On Apr 09
AngelicBeing:
like seriously, you have started again, IG response team detention order activated, you are currently on 3 weeks suspension from Aljazeera, let me forward this your post to them to ensure they increase your suspension shocked

AngelicBeing:
l don't know the said thief in the video content.

Secondly, I am referring to political, economic thieves, pen robbers looters etc that are living all over the country : o

what has the highlighted got to do with my initial comment and the topic of the thread?
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:35pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:

what has the highlighted got to do with my initial comment and the topic of the thread?

IG RESPONSE TEAM assured me that you will be picked up in the next 72 hours and Aljazeera organization have seen my email and l was told that your suspension has been reviewed upwards cheesy
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 2:40pm On Apr 09
AngelicBeing:
IG RESPONSE TEAM assured me that you will be picked up in the next 72 hours and Aljazeera organization have seen my email and l was told that your suspension has been reviewed upwards cheesy

AngelicBeing:
l don't know the said thief in the video content.

Secondly, I am referring to political, economic thieves, pen robbers looters etc that are living all over the country : o

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat

what has the highlighted in your comment got to do with the topic of the thread?
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by GenFunction: 2:56pm On Apr 09
koms:
KLEPTOMANIA
Wey suppose dey PLUTOMANIA
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by GenFunction: 2:57pm On Apr 09
Who off light?
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by sheriffindy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 09
Yeah..so what?
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by IBB007: 3:52pm On Apr 09
Lolā€¦Walahi all of us be thief for this country
Re: CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat (Pix, Video) by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Apr 09
lexy2014:

CCTV Captures A Lady Who Switched Off Light To Steal Goat Meat

what has the highlighted in your comment got to do with the topic of the thread?
l have seen your apology email and l will call the IG to quash your detention order shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Computer Village IPhone 8 Thief Caught In Ogun State (Photos) / Mob Sets Policemanā€™s Vehicle Ablaze For Crushing Schoolboy (PHOTO) / Background, Exploits, Victims Of Evans, Nigeriaā€™s Most Dreaded Kidnap Kingpin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.