Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

How The Popularity Of Your Brand Can Affect The Growth Of Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Popularity Of Your Brand Can Affect The Growth Of Your Business (48 Views)

Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others / How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup / How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Popularity Of Your Brand Can Affect The Growth Of Your Business by Timo01(m): 10:49am On Apr 09
Bros, popularity sweet ooh! just for Sabinus or Brain Jotter to mention the name of your brand or products in his comedy you will pay him millions of naira.
If you are popular just mentioning the name of a business is already an advertisement.
Chei!!

If you want to get more clients and customers the popularity of your brand can not be overlooked.
Naturally, people are more attracted to the brand most people like.

People follow crowed, including me. Whether you like it or not.
Before I buy things on Jumia or Konga I check for reviews. Usually I go for the one that has good ratings and reviews it shows that a lot of people have used that particular brand before.

I don't want to be the first to test it. No one want to do experiment with his hard earned money.

If your brand is not popular people consider it as "high risk". So the number of people that will patronize you will be reduced.
Thank God you can use Facebook and Instagram ads to boost the popularity of your brand.
I discuss this extensively in chapter 6 of my book

(from Zero to Multiple Clients/Customers)

[The link to where you can download it is here][https://timothyomatule.com/from-zero-to-m-clients/].

If you found this post valuable please share this post with any business owner or a professional that you love.

And let me also know that you like it, so I can create more of this kind of post that can help you grow your business.

(1) (Reply)

Low Price Or High Price Which One Is Better For Your Business? / Cheap Website/app To Buy Data Subscription In Nigeria / Stock Vidyapeeth: Elevate Your Skills With Live Stock Market Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.