Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! (252 Views)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by HanisahZuwy: 11:14am On Apr 09
Sometimes ago, I made some posts about my decision to go to Abuja and hustle. I finally came to Abuja few days ago.

Please, I'll be needing your help. I can do anything or do any work, as far as it's legal and legitimate too.

I can cook very well. Different kinds of delicacies from different parts of the country, I can make them. I also offer home services. I can cook and bring or I come to your house and cook for you.

I also run errands, market errands especially. If you're looking for someone to take the burden of shopping off your shoulders, I can do that for you. Anything at all you want/need. I know markets where you can get certain things at affordable amounts.

I also offer cleaning services too. Whether for new houses or the one that has people living in it.

I also offer tutorials for people who want to learn how to read.

I also offer massage.

If you're also looking to get second-hand home appliances/electronics, household items/equipment, (even cars too), I can get them for you. Any equipment at all. Just name the item.

If you're looking to get rides, cars, clean cars, I have a sure plug. I have a friend who deals in this, here in Abuja. You can get clean and neat cars from them.

Please, if there's anything I can help you with or any service (s) you would want me to render, I'm right here. Just a quote or PM away, and I'm right there.

Please, help me to help myself. I really want to start doing something immediately.

Thanks so much everyone. I'm earnestly anticipating your positive responses.

Thanks!
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by HanisahZuwy: 11:15am On Apr 09
My Abuja people where are you all? Please, react to this post.
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by DonBenny77(m): 11:23am On Apr 09
Good luck!
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by Robnectar(m): 11:30am On Apr 09
Jack of all trade ni bobo yen sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by HanisahZuwy: 11:30am On Apr 09
DonBenny77:
This your massage and other services sounds suspicious. You for at least specify the type of massage because it's sounding the one with happy ending.
Only you cook, clean and massage.
No go Abuja go wreck homes oh!
Good luck any way
Alright. Let me remove that part then.
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by DonBenny77(m): 11:34am On Apr 09
HanisahZuwy:
Alright. Let me remove that part then.
Do you can inform specific clients later.
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by HanisahZuwy: 12:31pm On Apr 09
DonBenny77:

Do you can inform specific clients later.
Which part do you think I should remove please? The " and other services" part? The " I offer massage" part? Or both? Which one do you advise I remove?
Re: Hurray! I Finally Came To Abuja! by NoahHadNoArk: 1:50pm On Apr 09
You say you do massage abi?!
Weh done😊

Who will be the first to ask, does it come with happy endings?” 😁

(1) (Reply)

The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / We Solve Ur Spiritual Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.