Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Can A Nigerian/African Succeed Doing Kids Youtube Content ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Nigerian/African Succeed Doing Kids Youtube Content ? (159 Views)

5 Set Of People You Need To Meet In Life For You To Succeed / How To Succeed In Lagos Nigeria / 6 Reasons Why People Fail To Succeed In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian/African Succeed Doing Kids Youtube Content ? by gerome1247: 11:57am On Apr 09
Social media has today become one of the rave for the youths in Nigeria and all over the world and as a means for many to break into financial gains amidst the dwindling economic situation in the country Nigeria with youtube standing as one of the biggest platforms for gains and rewards. One of the most misunderstood and unexplored content niches in the youtube category has been that of the children's content. What a lot of people do not know is that Kids contents top the list of the most viewed youtube videos of all time having the spot of number one with Baby Shark Dance by pinkfong having over 14billion views and also having, three other kids' content in the top ten most viewed on youtube. And here is the catch, kids content seems so promising of monetary gain but yet very few or little break into the league of top earners on youtube kids except the big-league companies or those who do family vlogs.

A Nigerian entertained the idea of doing kids youtube content and the realized the bottle necks on youtube kids content creation and why you might need to consider before delving in. It promises a lot of money and yet it promises nothing as compared to other niches of youtube content. The first bottle neck on youtube kids content creation is that of the youtube kids' app which gives your audience who are kids the access to your content. Simply uploading a video and clicking that this content is made for kids will never guarantee your content into the youtube kids app, so you end up getting stuck with creating contents and your contents never being viewed by you real audience which are kids. It will take a Google review team of physical individuals to review your channel before it can be granted access into the kids youtube app which is a lot of times guaranteed for only the big-league companies.

The second bottle neck is the affordability as most kid's content are centered on animations and the financial and time requirement for these are beyond the scope of individuals but companies who can employ a team of animators, artist and skilled individuals who can meet deadlines of churning multiple contents weekly which is suitable for the youtube algorithm, where a single individual might not be able to achieve one of those content in a time span of months or years which is not realistic for a youtube content creator.

With the world evolving, there is now the prospect of AI (artificial intelligence) which gives individuals the leverage to create more colours to their content and might open the opportunity for a Nigerian to have a place in the kids youtube content space. As a Nigerian, I decided to play around AI making contents for my daughter and me acting as her grandfather. The only way for a Nigerian to be able to break into that space is only if we support ourselves with our numbers. I will share a link of my daughters Channel, so we can subscribe and like, changing the narrative that we too can create kid's content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2Crzwlm5w

ENUWAS WORLD - YouTube

(1) (Reply)

Universities That Accept HND For Masters / Did You Know There Was A Herbalist That Could Treat Malaria As Early As 1900’s / Buy USA Facebook Accounts - 100% US Verified And Safe Login

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.