Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Competent Crypto News Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Competent Crypto News Writer Needed (125 Views)

See How Much I Was Paid For My First Article As An Operamini News Writer� / Competent Crypto Writer Urgently Needed / News Writer Wanted Urgently 31k Monthly - Work From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Competent Crypto News Writer Needed by DellTeam: 11:33am On Apr 09
Must have good knowledge about the crypto space, able to do a good work without plagiarism

Word count: 350 words. Pay is 2naira per word

DM +234 818 982 4465 on Whatsapp with Crypto Related Samples ONLY. Applications without good crypto samples will be ignored.

Thank you.
Re: Competent Crypto News Writer Needed by odutolu1(m): 11:40am On Apr 09
N2 per word. Wow!! So generous of you!

1 Like

Re: Competent Crypto News Writer Needed by AOresources: 4:55pm On Apr 09
You asked If I could write crypto news, I replied with samples, you then asked if I can send you link to the articles, I said it might take time since it been a while. You are now telling me to bring 3 news article topic and links for test write. Are you not the one that's suppose to give me what to write on since you are the one giving out the test write?

For 2 naira per word?

The samples I sent to you from instantcoin is 4 naira per word oga.

You are learning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Brand Is Looking To Hire A Content Creator Salary ₦100,000 / Marketing Associates Needed Urgently, 200k Above Monthly / Access Bank Security Job In Kabba, Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.